1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Community Update: Private Lobbies

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Mar 16, 2017.

1. paulieGTR

paulieGTR Alien

2. Why would I throw my money away on the console version when I already have a gaming PC and the far superior PC version? If AC on console ever gets to where I feel it is worth the money I might buy a couple copies for my kids on their consoles but until then I will continue to be a smarter consumer than that.

3. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

@Michael Hornbuckle
    I thought the elitist PC master race comments were a thing of the past ? It seems like you're trying too hard to get this thread closed !
    You're happy with the PC version, why not leave it at that, there's no need to make provocative comments on issues you have no knowledge of, and no intention of investigating !

the-D-, hoss2852 and Carlos_Fandango like this.
  4. This is the last warning for the "PC guys".. go back to your forums and stop trolling users here or bans will start flying.
    I know some of you are trying to help but you are doing exactly the opposite.

Daz730, Kembro, ppbucko and 6 others like this.
  5. hoss2852

hoss2852 Gamer

Lol touched a nerve. Like Lord Kunos said be a good boy and leave the forum unless you have anything constructive or informed to add. Which I doubt you do as like you admitted you don't own it. Bye bye

the-D-, Carlos_Fandango and paul_wev like this.
  6. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Lol so now i must look for the answer of the button mapping , was or here or in facebook but was "work in progress" so dont come with this excuses if everyone talks about this from the beggining! Ah and one more think if you says my time is done here Cool, i actualy copy and make a screenshot about this conbersation ..and when i can and when i find it i make it public in facebook and youtube..this arogance i dont accept it... Ahh and ome more think NEXT TIME IF SOMEOME ASK YOU ABOUT BUTTON MAPPING if are in the patch you can say WE DONT WORK ON THAT FETURE (and not answer WE cant give you more info or Button Mappimg is not part of it !!! Ok..so let me go search from where comes this...is a lot of serch but im not stupid to not see clearly a answer about this from.someone from Kunos in the end is what i waiting for ...if was otherwise , your game gone a be deleated, and with sure forgot about more money or respect, for the future! Let see i have 24h here :) And you have a last copy of game solded for me and my friends and when i find this i send it in social medias icluiding this talk! Have a nice week !

7. @PRO Stream BG you made a pretty direct accusation calling us liars... I am just asking you to back that up, that's all. I also already told you while I can be sure I never said anything about it, it's quite possible somebody else from KS did, or you misunderstood what was said. No reason to get worked up. Either find the link or reconsider your accusation.. it's not really anything to get upset about isn't it?

Matt White likes this.
  8. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Rdmove my acosation i cant deleate my posts from mobile! But when i find it i send it public! To everyone see why and who says for BM is work in progress! Just need more time but is up to you if you want ban me,i cant deleate.my post with the acusation now

9. fine so let's agree you don't repeat that accusation again until you'll find elements to back it up, no need to delete anything. Do we have a deal?

pippo10 and LeDude83 like this.
  10. ohjeah

ohjeah Hardcore Simmer

In the End of the year blog Marco Massarutto wrote:
    "Also, we’ll continue to work to improve the control customization on console."

Sure that's not promising there would be custom bustom mapping but kind of giving the impression that there will be at least some improvements to come. Even better presets would be a great improvement, the current ones are not very good as stated in the other thread.

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...-the-year-blog-whats-in-store-for-2017.41350/

11. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Yes i remove this acusation but when i fimd it...lets make other deal..if this exists..you guys gone a make BM ASAP for a time costing me to find this words :) (deal?)

Carlos_Fandango likes this.
  12. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Is not that this is new post and is not the answer of the question...thx but is not what i mean and looking for...but "soon" i gone a find it... In any case this was who brings me back in every patch to ask iv the BM is there..i base my wait on this..so i know is exist...

Carlos_Fandango likes this.
  13. I am pretty sure you will not find any promises about that, but again, if you do I'll have no problem to say you were right, nobody is infallible. But you need to check your attitude because between your broken english and rude language you're walking a very fine line.. you have already been warned more than once about that... and your attitude is not only annoying for devs but also for your fellow forum members that have already pointed that out to you as well.

