1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Recommended racers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by ACJJ619, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

ok, apologies to your wife. I suppose it will transpire in a fight club esque twist that I was baronesbc :O

esox71 likes this.
  2. esox71

esox71 Alien

It's a weird bug that, "The names have been changed to protect the innocent":eek:

Andy-R likes this.
  3. baronesbc

baronesbc Simracer

nope, was me! don't try to steal my little moments of glory :)
    my list, drivers that i would like always see inside the server:
    Hany Alsabti (the point of reference in terms of speed, when you want to understand what level you are, and then depress :))
    Niki Djakovic
    David Massieux
    Henry Salminen
    YoRap and Diogo Ramalho (I have not seen mentioned them yet, weird, very fast and correct drivers)
    Andy Riches
    VD
    Fox Gek
    Christopher Low aka Mogget (we did together different leagues also on Power & Glory for Gtr2, fast, consistent, and very correct)
    Hagen Berghof
    Minolin
    and others too, but I'm not very good at remembering names sry

Christopher Low, Hany and Andy-R like this.
  4. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Guys you have to re-read the rules:
    Example:
    :D

GTHQ_koop and baronesbc like this.
  5. esox71

esox71 Alien

ehhh....was me!
    Ask BigMac!
    Or you did exactly what I did, qualied 1st, lead start to finnish with my name....:confused:

6. baronesbc

baronesbc Simracer

i did exactly the same, cause i have the raplay of this race ;) , and there is the same incident of Andy Riches at the last chicane in the first lap

esox71 likes this.
  7. esox71

esox71 Alien

That's weird dude.:confused:

8. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

lets not remind people of my lap 1 incident :D

Doc-H and baronesbc like this.
  9. ACJJ619

ACJJ619 Racer

Some decent racing tonight. @bigbawmcgraw that's the second time you've suddenly disconnected at the start of a potentially awesome race with me!

I got a flying start! The overtake from 3rd to 1st wasn't really planned - more evasive action than anything. Would have been a massively audacious move from there! Also - dat cadence braking at 1:49 :p

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
    Tom 00, gandlers and bigbawmcgraw like this.
  10. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

My game crashed :(

Steve did comment on TS something along the lines of "Where the f*** did he come from!?" :D
    It was a fine move though (even if it was using my setup :p)

Some damn good races on that server tonight.

Shout out to Michael Seven, Alby and Diogo Ramalho for some good close respectful racing tonight.

ACJJ619 and Diogo Ramalho like this.
  11. Had a blast on ALOOG BMW 235i silverstone server tonight.

Had great fun racing bigbawmcgraw, FAK and diogo ramalho.

FAK: Very fast, he leaves room, clean passes and very consistent.
    bigbawmcgraw: Fast, leaves room and clean passes.
    Diogo Ramalho: Same as above.

Those are only from tonight, i could name a few guys more but they have already been mentioned.
    Would like to give video evidence but my connection really don't allow it -.-'.......

12. Thanks for the recommendation guys. I do not usually intervene on forums but since you put my name here I have to at least express gratitude to the ones who mention me and try to add some names that I didn't saw mentioned:

Ricardo Pinho (I forced him to buy a PC and join AC! He knows the rules and he is starting to be fast!)
    Lino Carreira (Teammate from New Power Sims)
    Tiago Lima (Teammate from New Power Sims)
    Ricardo Costa (Teammate from New Power Sims)
    Tiago Carvalho (Teammate from New Power Sims)
    Jorge Alves (the one from mini-stats-bar, very clean driver)
    Andrea Lojelo (from netKar times)
    Laurent Resende (from netKar times)
    C Melbourne (from netKar times)
    Roberto Olivetti (from netKar times)
    Moxley (don't remember his first name but he is nice and clean driver... he have a fantastic piece of hardware to make us all jealous... that's how I meet him, talking about motion simulators!)

This list includes the names that came to my mind that I didn't see here mentioned and there are fast and not that fast drivers (please don't force me to indicate them because they might shoot me!! :D) but they are all clean drivers.

edit: About that ALOOG races.. I hit others in the back 3/4 times in about 5 races. So..... I try to not hit you guys.. but sometimes **** happens. Sorry If you were one of them. Shame on me! :D

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
    Nick Moxley and bigbawmcgraw like this.
  13. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

Watched the video and got the shock of my life, the replay bug makes me look like a hero, then you text across the to reminds me Im not!.
    I know it couldnt have been me anyway, not a good track for me.
    It was a ballsy move though kudos (take the credit, I was leading the race, you made a genius pass ;))

bigbawmcgraw and ACJJ619 like this.
  14. I have to mention Oscar Pink. I had a fantastic race long battle for the lead with him on the ALOOG Abarth v Alfa GTA server tonight, and he was a true gentleman. I have the utmost respect for this guy after driving side by side with him through multiple successive corners at three different times during the race, and we never touched once! Awesome driving! :cool:

15. GTHQ_koop

GTHQ_koop Hardcore Simmer

Alex leiF :)

Gentleman driver, just found out on Brands Hatch in the new Caterham (which is an awesome car ;))

LeiF likes this.
  16. barclay123

barclay123 Racer

Was on there earlier and had a great race with alex real close 2 wide first 3 corners no contact was great until my game crashed

LeiF likes this.
  17. pyrobandit

pyrobandit Gamer

Just had an awesome race with James Polluck on ALOOG in the Alpha GTAs, most fun multiplayer race i had, even though we both got into each other a bit, it was all in good fun!
    [​IMG]

Andy-R likes this.
  18. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Karsten Deschler.

Never seen him before, but that race (1M/E92@mugello) was a highlight. Shadowed him for 3 or 4 laps bumper to bumper, but he wouldn't do a single mistake until arribbiata 1 (!). Went for it on the inside (yes, stupid, I know), he gave just enough room to live but kept fighting. We touched a tiny small bit at the exit, both cars on the same height. Gave me the thrills. Could overtake him because I was on the inside now. Then he hunt and fought me even closer for the remaining 2 laps, but always respectfully, nothing stupid. One racing accident where he spun me, but waited like a gentlemen to continue the hunt.

I'd attach the video evidence, but my shadowplay does not like to record today :(
    So have an image instead:
    upload_2015-7-28_23-18-40.png

19. Donnie

Donnie Racer

These are my fellows racers that I see more or less, but that are fast, clean and cool ^_^

- GTHQ_koop
    - Hany Alsabti
    - Kade
    - BRT Cobra
    - Filip Lenz

I know I forgot some of theme, sorry for that !

Jaye, GTHQ_koop and Hany like this.
  20. baronesbc

baronesbc Simracer

Another very good player is Anssi! we are running together often these days, very fast and clean as you can see here, race of yesterday (he is in the 1M):

I don't remember the name of the guy with the black E92, sorry! Nice side by side :) In my replay he is called sofke, but because of the bug in the replay I'm not 100% sure

donShere, sofke and Hany like this.