1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Minorating.com (drivers thread)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Minolin, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Yep. It's also what the developer uses first.

Dando0 and TDS like this.
  2. TDS

TDS Alien

when i type
    /mr incidentinfo
    i get "your AB" msg back, but no confirmation of the feature being enabled?

also /mr help doesnt show any commands
    it only says im not admin on server.

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  3. TDS

TDS Alien

another thing i want to report..
    just happened in barcelona gp
    at race start we gone 4 wide and to avoid contact in t1 i went over the pit line, and it gave me a warning, is that supposed to be like that?after the third warning for situations like that it wil gift me mad CPS?
    since no one should be comming out of the pits at race start.

4. Dando0

Dando0 Gamer

Thanks :) i tested that with someone in the server, when i or he bumped so i got the message in the top screen about how many points and so on but i see your point ;) don´t want that sheck.
    i only activated it for me, so everyone else did not get that message but that´s maybe the point.
    /Anders

5. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Shouldnt the pit lane line only be for those exiting pits? People racing should be allowed to cross the line as its still valid track for them unless there is a specific track rule at some circuits that is.

TDS and Rolz like this.
  6. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Yep, I think it is necessary to cross the pit line track side sometimes, it would atleast detract from the racing if you couldnt e.g Zandvoort and Brands main straights. IIRC people habitually cut part of pit entry at some tracks as well e.g Interlagos.

TDS likes this.
  7. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Yes, it should be only for those coming from the pits. I actually tried that on Minolin's server at Imola and it seemed to work.
    Crossing from outside the pits gave no warning both in and out.
    Going through the pit lane and then crossing the line gave the warning, just like expected.

Ace Pumpkin, V8_KB and martcerv like this.
  8. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

I tried it on Minolin's server too and had exactly the same results.

But since TDS wrote he got a warning for crossing the line, did I miss the news that the update on CP for cutting is out of testing only on your server and deployed for the masses?

9. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Still not out to the masses on the MR website.

upload_2017-5-10_21-45-39.png

Dando0 and V8_KB like this.
  10. TDS

TDS Alien

Capture.JPG
    the 0.9 cp session was the one, i guess we had a little contact, but the pit line cut warning also triggered.

11. Minolin

100% no. Like the testers report MR won't do anything if coming from the outside.
    But tbh I'm not entirely sure about the race start... hm. Good tester

o_O
    Would it help to tell you need a 2.4 plugin which isn't used outside my test server? How the hell does this server use the line definitions if the plugin doesn't even know they exist?!

martcerv likes this.
  12. TDS

TDS Alien

how could I possibly know tho:D:p:eek:, it was an ACR server i joined randomly cause it was f138 heheheh :)

13. TDS

TDS Alien

humm maybe they are using an inhouse plugin giving the messages and the fact the server was using MR too confused me into thinking it was an MR msg, this just crossed my mind.

14. Minolin

I'm not aware of any plugin that would do so, and it's not exactly easy based on the data we have from Kunos. If I ever find time, I'll have to test this server and check what's going on there.

15. Proody

Proody Racer

Once a question,
    Can not you combine the Minorating CP with Penalty?
    For example,
    0.5 CP = 5 seconds slow down or
    1.0 CP = 10 seconds slow down.

16. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

IMO a forced immediate slow down would create potential hazards and a slow down during the lap could ruin your race for a slight touch. It may deter some wreckless behaviour but it could also remove fair racers from a good battle/race for a very slight contact.

17. Rolz

Rolz Alien

forced slowdown sucks... I'd almost prefer a time if not pit drive though penalty... both tough enforce on pub servers , will need AC integration I think...

Looking forward to CP awarded on track cuts, that'll weed out a lot of unworthy AB drivers.

aotto1977 likes this.
  18. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

Admittedly we dont have a huge amount of Joe public in but when we do I cant say cutting has ever been an issue. We dont even have penalties on anymore but I cant recall ever having kicked someone for cutting... if I have it was a long time ago.

19. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

I'd rather have CP multiplied by 10 than slow down penalties.

20. The last thing I would want to see is forced slow down penalties for contacts. It's bad enough getting them for accidental track cutting/collision avoidance. The only thing they are good for is killing my race enthusiasm stone dead, and they do that with style.

aotto1977 and Rolz like this.