1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Xbox One Update v 1.14 OUT NOW

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Jul 12, 2017.

1. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

I just had another race, MX7 tuned Brands hatch indy. To me it's definitely different, it is like it used to be before they introduced the "easier" levels and stopped them overtaking. Have you tried it on the consoles?

It's not like this anymore:

2. Weird that they would roll it back to how it was a couple years ago on PC, but good for you guys if they did. And no, I bought a second hand PC instead of upgrading from the 360 to the xbox one. My oldest Son plays AC on the Xbox, but I don't think he has fired it up lately.

3. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Kick him! The new version is life,..... as you know.... ;):)

4. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

My answer is i dont want a pc...

5. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Why should you, now the versions are merging fast. ;)

Gurkensepp likes this.
  6. ericfa2a

ericfa2a Gamer

I think you are right.

I am struggling in the GT1 advanced in career with the MP4-12 GT3 at mugello. I was playing this race before the update again and again and again ....

Since the update, i have seen the AI trying overtaking that they don't even try before.

The last race i did, i was third at the seven laps. The BMW Z4 overtakes me in the straight just before the corner at the end of the start.The AI fights for its position in the next corners, wins ... and go ahead me.... loosing the bronze medal for another time ......

7. BobTheDog

I think it was because people complained about the initial difficulty level, on initial release I think we had three of them and even the lowest was pretty hard for the average driving game user. So they introduced some new levels and also adjusted the AI to make it less aggressive as people were complaining about it spinning them off the track.

Maybe that video is a bit extreme, but I did have one recently where I had lost control and come to a halt on the track with plenty of room to overtake and all the AI cars just stopped in a queue behind!

To me it now seems to be back to the old way, I was slightly off line on the brands hatch game I just played and the car behind nudged me and I spun, this just hasn't been happening for a while, they used to just sit behind me.

Don't get me wrong, I much prefer it like this. But as you say it all could be my imagination, along with the back end being easier to control and maybe a slight improvement in frame rate. I'm usually someone that looks for faults and to me this release is another level for the XBox, I'm very pleased. So if it is my imagination, its good imagination :)

8. I see no really change of AI they still didn't overtake each other what you can see if you look other ai cars while practice.
    And they still stay behind even you come with 20 mph back to track and there come with 150 mph from behind and slow down.

9. Online racing is seriously enjoyable when you get a good bunch of racers together. This update has revived the game.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

10. The setups still doesn't save even when I go back to main menu before leaving same for custum championship :( I tried I even offline with championship. So it's seems that I has nothing to do with cloud. That's some things I completely can't understand. Anouncing a custom championship that can't be saved. I meam with the current AI it's no fun to drive offline but I really hope it will be fixed in the next update.

BluuSpydeR and rogerbeauregard like this.
  11. BobTheDog

I wonder if it is anything to do with the track/car/level combination. Can you give me an example track/car/level that shows them lining up and I will try it here to see if its the same.

12. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

This is great advice, I did it with the PS4 version of the game and it sorted out a few little problems I was having.

pippo10 likes this.
  13. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

Two reasons, both of which are at the heart of what makes AC so incredible on PC (and both of which I know you already know Ace!)
    1) Mods
    2) Higher than 60FPS

That said, congrats on the new update XBoxers! Trust every PC user when we say AC updates are worth the often long wait! :)

Hammerpgh and myimac like this.
  14. myimac

myimac Alien

AC on console feels close to the core experience on PC now. The AI update will make the single player much much better even still.

For sure updates are always worth the wait. The only thing with console vs PC is that it's much harder to just push out a hotfix on console unlike pc

@P73 likes this.
  15. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

1) yes mod would be nice! very nice. And they could happen on xone, there are many other games with mods available
    2) could be but how much money do i need for a new pc which is capable doing > 60fps.

gladbecker82 likes this.
  16. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/wiki/beginnersguide
    Check my PC specs on my sig, I built/bought this just over 3 years ago from NCIX for $2100, including the monitor. You could pick up the same or similar components for probably half that now :)

Will be awesome if/when console gets skins and mods, there's some amazing content out there!

17. OT:
    You can pick up a used PC on Craigslist that will play AC at medium-high settings locked to 60fps for around $500. And @Chazz Ranger you need to spend a couple hundred and upgrade that ancient 770 to at least a 1060. (and unless that monitor was $1500 you overpayed by a lot somewhere)
    ---------------
    Fallout 4 is the only game I know of that allows third party mods on console, what are the many others?

18. Dresden

Dresden Gamer

Just thought I would jump in and say a big thank you to Lord Kunos and the team.

I have not played AC for a month or two as I have got sick of waiting. But, wow, the game is amazing now! She runs so smooth and is quite playable, even with an Xbox pad. There are some moments when I think Forza and PCars can wait on the sidelines I am having so much fun. And those little details like proper paddle shifting animation make it so good. Screaming around Monza 1966 is insane fun and the new Highlands track. Just wow!

Looking forward to the new AI and Ready to Race. Cheers!

19. rich1e I

rich1e I Simracer

Today the 6h of Nürburgring took place (FIA WEC) so I wanted to do a couple of laps on Nürb GP in the 911 GT3 Cup, but couldn't remember which version of the track was in the public lobbies. I checked the online lobby list and it appears only a few GT3 on Red Bull Ring GP are left. All the other hundreds of lobbies are gone and I mainly see custom lobbies now. What am I missing? Have all preset lobbies been deleted now?

20. gladbecker82

gladbecker82 Rookie

Take the 919 for a Spin in both games (AC & FM6) and if someone tells me that FM is even close to the AC experience they should visit their doctor for a checkup.

FM6 is pretty sloppy e
    Since most custom Lobbies now simply gather more people they will drown those basic lobbies easily. You might just search for a certain track tho with the filter

Dresden likes this.