1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

AC v1.13 update

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by nigave, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Animal Ed

Animal Ed Simracer

What`s the top speed of old Miata (real one) with roof down?
    As it is now, top speed can be reached in 4th gear and 5th is useless ... not even close to 197 kph in car description.

Also, still missing lift off oversteer and power on understeer on classic Porsche and derivates (Ruf) ...
    IMHO now they behave like drifters wet dream instead of worst nightmare, they are fun to drive but not in a way they should be.

2. Mogster

Mogster Alien

People using stupid temperature settings is spreading like a plague on RSR now...

It's not so bad with the older and road cars but the modern stuff quite often the top 10 times will have been set with 10°C or less :(

3. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

WHO needs RSR?
    I ditched it, after I did a perfectly clean lap on Nords, and that stupid system invalidated EVERY try I did.... AC didn't, all laps counted with penalties on...

4. Turk

Turk Alien

I usually bring the temps down to about 16c, especially for northern European tracks. 16c is summer in Ireland, we'd be delighted to get it.

5. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Well, the idea of a global leaderboard is nice. I like to know if I have competitive times and where I could still improve. AC doesn't have that, the times aren't even saved to Steam, so if you don't back up your Documents folder when reinstalling the OS for example your times are gone. RSR does have issues (half of my times aren't recognised as Pro rank because it thinks I'm using auto-clutch assist every other car-track combo) but it provides that type of leaderboard. It also makes things like this possible to see which cars are competitive with each other. http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/car-time-ranking.22389/

fr13del likes this.
  6. IRL, roof down I haven't tried a top speed run, but did go over 180kph. Roof up I managed 200-205kph, verified with diff ratio vs rpm vs speedo. Mainly tho, car needs more guts, not even a drag thing at this point:
    http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...al-networks-thread.35257/page-555#post-857023

7. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Fair enough, but if it doesn't works, like on my favorite track, it's utterly useless to me.
    And believe me, I know how to do valid laps on Nords.

8. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Without RSR and Minorating i would probably not use AC. Shame that a lot of fastest AC people aren't using RSR that often, if they do it at all.

There is some weird stuff happening with it on Nords Tourist layout, oh well... not the end of the world.

AC_RAF and LeDude83 like this.
  9. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Yeah, understood. Then again though it's a free service so you can only expect so much.

BrandonW77 likes this.
  10. Mogster

Mogster Alien

As an offline player and as AC will never have a global leaderboard RSR provides quite a lot of my entertainment.

It's far from being perfect but is far better than the alternative... nothing.

AC_RAF, fr13del and Epistolarius like this.
  11. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

But what if RSR app was laserscanned ?

So anyway... will LS Laguna Seca be first non European official track in AC ? I find this fact exciting.

Edit: I thought that this is News thread :/ So tried to put a rail towards Laguna Seca.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  12. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Some WIP Laguna Seca shots would give us something to talk about... :)

matz_AUT likes this.
  13. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Well, we have Silverstone. *runs* :D

14. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

The 1967 Silverstone is non European by that logic. Brands and the 20xx Silverstone are European :p

15. Stereo

Stereo Alien

I think England's still in Europe even when it's not in the EU :p

16. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Maybe next referendum will be for separating from continent too. England is worth it - it is big island. Greenland could make a separate continent too :D Oh... if so, then maybe Iceland and Japan too. :D

17. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

I think it was more playing with the notion that some don't see the British Isles as part of Europe (something I found utterly confusing the first time someone British told me that) even though you could basically just swim across the Channel if you're athletic.

First non-European track would actually be "Drift" btw. It's modelled after Motorland SP in Japan.

Leonardo Ratafia likes this.
  18. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

We're working on that, scientists are attempting to build an outboard motor large enough to power the British Isles further into the Atlantic and we also have a contingency plan which is just Nigel Farage with a massive oar.

GCCRacer and mantasisg 2 like this.
  19. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

I'm impressed by how much you can babble about a simple joke. o_O:p

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  20. Trezoitao38

Trezoitao38 Simracer

Because of super slick tyres. They only usefull on low temperatures.