1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

AC v1.13 update

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by nigave, Mar 22, 2017.

1. nigave

nigave Rookie

Great to see the Mazda Miata NA is now official. I wonder if this is the Add-on mod we have had for the past year until it stopped working around October 16. I have one of these great little cars ('91 V-Spec Eunos import in Neo Green) I have to say that the colours in the add-on mod for my car are spot on but the BRG in the official is way off the correct shade. Could anyone post a skin for this with the green of the mod, please. Also why is the car LHD when the original and a lot of the sales are to RHD countries ?

Many thanks. Nigave.

I decided to try adding a skin from the old Add-on Miata/MX-5 mod and hey presto...It works.
    Seems that this official car is based on the older Add-on which is great. Kunos working with the fantastic people who spend lots of time creating extra cars and tracks to improve the sim.

Great to see the quick response from Kunos to the colour of the BRG car. It's now been corrected to Neo Green and looks so much better.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
    Salad Fingers likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Hange/freeze on selecting Drive after update 1.10.1 Apr 5, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting RealtimeCarUpdate.Heading/Yaw removed from ACC Broadcast UDP in favor of WorldPosZ/Elevation? Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.1 hotfix update OUT NOW! Apr 4, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Dedicated Server Not Working After Update Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.0 update and Nürburgring 24hr DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 3, 2024
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Update the button layout options for controllers. Mar 3, 2024
    ACC Gameplay AI unable to do pitsops properly and generally worse since GT2 update Feb 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Errors starting the game after update Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    ACC Gameplay New Update Jan 25, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Single player championship bug after 1.9.6 update Jan 24, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Update 1.9.7 now Jan 24, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions New update now Jan 8, 2024

3. Yes, its why the mod progress was stopped some time ago.

Personally, I never tried the mod, so can't wait to try the now official car this evening.

4. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Mazda 787B is great as ever. I think sound is really good too.

Sleeper Service and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  5. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

Yeah, thanks Kunos for the RSR 2017. Playing too much AMS lately, this probably gets me back to AC:)

Don't shoot me guys lol.

Cheers
    Robin

6. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

How do this new pit app function? Do I just set the amount fuel, tyre change I want and when I go into pits it will automatically use whatever is set in the app or do i need to "confirm" it in pit too somehow? Also, if tyre blankets are on, do i set the pressure its supposed to have hot or cold?

Its really nice to finally have the d-pad working. I have always thought ti was some limitation in the game so it wouldnt be possible.

Thanks Kunos for the free cars and the patch! You could easily have put these 2 cars into a dlc pack to make more people buy it, but you didnt.

Alexims, Tomcul and LeDude83 like this.
  7. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

You can adjust fuel, repairs, tyre change, tyre pressures and it will do them automatically once in pits.
    You can also create presets from the setup and then choose which preset you want to use (from 3 available)

OliW, Scyrion, Rolf Kazamba and 20 others like this.
  8. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Unless you can't decide until last moment which one to use and you need a few extra just in case. ;)

[​IMG]

Really great app and nicely customizable, just like the chat app.

9. Fab85

Fab85 Hardcore Simmer

Oh the 787 remember me the old days when we was all astonishing for the fantastic work of patrick, a 10/10 mod, and now the feeling is even better, 11/10, over the perfection :eek:

Alexims likes this.
  10. Parminio probably threatened them with physical violence :D

11. elchshooter

elchshooter Hardcore Simmer

That´s really a great unexpected improvement, especially concerning even chances in online races, big thanks.

12. Nox

Nox Racer

i have no Pitcrew :-(

13. Aristotelis

All hail @6S.Manu and @Lord Kunos :D

14. +1, BRG color is WAY off
    20160905_144049.jpg

nigave and Michael Hornbuckle like this.
  15. Sean

Sean Simracer

Some very cool things in this change log (not to mention the sweet new car additions), thanks very, very much!

One little request, (I know.....the more we get the more we ask for! Doh! :) ) Now we have reverse order grid races, do you think we could have races where the grid is defined by the results of the previous race?

Again, thanks for the continued support and addition of new features, highly appreciated!

16. Aristotelis

Not sure if I understood what you're asking, but this is exactly how it works. You create a server with 2 sequential races. The 2nd race starts with an inverted grid of the 1st one. You can even choose how many of the drivers will be in an inverted order. So for example you can have only the first 5 finishers of the 1st race, starting at the back of the grid in the 2nd race

deni80s, Sean, Rolf Kazamba and 9 others like this.
  17. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

You mean the first 5 in reversed order? Or ar the first 5 placed at the end of the grid?

I'd expect this starting order for 5 people reversed:
    5 4 3 2 1 6 7 8 …

18. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

Love that car!

Cheers
    Robin

19. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

Aris.

What Version of 787B is being simulated le mans package?

I just ran against 962C and 962Long Tail AI at 100% difficulty its not even close (maybe that how it should be not sure?)

Mazda 787B vs Porsche's around Barcelona is 4-5 seconds difference.

C9 is bit better but still 2 seconds off.

20. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

I know I'm going to have to try it for myself and see, but I'm unable to at the moment. These new pre-arranged pit strategies....I know there are three tabs A, B & C. When I'm in a race and pull off to go into the pits do I select the letter of which preset I want to use? Also, if a situation arises that I didn't plan for...can I still do the old fashioned pit instructions like the way we were doing it just before this update?

21. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Znam Neznam likes this.