1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #8 - GT what?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Graveltrap, Nov 20, 2016.

1. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Sneaky few laps while I should be working. 2:26.146

Screenshot-Original-2.png

2. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Asphalt temperature is a bug, we really have no idea if it is just displaying the wrong temperature or if that is what the track temperature really is. Hopefully squashed sometimes soon so we all know exactly where we are!

3. It would be unfair for PC users on this Hot Lap being as they are on Tyre Model 10 in these cars if i am not mistaken?
    I'll be sure to give this another go before console users also get the new update :p

4. ElPueblo

ElPueblo Hardcore Simmer

yes, you are correct, we are on Tyre Model 10

aaaand - as we've been thought by previous WHC - thanks to the differences in AC builds (as well as the tire model), PC is significantly slower than consoles (i.e. in last weeks WHC best PC guy was more than 3 seconds slower than PS4/Xbone, WR on RSR LiveTiming for last weeks challenge is 2:08:255, first six places in WHC has beaten that time easily and believe me, those guys on RSR are pushing really hard. So this should give you a hint:) ) But, we are not here for pure competition (well, this too) but mainly to improve our driving skills, get to know tracks, cars and all the combos better, at least that's why I am here :D

pippo10, Neawoulf, Marcel79 and 2 others like this.
  5. ElPueblo

ElPueblo Hardcore Simmer

taught*! Taught! FFS :) sorry for that mistake, can't edit my post.

6. PuppebuVS

PuppebuVS Rookie

DSC_2350.JPG

new to ac, new to the car. but it is full of fun! 2:24.945

7. Snowman38

Snowman38 Hardcore Simmer

Larryf1951 likes this.
  8. Snowman38

Snowman38 Hardcore Simmer

Just curious.. What are your controller settings?

9. mwg

mwg Racer

Pc - G29 finally I have a wheel :eek:
    22666.jpg

10. Kaaarp

Kaaarp Racer

PS4 (t150 wheel, no TC) 2:22:754 on soft.

tmp_17067-IMG_20161122_141256-1995958731.jpg

11. huzzellio

huzzellio Racer

Can't remember off the top of my head, but I'll be doing a few more laps tonight to improve that time so will check.

Partaking in geekery since 1985

paul_wev likes this.
  12. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Few laps before cooking dinner: 2:25.049

Screenshot-Original-3.png

13. ElPueblo

ElPueblo Hardcore Simmer

2:24:082 (PC,Wheel)

[​IMG]

14. jasonabsmeier

jasonabsmeier Rookie

PC - T500RS with T3PA pedals

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  15. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

So the next update for console is scheduled for release on the 29th November (from twitter), I suggest that we let whc#8 run until that arrives.

There seem little point starting #9 until after the update has dropped! #9 can be short, maybe the free car at Vallelunga...

Looking forward to finally being on a par with the PC version in terms of physics anyway ;) :)

Hammerpgh, Andy-R, Tomcul and 10 others like this.
  16. michelerok1

michelerok1 Racer

PS4-T150-T3PA (2:19.218) Assetto Corsa_13.jpg

17. Kribbio

Kribbio Guest

2.17.969 PS4
    2nd session end quite well, i think tomorrow i will post the video :)

[​IMG]

18. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

2:18.643

Never really found a rhythm at Spa what ever the game :( Avoiding the raised curbs like the plague the car really doesn't like them!

Went completely the wrong direction with setup was experimenting with rake, this car seems to like very little 5mm or so is plenty!

Hopefully on the right track again now, I should get another run in tomorrow so I can mess up the damping, if you don't fiddle you don't learn :)

Forgot to mention, using the TH8A in sequential mode :cool:

19. P_O_L_66

P_O_L_66 Gamer

1.19.333 IMG_20161122_200006.jpg

no assistance.

Front and rear tire pressure 24 looks good.

0 front aerodynamics.
    3 rear aerodynamics.

It will be interesting to see after upgrading the lap times.

20. Kribbio

Kribbio Guest

Wow , i brake 50 m before you on the last chicane .. how you can do it ahah?