1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Results Companion

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by Doug Duthie, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Toby Yao

Toby Yao Rookie

Hello Doug,
    First thank you for this fantastic tool I've been using since I started playing ACC. Thought someone else might've asked this but I can't find by searching: Is there a way to prevent Simhub interventing acc result companion by using UDP port? Attached is part of the log from ACC result companion while I have simhub running. Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. Doug Duthie

Doug Duthie Hardcore Simmer

Hi Toby,
    They shouldn't interfere. ACC just opens a UDP port (at the port number defined in <Documents>\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config\broadcasting.json). The recommended port is 9000 and some things change it to that port anyway (CrewChief IIRC....I can't remember what SimHub does). In theory, many clients can connect to the same UDP port (provided none of them cause a memory leak in ACC, by not cleaning up connections)

If you started SimHub after ACC-RC, restart ACC-RC - this ensures it picks up the most recent port configuration.

Other common things preventing UDP connections are firewalls and VPNs - check ACCResults.exe is permitted to access the port

BTW, was this you - https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/acc-results-companion.172267/post-3749015 ? Just wanted to check if there is a common theme here

3. Hi Doug.
    Sorry I should of explained better.
    You right click to display the teams. These colours are sorted for me (as below)
    upload_2024-2-19_20-3-53.png

If you right click on one of the above teams and select display team members...this screen comes up...
    upload_2024-2-19_20-6-31.png
    As you can see it is alternate colours (grey and yellow). The row that shows TLI is yellow too but I clicked on it so I could see the name of the person in that yellow row (as you can see once clicked on it row turns white, click elsewhere goes back to yellow). Each of the yellow rows have team members in them however I can't see them as this is the colour I am trying to change so they are more visible.
    Hope that makes sense.

Kind regards

4. Doug Duthie

Oh I see. For that dialog, for some reason (must have been a long time ago), I made the lines alternate colours, for clarity ironically enough. I think it is fixed colours but it clearly doesn't work in dark mode. I'll get that fixed

deceda and andrewmckillop like this.
  5. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.23.1 Released (here)

While feature-wise this isn't a big release, this does represent a complete re-factor of the code to separate out ACC specific code from common code. While this shouldn't have any impact, there is the possibility that issues might have crept in.
    Telemetry Widget
    The widget is now both re-sizable and re-scalable. Right click to change the width/height and total time displayed
    [​IMG]

Team Dialog
    The team dialog now shows in the team colours rather than in fixed alternating colours, which could be hard to read in dark mode.

Session Notes Tooltip
    This now supports long text and wraps appropriately. You can add line breaks by adding "\r\n" in the text.

Splash Screen
    Progress messages added to the database phase of startup. If it stops on "Vacuum in progress", this is a monthly task and it will take a few minutes for larger databases.

Bug Fixes
    • Vacuum happening on every start rather than monthly

Finally
    Thanks again to those who have donated - I really appreciate it

AndyK70 likes this.
  6. D3stroy3r

D3stroy3r Gamer

For me minimize to tray isn't working anymore since the last update. Is this a known issue?

7. Doug Duthie

Yes I know about that. I just need some time to test the new release

D3stroy3r likes this.
  8. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.23.2 Released (http://www.boho.org.uk)
    • LFM: Rework how cars & track information from LFM obtained (fix track not found)
    • Splash screen - more detailed progress messages
    • BUGFIX: Minimize to taskbar not working
    • BUGFIX: Splash screen memory leak (slow start up)

Niko31 likes this.
  9. Doug Duthie

Want2BFast and Niko31 like this.
  10. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.23.4 Released (http://www.boho.org.uk)
    • Nordschleife updates
      • Sectors highlighted on map (only 3 for ACC)
      • Race records (all classes) from 2023 added
      • Improved corner detection and added more corner names for Corner widget
      • Fix repeated text in tooltips
    • Fix fuel session recommendation
      • Session duration fixed
      • All fields in session recommendation now readonly (populated by ACC)
      • Improve look of read only controls in dark mode

AndyK70 and Niko31 like this.
  11. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.24.0 Released (here)
    A position chart has been added to display the change of positions throughout a race. Right click on the laps of a session and select Display Position Chart.
    [​IMG]

Drivers are shown in their initial starting positions with lines showing their positions on each lap.
    [​IMG]
    You can zoom in by highlighting the region to zoom into with your mouse. Note you can zoom in on either X or Y axis or both. To zoom out, click the "-" icon at the left/top of the scrollbar.

[​IMG]

Finally, thanks to all those who have donated - I really appreciate it

Niko31 likes this.
  12. Niko31

Niko31 Gamer

Hi @Doug Duthie ,
    I think there is an issue on the leaderboard tab. When you select "Nurburgring 24h", there is no lap time except mine, the ARC leaderboard is not appearing. I don't think that the ARC community is never racing on that track :)
    It is working well for other tracks.

Regards,

Niko

13. Doug Duthie

Hi Niko,
    It should be working
    [​IMG]
    Check all the filters are cleared. If you still don't see anything, can you export the diagnostics (https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/acc-results-companion.172267/page-34#post-3324812)

14. Niko31

Niko31 Gamer

Here is what I have :

upload_2024-4-13_18-53-33.png

I noticed that I don't have the possibility to refresh ARC times because the button is not visible for me.

Here are my diagnostics: iMLGyxg65Qw2OF-z2897Ou3R0QE285HF71f8FuO85UY

15. Doug Duthie

Ah...that's probably your issue. You need to select Download ARC Leaderboards on the settings page
    [​IMG]
    I'll look at your diagnostics just to check

16. Niko31

Niko31 Gamer

Oh yes you are right !
    I don't remember why I unticked "Download ARC leaderboards" on the settings but It was the issue. So ... no issue :)
    Sorry for that, thanks a lot !

Doug Duthie likes this.
  17. Doug Duthie

ACC Results Companion V1.24.1 Released (www.boho.org.uk)
    • Position Chart
    • Fix positions when cars do not finish first lap
    • Disable close button (prevents a resource issue if form is re-opened)​
    • Diagnostic fields added to Leaderboard widget

Niko31 likes this.
  18. Doug Duthie

AndyK70 and Niko31 like this.
  19. Doug Duthie

Niko31 likes this.