1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

AC Community car project

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by chargingcar, Feb 6, 2016.

1. quakeguy

quakeguy Hardcore Simmer

In that case I'll just have to add one more:
    [​IMG]
    Honda RA272

But what is more important: this thread needs a decent poll/voting system very soon, or it will end up as an endless picture thread. Maybe chargingcar could come up with a shortlist of cars suggested already and that he feels he could get behind, or it would have to be like MH has suggested: first a poll road vs race car. Then a poll historic vs modern, etc. Otherwise this won't go anywhere I'm afraid ...

2. Jim Layhee

Jim Layhee Simracer

How about something beautiful and classic?

Facel Vega HK500
    [​IMG]

or

Iso Griffo

[​IMG]

3. chargingcar

chargingcar Alien

Set something up , I have no clue with forum poll system )

4. Stereo

Stereo Alien

That reminds me.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/30797788@N03/5437287990/
    Trento Bondone's local bus service (the bus stops are laserscanned so why not the bus too)

mantasisg 2 and Brownninja97 like this.
  5. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

chargingcar likes this.
  6. Bee-Ri

Bee-Ri Rookie

Although I'm heavily biased as the owner of a Lupo GTi, would love to see a GTi cup car appear, although I don't know whether all the data on it would be available. ;)

[​IMG]

Agreed, maybe a race/road car poll, then a shortlist after that?

Guido Trampe and chargingcar like this.
  7. quakeguy

quakeguy Hardcore Simmer

Okay. I just set something up as an experiment... and no, I don't have much experience setting something like this up either. For now, it's in the way MH has suggested. Asking for a car type and an era.
    I don't know if this will work the way this would need to, but I hope it can add some structure. If you think this needs to be done differently, I hope somebody else can come up with something better.

Two more things:

1.) The poll is currently running for 2 weeks max.
    2.) Survey results can be viewed through a seperate link ... question is, will it skew the results too much if it is visible?

After this poll a short list could be created and the car could then be voted directly.

link to the poll: https://www.getfeedback.com/r/u1MTlDuA

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  8. chargingcar

chargingcar Alien

Would be nice with a high res blueprint :)
    [​IMG]

9. kakusso

kakusso Hardcore Simmer

Nice to see you back again.
    If you want to make a car that the community will actually use for more than two weeks, a GT3 car is the best option.
    I would suggest the Austin Martin GT3.
    It is a beautiful car, and you can make it great in AC.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mr.Mugel, Ferdi and chargingcar like this.
  10. chargingcar

chargingcar Alien

Lovely lines on that car :D

11. Goettens

Goettens Simracer

I think the Aston Martin GT3 is likely to be made by Kunos, it seems they want to have a complete GT3 grid.

About V8 Supercars, this guy is already working on it.

- - - - -

You want blueprints? There you go:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Pretty selfish, I'd love to see this one:

[​IMG]

Edit: this is the GT4 Porsche Cayman

I'm afraid this is going to be difficult, but

I will be able to deliver pictures as much as want with the beginning of the VLN season at 01.04.2016

LeDude83, rubenforos and Brownninja97 like this.
  13. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

@Seria17hri11er There is a Porsche 911 Carrera RS 2.7 Touring mod available for Assetto Corsa. It's not the greatest mod out there, but it is far from the worst. I have put quite a few miles on mine. The model is pretty good...I wonder if maybe someone doing a complete physics overhaul couldn't whip that car into fantastic shape? I think it's worth checking out, if you really like that Carrera RS 2.7 Touring. If you do, I'd appreciate your feedback. I have nothing to do with the creation of the car, but I like to hear people's opinions on modded cars - to compare with my only review of said car.

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  14. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

For the love of all that is holy, not another GT3 car. :rolleyes:

15. chargingcar

chargingcar Alien

Got no plans on spending months trying to create a car from pictures ,
    Slow and painfully , not for me lol
    We get maybe 3 contenders and make the car with the best resources available )

16. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

Great project!

Porsche Carrera GT or Porsche 918.

[​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

17. chargingcar

chargingcar Alien

Was looking at pictures of that last night that blue carrara GT same one from that film with Anthony Hopkins , fracture I think ,
    Drives it out of the airport sounds insane :D always fancied making one )

Housemania and Znam Neznam like this.
  18. chargingcar

chargingcar Alien

Thought it was blue in my mind from the film , was silver lol
    But only saw it once when it was released the film ))
    We not all perfect hehe
    i095222.jpg

Znam Neznam likes this.
  19. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

Correction: 512TR. Glad to be home at a keyboard again, I've made a lifetime's worth of typos using my phone the last 2 weeks. :oops:

512S is lovely, and I'd really really really love to see a 330 P4 in the game. (The GT40 is lonely?) If we decide on a race car from that era I would love to do/help with physics. After working on the XJ13 it's comfortable territory, and I'm willing to pay out-of-pocket if reference materials are only available in printed book form etc. I have a serious thing for that era of motorsport.

20. chargingcar

chargingcar Alien

What's that Ferrari from forza 4 the open top ,
    Always thought that was the Ferrari 512 , I looked twice carnt find it )