1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Xbox One Update v 1.14 OUT NOW

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

Oh ok thanks for that. I thought I was missing something. :D

Gurkensepp likes this.
  2. Any ETA on the Ready to Race DLC for consoles?

jorge_pzg likes this.
  3. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Any ETA on when championship mode will be fixed on Xbox so we can save progress.

skells22, jorge_pzg and never like this.
  4. skells22

skells22 Rookie

why do people ask on ETA when the devs can not answer until all the submissons are done and given the ok.

5. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

so we know whether its this month or 4 months away

6. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi - Not just yet but when we have more info we will let you guys know!

Mattbeastblood likes this.
  7. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

I see this still hasn't been answered here. Would really love to know if it was done by design or just isn't working properly. If the former it would be interesting to hear the thought processes behind that decision. Either way please can we be informed whether it will be fixed/changed with the next update.

8. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

It's a bug, it saves fine on my PS4. I've seen someone else have issues on the PS4 though.

BluuSpydeR and Hammerpgh like this.
  9. any word on fixing the AI on the novice 2 bmw m3 step 1 nurburging gt race? im running high 1:47s and on med diff is very hard to place .

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  10. What laptimes are the AI running on the easiest difficulty setting?

11. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Any news on fixing the ability to save car setups? Also save more than one setup?
    And a fix for the freezing problem when you try to change anything in the options menu?
    It’s just took 20 mins just to turn ffb down 5 % then a further 15mins to turn road ffb down 5% because the game freezes after a 1-2 % change.

This game just gets better and better,
    Thought I’d spend the afternoon doing the WHC on Nords before it finishes, but.......
    After over half hour of messing about and waiting for the game to unfreeze and reload, the ONE!! and only ONE setup that I can save in the game for a car has disappeared.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  12. Thanks. I wasn't sure if it was confirmed or not to be coming to consoles.

Are all the future DLC's coming to console as well as PC? Like the Ferrari 70th anniversary?

13. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Yes, all future DLC will be coming to console albeit several months after PC.

Mattbeastblood and SlimCharles like this.