1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Results Companion

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Doug Duthie, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Doug Duthie

Doug Duthie Hardcore Simmer

There was a bug with the value fields - the background colour wasn't being set (so it was random I think). This is fixed in 1.19.4 - The font colour is always contrasting (ie black background, it shows white, white background it shows black and you can adjust the changeover limit with the Font Colour Contrast slider controls on the settings page

Simon Carr likes this.
  2. Doug Duthie

I see...the track year is being set incorrectly for one of the sessions so it can't match. I'll see what is going on there

3. Niko31

Niko31 Gamer

Hello @Doug Duthie ,

I have an issue with the last version of ACC Results Companion.
    On the leagues tab, it is not computing anymore the standings of the championship. It is displaying "No completed races for championship/league"

But it's not the case:

upload_2023-6-21_14-45-46.png

Here are my diagnostics:

iMLGyxg65Qw2OF-z2897Ou3R0QE285HF71f8FuO85UY

4. Doug Duthie

There was an issue rendering one of the data fields on that screen - the fix, along with a fix for consolidating race results, will be in the next update

Niko31 likes this.
  5. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.19.5 Released

Note: in order to reduce load on Race Department, I won't be releasing full updated packages here for the time being unless I work out an improved delivery mechanism. In the meantime, updates will only be available via the Check For Updates/Install Latest Version button on the main screen. For new installs, download from Race department (still at 1.19.3), then use the Check For Updates/Install Latest Version button.

• Circuits - fix ACC version filter (end version)
    • LFM - Save column sizes/positions and allow re-ordering
    • SP Races - consolidate race results fix
    • Leagues - Fix for SP race results not being displayed

AndyK70 and Niko31 like this.
  6. Niko31

Niko31 Gamer

Hi @Doug Duthie ,

Everything is working on this new version. Standings are displayed on leagues and consolidate race results is working again.

Great work !

Doug Duthie likes this.
  7. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.19.6 (http://www.boho.org.uk)
    • Save sort order on LFM page
    • Calculate final standings safety rating if LFM does not provide it
    • Fix for final LFM ELO double counting the ELO gain

Note: Download link now points to external URL(GoogleDrive) to offload bandwidth requirement from RaceDepartment. Either download from there or use the Install Latest Update button within the app

AndyK70 and Niko31 like this.
  8. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.19.7 (http://www.boho.org.uk)
    • Add latest ACC version date
    • Automatically switch to circuit in leaderboard tab on session completion

Note: Download link now points to external URL(GoogleDrive) to offload bandwidth requirement from RaceDepartment. Either download from there or use the Install Latest Update button within the app

Niko31 and pdf3108 like this.
  9. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.19.8 Released (here)

LFM

A couple of small changes. In session completion, the number of slots in now correctly updated on the LFM page. In addition, to cater for post race penalties (from reports to stewards), you can request an update to the LFM results. If you see on the LFM web page in notifications that The result for Race #nnnnnn was changed, go to the laps pane for the LFM session, right click and select Refresh LFM

[​IMG]

After a few moments, information will be updated from LFM. Any time penalties will be recorded and the positions in Final Standings will be adjusted.

Bug Fixes

• An error of the definition for the Paul Ricard circuit would cause an issue whereby sessions on that track wouldn't be recorded
    • For the corner names widget, the last corner would be displayed for the whole track on Bathurst
    Finally, thank again to all those who have donated - I really appreciate it

Niko31 and Simon Carr like this.
  10. mamoulianfh

mamoulianfh Rookie

Hello Doug, I have found a bug. Sometimes, when after the race on Spa, I am unable to see the race info, as the selection in the bottom window, in a half second or so, automatically changes to previous Qualification session. This repeats every time, when I click on the race. It only happens on Spa, and only 1 out of 3 or 4 saved sessions. My racing car in all of the cases was Aston GT4, if this info is needed as well.

11. Doug Duthie

Hi,
    I'm assuming this is an LFM race. The mechanism is supposed to be that when you view the results of an LFM race, if it doesn't yet have the post race stuff from LFM (ELO and SR mainly), it queries LFM then updates the results for both qualifying and the race. When results are updated, it will refresh both on the session screen.

