1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

AC Community car project

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by chargingcar, Feb 6, 2016.

1. chargingcar

chargingcar Alien

Hi Guys :)

Been thinking about this for a while building a AC dedicated project ,

Open to all suggestions , there is no rush to start the project tomorrow ,
    Will let you guy,s vote and choose in this thread what car you wish the most to have .

But ...
    Will only create the car with high res blueprints , or data in 3d , but will need a lot of detailed pictures too ,
    this is my one and only request to you guys ,

So start the discussion among yourself,s at the start of March I will start the build :)

[VOTING]
    Vote number 1 = Car Type and Era .
    http://strawpoll.me/6764837
    Results =
    Race Car (stone ages) 1979 / 33%

[VOTING/2]

Vote number 1 = Historic Race Car Top 3
    http://strawpoll.me/6853411

Results =
    1st 1967 Ferrari 330 P4 / 30%

2nd 1979 BMW M1 Procar / 15%
    3rd 1974 Porsche 911 Carrera RSR IROC / 15%

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions CRN - ACC Discord Community PS4 - EU - NA - This Weeks Event - Paul Ricard Multiclass GT3/GT4 12/8 Oct 21, 2020
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres Measured Federal SS595 tire data - a community project tire for Legends Cars mod Jul 25, 2017
    General modding discussion Community effort of a noob-friendly career mode that devs might use in the future? Aug 12, 2015
    General modding discussion Community "project moon: night mod" v1.1 released (you can add car lights now!!!) Mar 29, 2015
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room 2.4 Enduro Club - New solo driver endurance racing community Apr 22, 2023
    Online Leagues / Championships room Who want to join our community? Apr 1, 2023
    Online Leagues / Championships room ACC PS4 PS5 soon PC - 10tenths Racing Community - New Season Jul 30, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Any community 24 hours of spa? Feb 21, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Simrace.pl community - 8 Hours of Bathurst - 05.03.2022 Feb 17, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room EGT Canada - Great racing and a superb community Feb 9, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room PLR - Pro League Racing community, new season starts in January! Dec 2, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room 10Tenth's Racing Community. Aug 26, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room german speaking community? Jul 7, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room oNiD Community Racing - MX5 Cup League [simracing.gp] Jun 9, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room oNiD Community Racing - Championships and One-Off Events on SRGP (NA & EU) Apr 30, 2021

3. Festa_PWR

Festa_PWR Alien

I thought you`d vanished.

Are you bored and need something new to work on? :)

My vote would be some touring car from the 90's to put along side some of the others we have. Take your pick, we need them all!!

4. joker182

joker182 Hardcore Simmer

F1.08 haha - I know your skills ;)

Protoduct likes this.
  5. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

i knew i KNEW IT. you would be back. Either way watch Bathurst and then come back/

6. I'm just going to leave this picture of a 1974 Porsche Carrera RSR IROC
    [​IMG]
    This series raced Riverside three out of four rounds that year; there is a AAA quality Riverside being scratch made right now....just sayin'

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  7. henri

henri Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]
    Let's go DeltaWing. :rolleyes:

8. chargingcar

chargingcar Alien

Just thought it would be nice to get more involved with the community ,
    And create a project together ))

9. mtlclutch

mtlclutch Gamer

My vote would be a widebodied something or other but dont think we could nab detailed blueprints for something like that.
    [​IMG]
    or this

10. Ferdi

Ferdi Hardcore Simmer

I can see a lot of Porsche requests incoming (I hope!)

11. chargingcar

chargingcar Alien

Looks awesome that )
    I'm sure you guys will think of something you need ))

12. tabis

tabis Simracer

Porsche race car! :D

Mogster and chargingcar like this.
  13. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

I don't know if KUNOS has something like this up their sleeve

image.jpeg

...but if not I would vote for a Testarossa (Countach is so lonely)

14. chargingcar

chargingcar Alien

Stunning looking car :D

15. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Porsche would make sense as we can't have them any way.

1967 911 L :)

16. Housemania

Housemania Gamer

I hope the pool tilt to some 911 rs, year doesn't really matter. A mx-5 or rx-8 would be great, but the mod will get a lot more attention and appreciation if its good old Porsch.

17. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

If you like classics please do any more or less classic Jaguar, you also could dedicate it to UK ! But I gues you are more into modern racecars. Unfortunately I just can't think of any modern car, the most modern one would be Nissan R90ck (check Blundell onboard pole lap at LeMans).

Though Ferrari 512TR would be great, I know Aphidgod could do the physics, or do very very much help, I could drive his 512TR in AC for hours.

There are ton of cars for AC, ton of cars missing, its time to think about rivals for existing cars though :)

chargingcar likes this.
  18. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

...but pleeeeaaase no withe livery :D

chargingcar likes this.
  19. F355 manual

And a S1 version with track tuned suspension, brakes, bit of weight saving, etc... And straight pipe with proper sounds :D

Patrik Marek, D1visor and chargingcar like this.
  20. Psit

Psit Alien

I have a feeling that i already know how this thread ends.

mantasisg 2 and chargingcar like this.
  21. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

I have mostly-full physics and a RL car at my disposal if you fancy an 06-07 WRX. ;)

Would be happy to contribute my 512T physics as well. Pretty good data there too but obviously no real car. It does play well with the countach.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
    Seria17hri11er and Housemania like this.