1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

AC v1.13 update

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by nigave, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Is not possible to repair damaged transmission at the pitstop? I selected body, suspension, engine, but it just let me go and there was no fix for transmission. Is this by design choice that in real life it wouldn't be realistic to do transmission repair work at the pitstop?

Yea seems no pit crew when you change tyres. I think is better this way because is less distraction compared to the outside top view. You just have the timer and remain in cockpit, is still intuitive about what's happening during the pitstop.

But you can change this in pitstop.ini assettocorsa\system\cfg STAY_IN_CAR=0 change it to 1 and during pitstop the camera will be above the car showing the crew changing tyres.

f1webberfan and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  2. Orcajavi

Orcajavi Racer

Great news the option of reverse grid. Now we only need to make a first race of 40 minutes and the second of 20 minutes with reverse grid, for example. Thanks

3. DM2zzion

DM2zzion Hardcore Simmer

I organize a Porsche Cup league and we have a 25 minutes long race 1 and then a 35 minutes long race 2 (with Top 10 reversed grid). Is there any possibility to set another race duration for the second race?

4. Michi64

Michi64 Rookie

Hello
    Is it possible to move the Pitstop Window ?

5. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

No it's not possible to repair the transmission. IIRC, you can't really "repair" the engine either.
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think last time I tried I only got the damage somewhat reduced and not removed/reset.

I think you could see it as some fast maintenance work like refilling oil or whatever.
    Everything else – during a pit stop – would be unrealistic anyway.

Mogster likes this.
  6. Jempy

Jempy Simracer

Great update ;) with so many new features but should it be possible to add more infos in case of new features ?.... without having to look at I don't know how many pages to find an answer :(

- Added downshift protection alert (can be disabled through the launcher options) .... where can it be found with precision please and what's the name of this setting ?

- Added Pitstop quickmenu + Setup pitstop strategy: this can be custumized and disabled by system/cfg/pitstop.ini [SETTINGS]USE_MOUSE_PITSTOP=0
    What is the precise meaning of all ligns for changing settings ? ..... I suppose max time is well in .... seconds ? .... will the pitstop setup window close automatically when leaving pitlane after this number of seconds ??
    etc... etc...

Should it be possible to add some precision in the ini files ? ....so that we might find by ourselves what can be done ?

Cote Dazur and Robin_NL like this.
  7. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

1) options > video > view "display downshift protection notification"

Jempy and Robin_NL like this.
  8. MarcM

MarcM Simracer

The 787b has a cupholder! Such luxury :)

20170322191102_1.jpg

9. magzire

magzire Alien

Loving the new pitbox settings.. excellent work! Also forcing people to now pit within a window.. EPIC!

LeDude83 likes this.
  10. Jempy

Jempy Simracer

Thanks kotosjanne ;) .... that's precision ! :D .... and a short one. :p

11. Quffy

Quffy Alien

The lines in customization files are pretty straightforward, especially the ones in pitstop.ini
    But you don't need this for now, enter on track in practice mode and you'll see, is also straightforward.

12. magzire

magzire Alien

Now we just need manual pit limiter :)

coret3x, OliW, Ernie and 2 others like this.
  13. Davemester

Davemester Racer

HI, Very nice update the pit stop is a very nice touch. Can you help with these?

- Added downshift protection alert (can be disabled through the launcher options)

Is there an option in an ini somwhere to only keep the bleep but not the flashing sign?

- Added Pitstop arrows to DirectInput Dpad: bind to the wheel dPad: can be overidden by controls.ini [ADVANCED]DPAD_INDEX_OVERRIDE=0

the only controls.ini I found was in the documents folder, but in that i coul not find that line. Should I insert it? Or is there another controls ini within the steam folder? I already had functions on the D-pad and it mixes up. Why is that in the pit stop you cannot set in any preset whether to repair anything? I only found those options in the in race quick menu.

Thank you guys, also congrats on finishing the porshes. great outcome ovearll.

14. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

Haven't actually tested this yet, but try replacing the file in ...assettocorsa\content\gui\SystemNotification with the attached version. Backup the original one just in case.

Attached Files:

Davemester likes this.
  15. mandaryn

mandaryn Gamer

What is it and how can I disable this?

aaa.jpg

Kr1st likes this.
  16. Drive, it will go in a few seconds.

Old Geezer likes this.
  17. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

That is the pit app. Why do you want to disable it? It will disappear once you leave pit.

ninja'd

Old Geezer likes this.
  18. matz_AUT

matz_AUT Hardcore Simmer

Did not see that one coming at all!
    Thanks a lot @all @Kunos!!

19. Hangon

Hangon Gamer

does a person have to disable revive now that there is native vive support? Or will it just automatically use that? Supersampleing?..I think someone asked about that a few posts up.

20. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I was on a server with 20 minutes qualify and 10x2 minutes race. The first race I finished 3rd and the race after that I started 3rd. Is that a bug or is it possible to setup the server that way?