I'm guessing 2 things are happening here...regardless of which session you click, it updates both race and quali...this is a bit crap...it should only refresh the session you are looking at. I'm guessing, that the post race SR/ELO isn't available for that race, so it keeps asking for updates - I need to figure out why this is and stop it in this scenario.

Can you upload diagnostics and I'll try to reproduce this (instructions at https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/acc-results-companion.172267/page-34#post-3324812)
    Cheers

12. Doug Duthie

Niko31 likes this.
  13. mamoulianfh

mamoulianfh Rookie

Hello,
    yes, it is LFM race, but as I said, it gets stuck for me only on Spa. I have noticed the behaviour you have mentioned on some other tracks once in a while, but it always ends up on the correct session. The latest issue is from race on 01-11-23. Also due to this bug, I am not able to use the Refresh LFM function, you have mentioned few posts above on this specific race. The results on 31-10-23 on Spa are working correctly, including the Refresh LFM.

I have run the diagnostics for the session from 1.19.8 where I reported the bug (just in case, I have uploaded the diagnostics from the Qualification for this race as well). The user ID is

7RQwbiiOnj5gngpq2oPPKbcq5i5hHHNstQtLJXEGVKs-087db259-b09f-4253-b68c-03d135861a9e

Or should I make the export in 1.19.9 as well?

Thank you.

14. Doug Duthie

Either diagnostics is fine. I've fixed the annoying refresh to quali bug (will be in next release). I suspect with that particular spa race, LFM is returning something I'm not coping with correctly. I'll have a look

15. Doug Duthie

I've found it now. There were actually 2 issues. ARC queries LFM for the race and looks for potential matches based on track, player car and time.
    • I'm not really sure how LFM timestamps races in the API data, but it generally appeared as those these were in CET timezone. However, for 1st November these were in GMT so I couldn't match the race times as they were an hour out
    • I look for race sessions starting within a given time window from the event start, allowing for practice & qualifying length plus the defined server overtime. It looks like the race start 3 seconds later (!) than the worse case that I expected, so I would have missed it anyway.
    I'll get the fix tested for the next release

mamoulianfh likes this.
  16. mamoulianfh

mamoulianfh Rookie

Awesome, Thanks a lot :)

anyway, just in case, if it can help you a little bit more, or you just would like to compare it with another instance, I have sent you one more diagnostics from Spa race, which I have found, from 1st September 2023, if it will be the same problem as in the previous export. Same User ID :)

17. Doug Duthie

mamoulianfh and Niko31 like this.
  18. Doug Duthie

Should be fixed in 1.19.10 - It looks like the other spa races had the issue of just spilling over the time limit for session matching....these should be fixed also

mamoulianfh likes this.
  19. mamoulianfh

mamoulianfh Rookie

Tested it out today, and it looks like, that it is working as intended again for me :)

20. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.20.0 Released (here)

ECU Modes for DLC cars
    After a lot of procrastination, I have finally run the analysis for Ferrari 296, Porsche 992 and Lamborghini EVO2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Note, the figures given are measured, not actual figures, so may be subject to statistical variation (ie values within 1% may represent identical power/fuel consumption)

ECU Modes Widget
    As a bonus, I've included a new widget to show ECU modes in race.

[​IMG]
    The ECU Mode overlay briefly displays details about each ECU mode for the car, giving relative power and fuel required etc

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Visibility
    The widget is briefly displayed at the start of each session or if the ECU mode is changed
    Default ECU Mode
    For most cars, the default ECU mode is 1. This is the mode that you will have run most of your sessions on and where your historical fuel consumption is calculated from.

For some cars (Porsche, Lamborghini EVO 2) the default mode might be different.

This can be changed in the fuel page. Right click on an ECU mode and select Set as default ECU mode. The default will be shown in green. If no default is selected, mode 1 is assumed.

[​IMG]
    Help
    As always, the help is available by pressing F1

Finally
    Thanks again to all those who have donated - I really appreciate it