Anyway, we'll have a meeting tomorrow with the team to talk about next update and, specifically BM and I will make sure to keep you informed about the decisions and whether will keep the current structure adding/improving presets or move to a fully customizable scenario.

14. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

After this answer i apologize about using the word "lie" , but i continue searching it, and give you the info when i find it... Was in 2016 from there i expect in every patch this BM funccion.. And about presets yes users of trustmaster wheels dont have look righ/left option and some doble buttons functions dont work correct like brake bias up on some cars, and horn button miss (i dont care about it) but ocupy button space who can be set for other stuff in any case i work on detalled picture of Trustmaste button layout and gone a post it like suggest for a preset for it also gone a put exactly wich funccion not work and inform it in the special treads about that ...if i not are banned until i not find what i looking for! But in any case i think you guys are aware of the button presets after patch 1.9 ..you test any change before and after release , so you can see by your self the wrong presets 1 and 2 (i dont use 3 because is for g29 and have other issues if i do it) also the look left/right must be on L2 and R2 not in arrows like preset 3...but on preset 2 and 1 not have this function at all.... (again please delete my post where i use this word "lie" without a proof of it) but i not stop until i not find it (and if comes from 505 team is valid or you gone a say they are not devs and they dont know about it) because im sure i see it somehere in a talk with someone.. And for me is the same if comes from Kunos dev or 505 (yes about my broken English cant do much, the forum rules are to speak English and not my native language or the other 2 what i know better than English, for the arogance yes sometimes i pass the line and is true, but i do it when someone are atacking a simple words who are about a issue of the game or any type of ignorance coming from PC users over console forums..but i try to improve this and not answer like a angry "kiddi" :)

Last edited: May 1, 2017
    ppbucko and Carlos_Fandango like this.
  15. you do realize that some cars don't have brake bias adjustable from cockpit and some don't have horn right?

Jon Legg likes this.
  16. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

The horn button dont work never from release date (in cars with horn) and after patch 1.9 is compleatly removed i think from preset 1 and 2
    The real game braking for me is the compleatly lack of look left and right in presets 1 and 2 also if you fix it put it to L2 and R2 not on arrows (when you turn you cant reach precisly the arrows but l2 and r2 can be pressed anytime) and is more natural to be there

17. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

Lord Kunos, Is possible as well to phone tomorrow to Codemasters studio and give them your classified F1 car physics ...?

Sorry, it was a joke ;) : Peace & Love my friend

paul_wev, pippo10 and stefanoCasillo like this.
  18. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

Seriously, I think nobody uses the horn... if you are going to pass a lapped car, the most logical movement is flashing the headlights...

If there is a problem with not enough buttons, the most useless function is the horn.

I'm a G29 owner, and I think I've not any issue... Obviously I would like to change some assignments. Is possible to assign the Red rotary in PS4, Lord Kunos? I really don't know why it's not used in the most of racing games (in Project Cars you can assign the brake bias and it's very useful)

This would be my preset (if s possible):

[​IMG]

You can check there is no many differences with your default G29 preset, but the Red rotary is useless, and I think it would be very useful with some parameters...

Sorry for my English.

19. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/kunos-simulazioni-exclusive-interview-part-2.118482/

Im one of the very few that defended how you managed the private lobbies matter. Although it is a critical feature, Kunos CM warned on twitter days before the release that it wasn't in the game. And they weren't promissed, so there wasn't any obligation to add them. And here I'm agree with what you said on one of your streamings, something like "If you buy something, you are agree with the product". OK, nobody expects that a racing game doesn't have private lobbies, but it was warned, so it was managed well in my opinion.

But with the same judgement, all the feature the PC had (those wich are possible to add, mods for example can not) before the release of the console version, must be added: as it was promissed. My opinion.

iwanchek, the-D-, Reinart86 and 5 others like this.
  20. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

First sorry for the picture quality of edit but i so it on my phone until i work :)
    In the first picture is current preset from patch 1.9 to date...and you can see miss of look left and right /horn and some not well combined buttons, and in second picture is what i think is best combination for a preset for a trustmaster wheels...i hope you see it and discus that to be maded if not give us custom mapping...thx

Attached Files: