1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Xbox One Update v 1.09 News

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Dec 2, 2016.

1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi everyone!

Firstly, we want to thank our community for their patience and understanding with regards to the Xbox One Update v 1.09 patch. Of course, we're disappointed that the patch couldn't be released in November, along with the Porsche Pack Vol. 1 DLC, but the team have been working flat out to resolve the issues and resubmit as soon as possible! :(

Today, we're pleased to announce that v 1.09 has gone into submission and providing all goes well, we'll be releasing next week.

We'll keep you guys in the loop with the latest.
    In the meantime, have an awesome weekend.

- AC_CM505

UPDATE - v 1.09 is available to download on Xbox One NOW! Thank you for your patience and support, as always!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX SERIES S VERSION 1.7.2 NOT UPDATED? Dec 6, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Update 1.7.13 - XBox Series X - Fanatec Podium DD2 - FFB still not working Jul 6, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions xbox one series x still not updated Mar 1, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Where is the Xbox One S update Feb 26, 2022
    XBox One Discussions button mapping Xbox one tmx update 7.x Sep 18, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions New "Hotfix" update available for PS4 and Xbox one 24/02/2021 Feb 24, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Xbox updates? Jul 9, 2020
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues New Update Steam cannot connect xbox 360 controller May 23, 2018
    XBox One Discussions Patch Notes - Xbox One Bonus Pack 3 Update Feb 28, 2018
    Console Lounge New update for Xbox? Dec 23, 2017
    Console Lounge 1.15 Update. Issues, bugs and suggestions (XBOX & PS4) Sep 12, 2017
    Console Lounge Xbox One Update v 1.14 OUT NOW Jul 12, 2017
    Console Lounge Xbox One Update Launching Mid-Next Week Jul 8, 2017
    XBox One Discussions Xbox One Update v 1.14 Jun 20, 2017
    Console Lounge Xbox One Update v 1.14 Jun 6, 2017

3. MakaveliA7X

MakaveliA7X Hardcore Simmer

Awesome news!
    Do you by chance know if the g29 and thrustmaster wheel DOR hot fix is included?

Thanks again

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
    ppbucko and MBK72 like this.
  4. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

Can you tell us if the steering wheel DOR issues that PS4 players have experienced have been addressed in the resubmission? Or is the the exact same patch as on PS4 just a few days later?

Nwg, ppbucko and MakaveliA7X like this.
  5. Racing393

Racing393 Racer

great news, looking forward to it

6. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

Nwg and Larryf1951 like this.
  7. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I really dont think they have send away the patch without solving the DOR issues. That cant be the case.

MBK72 and MakaveliA7X like this.
  8. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

I sincerely hope you are correct because otherwise it seems this is inevitable:

9. TNTNitro

TNTNitro Gamer

I like the attitude of you to explain the reason for the delay

MBK72 likes this.
  10. Exup

Exup Gamer

Thanks for the update. it's good to have feedback.

I honestly don't believe the bugs found on the PS4 regarding the DOR have been corrected (maybe they don't manifest in the XOne)...but let's cross our fingers :)

11. Thank for the update :) even it would take longer. To been informed gives a much better feeling.

12. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

Xbox One patch is out. Downloading now. 5.49Gb

Exup and boabmatic like this.
  13. Jaehon

Jaehon Rookie

Downloaded the update but still waiting for Porsches to show up in the store. I'll goto sleep and hopefully they will be available by tomorrow. Such a tease to see them in car selection screen but unable to drive them :(

14. Rob capewell

Rob capewell Simracer

Downloading now... bit anxious but got nothing to loose!

15. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

ooh, nice.

Fingers crossed

16. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

Hi guys, any idea when season pass owners will be able to use the Porsches?

17. matt5687

matt5687 Racer

Hi Guys, I have a PS4 but just wondered if you could confirm if a soft lock has been implemented for the XBOX with 1.09?

18. myimac

myimac Alien

Early testing seems to indicate frame stutter is much much better

19. myimac

myimac Alien

I can't connect to any servers. Anybody getting the same?

20. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

I can connect to servers but still can't see anyone racing online.

21. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

I had the same issue the day the PS4 patch launched, I could connect, see servers but on loading the game would crash to desktop at 0%, the following day everything was fine.