1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Sad news (about clarkson)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by speeddrifter, Mar 10, 2015.

1. mangal

mangal Hardcore Simmer

Is that why often you can't see who's driving in Top Gear from the outside of the car?

Chris Harris just has a GoPro, and that's it, so not much to fudge. Clarkson? It's impossible to tell the way it is usually filmed, which means it probably is edited and somebody else driving...

2. Pascalwb

Pascalwb Hardcore Simmer

WTF? How can they do **** like this? He's big part of TG and without him, it's dead. I hope they will think about that. And why, because of some bul**** sentence?

3. poet

poet Hardcore Simmer

To be fair to the BBC, if he did clock a guy they have no choice but to ditch him, can't realistically let him get away with punching whoever he pleases.

Radom likes this.
  4. Fat Rich

Fat Rich Hardcore Simmer

Didn't he once punch Piers Morgan? Maybe they should take that into consideration ;)

nate, poet, Octane and 1 other person like this.
  5. WardogZ

WardogZ Racer

Some say.... That he once punched a producer on the nose whilst quoting passages from 'Mein Kampf' ... anyway, we know him as Jeremy Clarkson :D

er540, Fear, poet and 3 others like this.
  6. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

I guess we have to wait for investigation and see what happened
    but I still think there are other ways,

paying compensation, public apology etc.

there's always too sides of a story, if he did punch someone, they should also look into why , since it can't be just one sided point of view

7. norbs

norbs Alien

He is an A grade dick! Albeit, an entertaining one at times.

If he has punched someone at work, he deserves a spell, given the amount of warnings he has had.

nate, Fairbanks and JyriK like this.
  8. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

But Kelly will be back! Aha, there she is...again.
    [​IMG]

;)

Cheers
    Robin

9. Me too!!! :eek:

10. **** NO!o_O

11. speeddrifter

speeddrifter Hardcore Simmer

Lets say the amount of political correctness in Britain is absolutely hilarious to be honest. In this country things are so much different. Clarkson doesn't deserve this.

12. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Well if he punched co-worker he kinda does.

13. youwerelucky

youwerelucky Racer

I understand that in your country your boss can punch your nose and unleash his bigotry if he feels like it without consequences. Good for you! "Political correctness" is a meme used by people that would like to keep calling blacks "negroes", asians "yellowfaces", etc. because in their narrow minds things should be like in the XIX century. Words, and in this case punches, matter. I'm not sad for him, he has a millionaire contract and tensed the rope because he could. Also, he did not make the show... an strange race of tiny despicable creatures called "writers", "producers", "cameramen", etc. did

The Moog, BrunUK and Fairbanks like this.
  14. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

yeah, same way the music isn't made by lead singer, it takes whole band, producers, song writters etc.
    yet if the lead singer from your favorite group suddenly leaves , you probably won't listen to that band anymore, would you ?

er540, Boris Lozac and youwerelucky like this.
  15. speeddrifter

speeddrifter Hardcore Simmer

No, in this country we can't punch each other for no reason, but who said clarkson did punch somebody for no reason? Was there an argument?
    Clarkson was one of the producers too.

16. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

am I the only one who can't stand the bloke? (or his tv persona)

this was peak top gear, kids today huh? don't know they're born ;)

17. youwerelucky

youwerelucky Racer

Yours its a good point (even if there are exceptions, ACDC for example), still I watch TG because of the cars, the crazy tests, etc.: production and writing really. I'm a brownish foreigner so I don't really care about the fox hunt apologetic. His sidekicks are good enough to keep it going.

Patrik Marek likes this.
  18. Pixelchaser

Pixelchaser Hardcore Simmer

100 mil revenue per annum says he is not going anywhere, and whatever is thrown at him, he always has the last laugh. Scary part is given the nature of the bbc they may, in a very internally minded way deliberately dispose of him. But who owns the rights to Top Gear exactly ?

Then its down to Hammond and May and im not sure what they would do regards their careers. I`d like to think they could give the bbc the finger, but not very sure they would.

It would mean a new Era for Top Gear and that is something that is sorely needed realistically.

19. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

No, in our country our government pays mafiosi/criminals for weird reasons... :mad:

Cheers
    Robin

Dream1979 likes this.
  20. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Good to know Kunos doesn't mute the name of God...