1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Aloog-2 server gt3, mr [abcn]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Tberg, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

imho you're doing it wrong with the current track rotation. As the only but serious downside is the manual reconnect, why insist on cycling after every single race?
    I'd suggest setting up track cycles after every 5th or even 10th race.

Alessandro Greghi likes this.
  2. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

afaik 99-100% grip is now closest to reality & Lap times seem to prove it.

Hany likes this.
  3. Hany

Hany Alien

This!

4. Tberg

Tberg Alien

I see. Well, whatever is realistic in handling and grip, I'm all in. I just like the extra gameplay that fluctuating grip levels gives.

@bigbawmcgraw
    Grip at aloog-2 is sometimes @ 93%, maybe set at 98 with 1 random, 50%transfer?

5. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

I'll set it to FAST.

6. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Is that aligned with the lack of top speed many have reported?!? If 99 - 100 % is achieving the correct lap times but the top speeds are off it's just compensation!
    I just remember that server with 100% (not so sure about the other parameters) where u couldn't even spin the wheels from a standstill! Of course that affects the cornering, too and makes the cars feel boring.

7. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Actually, lap times are slower than they should be right now. @Hany knows that my lap times (normally) are pretty decent and right now, once acceleration gets fixed lap times should be "equal" to real life or maybe slightly off.
    Don't forget that there are a lot of things irl that you simply can't simulate in a sim like this. So if lap times are half a second faster or maybe 1 second faster it might still be realistic.
    People say that irl they move the steering wheel a lot more, yeah well irl your whole body feels the bumps & G-forces -> this affects your movement of the steering wheel.
    Right now, 99-100% grip is closest to real life.

8. Tberg

Tberg Alien

@bigbawmcgraw
    Seems that Lambo is still too fast, try 40kg in total.

Going off server for tonite, maybe the weekend will bring some action :)

bigbawmcgraw likes this.
  9. Tberg

Tberg Alien

10 players atm, finally getting some great races here! Come join :)

10. muckymu

muckymu Simracer

Some great races tonight. What I expect from an aloog server.....

Tberg likes this.
  11. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Great races tonite! Was filled 2-3 hours until now :)

I did some screens by hitting F8, didn´t know it doesn´t show laptimes! Argh...

Anyway, from memory (might be wrong, but close!)

SCG003: 1:47:4xx (set by @William Levesque , of cause)
    Nissan: 1:48:401 (my own PB)
    Lamb0 +40kg: 1:47:6xx
    Audi: 1:48:xxx
    BMW Z4: 1:49:xxx
    MP4: 1:48:xxx (simracer2015, not sure what exact time)
    Merc: 1:50+

...and that´s it. The Mercs I saw tonite didn´t do sub 1:50, not sure if it can yet, since probably none of the real fast driver where on it.

I think the faster drivers can get to 1:47:xxx with Nissan, R8 and MP4 as well. Not sure how the Z4 and Merc is keeping up here.

Thanks for joining tonite, whomever cares!

Best

@Minolin
    @bigbawmcgraw
    can you guys track laptimes from tonite?

bigbawmcgraw likes this.
  12. That was medium tyres in the race, just for precision. Track was at 100% by that time I believe.

13. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

It's difficult to split individual races so here are the results from every session on that server from yesterday.

http://simresults.net/151018-5zR

Tberg likes this.
  14. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Okay, the fastest times I could find from the sessions:

1:47:403 SCG003
    1:47:878 Huracan
    1:47:924 MP4
    1:47:928 Audi R8
    1:48:401 Nissan
    1:49:419 SLS
    1:49:422 Z4

Really great to get such results. I would like to see some of the fastest guys trying to give cars, especially the merc and Z4, some justice, so if you are reading...
    @William Levesque @Hany @Niki Đaković

Btw, @Minolin, can you report how many of each grade visited the server?
    Would be very interested in that.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
  15. Hany

Hany Alien

After Monday u wont be needing this anymore. The cars should be equal without any ballast.

16. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Nice, what happens monday?

17. Hany

Hany Alien

BoP update for the gt3 cars if there are no delays.

18. daniel.13

daniel.13 Hardcore Simmer

40kg in the Lambo seems a good point. Just came off the server now, at the end of 8 laps there was about a second splitting the Lambo and R8 over the line. Lap times were about 1:49:4XX-1:50:6xx. Having some great races on this server now. Keep up the good work guys!

19. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Another great night on Aloog2, the Z4 and Merc finally came up to speeds and showed sub 1:48. All GT3´s capable to do 1:47:XXX!
    Nismo also ticked in at 1:47:2xx, and still the z4 and Merc was in the high 1:47s

@bigbawmcgraw
    would you mind link to tonites sessions once again?
    Even though BOP is coming, I think it´s interesting to see what KS comes up with versus what we´ve seen on aloog-2 the last few days.

20. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien