1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Xbox One Update v 1.14 OUT NOW

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Graphics are better in FM6 but the "immersion" and FFb is much much better in AC.

But, i tried the 919 on nb today too and i cant feel anything in this car :/

2. rich1e I

rich1e I Simracer

As I just wanted to know which version of Nürb GP was in online lobbies with the 911 GT3 Cup I used the filter and got 2 results for custom lobbies. If I refresh the page I get a list of maybe 30 custom lobbies and a few of the older preset GT3 at Red Bull Ring GP lobbies. The rest seems to be gone unless I'm really missing something here.

3. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

Before the update did the Mazda MX-5 Cup car have that high pitch whine like an old LeMans car with straight cut gears? I don't remember it being that way before.

4. rich1e I

rich1e I Simracer

I haven't driven the MX-5 since the update. Will do later and let you know if I noticed any changes.

Jezza819 likes this.
  5. rich1e I

rich1e I Simracer

So @Jezza819 the sound is definitely not the same. Noticed the same with the 488 GT3. I really like this little addition but I wonder why they didn't mention it in the changelog.

Jezza819 likes this.
  6. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Farming simulator 2017 has also mods on console, and not sure if skirym remaster have..

So sure 2 (fallout 4 and farming 17)...
    Quite nothing compared to PC :D

7. Feeling are better and flappy padle gearboxes are way faster at downshift!!!! so nice!!

8. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

The Mazda is annoying to me because it's so loud and doesn't really fit the car. I went and looked at some onboards of the actual car on Youtube and that noise isn't there. I drove the Ferrari last night and didn't notice anything different about it. Maybe it's more subtle and I don't drive that car all that often.

rich1e I likes this.
  9. Skyrim remaster has got mods.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

10. rich1e I

rich1e I Simracer

Yeah, I kinda missed this sound a little bit in the GT3 cars, but now it's there and it's fine. I used to pick the 488 quite often after it came to consoles so I can confirm the sound has changed. Tried the Audi R8 GT3 and it's the same. Maybe you're right with this sound not fitting the MX-5 though. Still wondering why they didn't mention it in the changelog. Maybe that's why the update was postponed a few times. They love XB1 more and they wanted to release a much better update with an extra sound addition :p

Jezza819 likes this.
  11. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

What do they call those things that are hidden and you just stumble across them, easter eggs or something like that?

rich1e I likes this.
  12. Surface

Surface Rookie

I noticed that the Laferrari has transmission wine added as well...what the heck?? It is a great addition to the race cars but now im afraid to hear which of the other non-race cars they have added it to as i'm yet to drive all of them.

Also, can someone post good settings for the pad, i had it just right before the update but now that they have altered the physics my settings are not quite right anymore.

Thanks

13. gladbecker82

gladbecker82 Rookie

From the Volker Weidler (Winner in 1991 with the Mazda) wikipedia entry

This Wankel engine-powered car was noted for being very loud.

Possibly related to the hours spent in the noisy Mazda, Weidler began to suffer from an ear problem (sensorineural hearing loss) which eventually forced him to retire prematurely from the Japanese Formula 3000 Championship during the 1992 seasonthough Weidler was leading the championship at that time.

14. TNTNitro

TNTNitro Gamer

cockpit view adjustment (xbox)

When I turn off the console, the adjustments I made and saved are lost.

Is that how it is? Every time I turn off I'm going to have to set it up again?

15. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

Right. The 787 is supposed to have that whine. In fact I was expecting it to be much more pronounced than it is now. But the MX-5 Cup car isn't Wankel powered. It should have more of the traditional small sports car spitting sound. Here is the onboard I found.

rich1e I and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  16. rich1e I

rich1e I Simracer

Awesome. Didn't know Road America is a global MX-5 Cup track, but true, they don't sound like they do now in game. I watched a few iRacing races with this car and it's very close to the real sound. Anyway, the MX-5 is a lot of fun and it makes for good close racing. We'll have to get used to the new sound.

Jezza819 likes this.
  17. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

This is my current settings.
    PS_Messages_20170719_221117.jpg

This one is my old one and pretty good ( for me anyway), especially with the Lotus 49. Also try these setting with steering filter at zero too, it makes the steering extremely quick ( but not sensitive ) and quite easy to correct turning in,
    PS_Messages_20170719_233416.jpg

Hope they help.

Make sure you quit back to main menu, however some are bugged so w0nt save ( on PS4) .

Surface, Hugo Catarino and TNTNitro like this.
  18. rich1e I

rich1e I Simracer

So after the update it's not possible again to save setups, even after reinstalling the game. :( Why do updates seem to always break something? It's the same in almost every game.

19. Jezza819

Jezza819 Hardcore Simmer

Where are these options at? I think all I have under advanced controls is where you set the FFB, Curb, Slip, etc.

20. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Thats only for controllers ;)

Jezza819 likes this.