1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Xbox One Update v 1.09 News

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Doomsday

Doomsday Rookie

Compared to previous version has been improved graphics, but still has problems. talking about xbox one users

2. myimac

myimac Alien

I'm on xbox and massively happy. Wish I had a G920 instead of a G29 now

3. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Full lobby last night gt2, on Xbox, game runs much smoother, until someone joins your party chat then you get a bit of stutter. You definitely need to put Xbox into energy mode and turn of all notifications.

Shifter Blister and MBK72 like this.
  4. sidy06

sidy06 Gamer

• MONZA 1966 - ROAD COURSE
    • PORSCHE 917/30
    • HOTLAP

Exup likes this.
  5. nolimit06

nolimit06 Rookie

I haven't played since the first month of release. Have things been improved? Also has the Red Bull Ring and Red a Pack been released? That's what I've really been looking forward too. Keep up the great work guys!

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus

6. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

Much better with this update, online much improved and more people out there....good to get the tyre temps displayed and great to be able to race the Dlc on line.....more work to do but keep it up Kunos

7. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

I think I may have found a bug.
    Silverstone 1967 track in the Porsche 911.
    Both left side tyres were heated up to the point of being red in the HUD. On one corner I ran wide and clipped the armco and all of the temps reset themselves!
    Full grip was restored too.

8. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

Found another.
    Porsche 911. Cant alter camber on rear right wheel like you can the other three.

9. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

Found another.
    Silverstone 1967. Car sometimes rolls forward on the start line without penalty. Sometimes its literally a car's length.

10. Pleite

Pleite Simracer

Yeah, true. This appears to be a pre-patch problem that hasn't been fixed. It happens only sometimes, regardless the car or track in use, especially after the race is restarted for some reason.

11. Matt260z

Matt260z Rookie

Annoyed at the fact the handbrake has changed from B to X for wheel users. This now means my modded wheel with handbrake does not work unless I do another mod.. Please give us button mapping options Kunos!!!

Bren002 and MBK72 like this.
  12. Didd31

Didd31 Rookie

i bought AC xBoxOne dematerialised in august => implayable because poor FPS
    i tested 1.3 when it was released => better FPS but no matter to record my setups : saves corupted => implayable
    i test since yesterday 1.9 => better FPS , nice handling but no matter to record my setups : saves corupted => implayable, even it's worth because my general parameters are totally wrong, the game hang if i try to re-launch it since a hard reboot of the console.

Please don't answer me to delete my local and cloud saves or to re-install the games, i done it xx times from yesterday 13h to now Sunday 16h.

sorry for my English and my bad mood

Ace Pumpkin and Pleite like this.
  13. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

I can confirm the "tyres heating to red and resetting when you hit something" bug is there are on all cars and tracks.
    Had it today at Imola in the BMW 3 series. It also sometimes resets the temps when you simply stray on to the grass. I'm sure the grass ain't that cold.

14. Pleite

Pleite Simracer

Can anyone say which other cars besides the GT3's are on V10 tires? Are all the formula cars or some of the vintage ones also included?

15. sidy06

sidy06 Gamer

Impossible brake balance.

16. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

Had my first run post update last night and had some issues with it initially. My TX was not working properly, got on track and pressing full on the throttle saw the revs rise to less than a third and I could not get the car moving. Reset the wheel, restarted the session and then the game completely but still no joy. Quit the game and tried to restart but it just kept hanging at and then giving me a message that it was taking too long to start so I turned everything off and restarted again and this time I the full range was working but no FFB at all. Changed the wheel settings and started another session but still not joy. Restart from again and finally I was good to go. Hopefully that's not something I have to go through each time.

Lack of left\right glance is a pain especially when driving cars like the Lotus 72D where you cannot see the mirrors at all so that's going to be a problem when racing.. a look back feature would at least get around that but of course no button mapping makes that impossible as well. I really hope this is something that is looked into for the next update.

Setups still don't save.. in fact I can't even get as far as I did previously in that respect. I used to be able to get to the point where the setup saved in the session but it was never there when I went back after closing the game down. Now I can't even get to the point of faux saving them.

Tyre temp details... do they not show in hotlap mode? I could see the throttle input bars but nothing for tyre wear.

I only ran some hotlaps so haven't fully investigated what the update brings. I appreciate all the work Kunos are putting into this game for us and I am sure I will discover improvements as I get more time on track in this wonderful game over the next week or so but those above were my initial findings.

MBK72 likes this.
  17. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

We've seen similar problems with the TX458 wheel, especially in online races. When joining a room if the qualifying timer shows 1hr plus when it should be showing say 15 minutes the TX458 wheel will not select gears. The throttle and steering input will work but no gears. If you reset the wheel at this point you get the gears back but now lose all FFB in the wheel across the entire game. Leave the online room and rejoin and make sure the timer correctly displays the remaining qualifying time and the TX458 works fine.

Hammerpgh and ppbucko like this.
  18. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I had that above bug last night, lobby said 13mins left qualifying, so joined in pits said 1 hour 3 mins left and couldn't select any gears. Left lobby, rejoined lobby and it worked fine.

MBK72 likes this.

19. Hi There,

XBOX ONE

Have downloaded the update and installed the porsche pack (ended up paying for it even though i have season pass - my stupid mistake)

Anyway. My question: Where do i see current version of the game? Reason for asking is because when i enter "news" it still says 1,03 (or whatever the old version is called) and it describes improvements, jada jada and also some stuff regarding the Japanese Pack. That's ok of course, but how do i make sure that i have the latest version installed?

Many thanks for your kind assistance and sorry if this is a stupid question. At least i drive better than hacking :)

Cheers

20. Rob capewell

Rob capewell Simracer

same for everyone regarding news but you'll soon notice the new tyre temps displayed in your hud to confirm the latest update :)