1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Results Companion

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Doug Duthie, Aug 18, 2019.

1. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

oh... I updated from 1.17.6 and lost my whole data... no session data, no track history, ...
    ouch

Attached Files:

2. Doug Duthie

Doug Duthie Hardcore Simmer

Is your database (ACCResults.DB) still in C:\Users\andyk\Documents\ACCResults? If that has gone (or it is tiny...your DB should be 190MB+), look for
    C:\Users\andyk\Documents\ACCResults\Backup\DB\ACCResults.1.17.6.20230325112011.DB, which is your last backup. Copy that to C:\Users\andyk\Documents\ACCResults\ACCResults.DB and restart

If that doesn't work, can you export diagnostics (https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/acc-results-companion.172267/page-34#post-3324812) and I'll see what is happening

3. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

ACCResults.DB is still there and has 188MB (193.340KB) but ACR does not show any data.
    upload_2023-3-26_3-16-56.png
    upload_2023-3-26_3-17-58.png

Interestingly some data seems to be available:
    upload_2023-3-26_3-20-45.png

I'm zipping this DB now and restoring the old ACCResults.1.17.6.20230325112011.DB from the backup.
    The same result.

Unfortunately, without any session data I can't select to export diagnostics...
    upload_2023-3-26_3-26-37.png

4. Doug Duthie

Ah…just realised something. I changed the splitter between the sessions and the laps so it remembers your last preference. Unfortunately (not one of my brightest moments, I have to admit), if you don’t yet have a preference saved, then the sessions panel will be of zero height. I’m going to have to change this to make a sensible default. Find the splitter between the sessions and laps and adjust to your preferred size.

If no sessions are still showing, a bad filter might be in action. Press the Clear button to clear all filters.

If none of that works, attach your ARC settings json file and I’ll see if I can reproduce

Last edited: Mar 26, 2023
  5. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

The good news is, I was puzzled by the UI and didn't notice the upper pane was missing. So thanks making me aware. My data is now "back".

I had arranged the UI layout for me and it was always the same for years, why wouldn't it save the pane position in the config?
    Well, at least we got it sorted and now you know what you can do to avoid something like this happening to a user again. :)

6. Doug Duthie

Previously I didn't save the preferences. I made a change to save/load preferences, but stupidly didn't specify a default...so it was zero the first time. Will be fixed in the next release

7. Simon Carr

Simon Carr Rookie

Hi Doug,
    I think I've found a bug in the points system under the 'Leagues' tab.

See the attached screenshot: the top pane shows 12 races completed but the bottom pane shows only 10 (and hasn't updated overall points either).

Cheers,
    S.

Attached Files:

8. Doug Duthie

Can you export the diagnostics and I'll have a look. It might be a few days before I can look at it as I'm busy with the ACC 1.9 alignment

Simon Carr likes this.
  9. Simon Carr

Simon Carr Rookie

Hi Doug,
    Diagnostics exported as requested. User ID is: HFR5jjRFuCWsqX79eH9hIQcQc8bj6S-Mg6cQQYl72xI

10. Doug Duthie

Thanks…I’ll see if I get a chance at the weekend to
    look at it

11. mamoulianfh

mamoulianfh Rookie

Hi Doug,
    first, let me thank you for your amazing tool :) I do not know, if it was already talked about, or if it is even possible (or already implemented and me just being not aware of it), but would it be possible to show somewhere in Session pane the tire wear after each lap? or at least at the end of session/stint? I keep to forget most of the time, to check it before pressing back to pits after finishing the race, and having that entry in the Companion (if possible) would be big help for me.
    Thank you.

12. Doug Duthie

I'd love to do this but unfortunately, Kunos keep that a secret on the basis you could "drive to the numbers" and have access to data that drivers wouldn't have in real cars. They even don't publish tyre wear of tyre sets that came off a car at a pit stop/end of stint even though this is available to real drivers.

13. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.18.0 Released (here)

Either download from the above link or via the Check for Updates/Install Latest Update button in the app

Alignment With ACC 1.9
    The 3 new GT3 cars (Ferrari 296, Lambo EVO2 and Porsche 992) have been added along with the Valencia track. Corner names are available on Valencia (either via the Corner Names widget) or mousing over the image in the app. 2022 versions of all other tracks have been added, which is now the default year for DHE tyres. Yes, I know 2022 uses DHF tyres but ACC is still reporting these as DHE.

For the leaderboard, other peoples' laps with the new cars will show as "Unknown car" until they update ARC to this version.

The heatmaps for tyre pressure and temperatures have been updated with the new ranges.

Other
    A default size has been added to the splitter control between sessions and laps on the sessions page (so the sessions list isn't initially hidden).

I haven't had time to look at other issues reported in the last week, so any fixes for these will be in the next release

Finally
    Thanks again for all those you have hit the Donate button. I really appreciate it

Simon Carr, AndyK70 and Niko31 like this.
  14. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.18.0 Announcement

It has been pointed out the upgrade procedure isn't correct, so after updating to V1.18.0, the 2022 tracks will not be immediately visible.

If you restart ARC, they should be correct after this.

I'll put an update out shortly

15. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.18.1 Released (here)
    Quick fixes for last release

• Missing 2022 tracks on first run only after upgrade
    • No 2022 tracks for US DLC
    • Benign exceptions on initialisation

Niko31 likes this.
  16. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.18.2 Released (here)
    Quick fixes for last release

• Fix database creation errors for new/fresh installs

AndyK70 and Niko31 like this.
  17. Doug Duthie

I've found the issue now. I've just got to do some tests before I release (hopefully at the weekend)

Simon Carr likes this.
  18. Simon Carr

Simon Carr Rookie

Awesome! Thanks Doug :)

19. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.18.3 Released (here)

Leagues not correctly picking up SP races

Niko31 likes this.
  20. Doug Duthie

@Simon Carr - can you try out 1.18.3. You will need to press the Rebuild button on the leagues page and then it should pick up new SP races