1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC 0.7 Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Brado23, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Skybird

Skybird Alien

20 posts of nobody knowing nothing.

And maybe they even cannot fix a date themselves currently.

Rumours, riddle-guessing, hear-say. Does not improve your lap times ;)
    :D

2. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

What I hope is that they add atleast another 0.7 and maybe even a 0.8 just so the community can help out detecting bugs/glitches with regards to new features that will be released in the full game (i.e. online rating system, damage model, penalty system). These are pretty important features, and I'm confident Kunos is doing their best to make them as perfect as they can according to what they have in mind for how these features are supposed to be implemented. But I also know Kunos is a small team, and I'm pretty sure the community as a whole will spot more bugs and glitches due to the sheer amount of players and maybe even give some valuable input which Kunos can use to improve what they already have.

I don't mind waiting a couple of months extra for the final game, I'm already enjoying what we've got and I have confidence in Kunos they will deliver a great product, even greater than it already is, in the end.
    No need to rush, Rome wasn't built in a day :)

David alba and trutya like this.
  3. Rioku

Rioku Racer

I hope so

LATE4APEX likes this.
  4. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Agree, give us Spa now, one would think/hope it has been ready, with maybe only AI training needed.

Then 0.7, 0.8, 0.9 and 1.0, when ready.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    mikendrix likes this.
  5. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

I think the core game is done, cars and tracks for 2018 done, possible the Championship mode is done, but maybe they are a little behind in the multiplayer aspect, I'd happily take the full release in Q1 with all the cars and tracks and the current server based multiplayer, with an update down the line which introduces a more in depth time structures multiplayer like iRacing/GTSport .

6. Tomorrow is the GDC's EPIC event. Marco Massarutto is there for the event. Do we have any announcements regarding the game? From what I understand EPIC will use the ACC to demonstrate something.

carlossanchez97 and MathMilitary like this.
  7. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

Is there a live broadcast or do we have to wait until we read about it in the news the day after tomorrow?

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  8. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

If somebody lives close please go visit and post intel :D TNX

Brock AK and carlossanchez97 like this.
  9. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

Maybe Epic´s official YouTube channel? I´m not sure, but I´ll just leave it here anyways in case it is :p

https://www.youtube.com/user/epicgamesinc

Raklödder likes this.
  10. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

11. dodge33cymru

dodge33cymru Simracer

I don’t really mind why version number gets released when, but I’d love to see more of the available cars and tracks added to the game. I don’t care much for multiplayer personally so would be a shame not to release the game with its content and a great start on the SP side just to wait on the MP side of things being more polished IMO. Or vice versa.

Then again, with the number of people currently flaming Dirt Rally 2 for having a few issues at launch, maybe people can’t cope with progressive releases.

12. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

The day after tomorrow is a great movie:D

D.Jankovic likes this.
  13. Brado23

Brado23 Racer

If the game isn't fully released in the near timeframe, my wishes would be to get Spa, Brands Hatch, Honda NSX and Mercedes AMG in the meantime.

14. carlossanchez97

boabmatic and tw1st like this.
  15. Tigerteeth

Tigerteeth Simracer

It's now live - some ACC footage already :).

45 mins in - quite a few developers have been and gone, but nothing from Kunos so far.

Ray tracing is coming in the next release of the unreal engine (4.22).

The epic store is being presented - twitch chat is getting salty.

I need coffee and the dog next door is going ape****.

More updates to follow...

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  16. carlossanchez97

Well, nothing from Kunos... I guess we´ll have to wait...:(

17. Tigerteeth

Tigerteeth Simracer

Oh well, nothing from Kunos. But I did get coffee and the dog has chilled out.

Ray tracing looks very impressive. I wonder if I crowbar that into my 970...

18. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

I'll see if I can download Ray tracing for you, so you can install it on your computer :p

19. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I know the UE team still have a few more things to show, or are they done with ACC for this event?

20. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

To wait for the release if they could just update some new events : hotlaps, hotsints, superpoles, quick races , endurance etc...
    With rating system and leaderboard OK :p

MathMilitary likes this.