1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC 0.7 Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Brado23, Mar 19, 2019.

1. ChivasRx

ChivasRx Racer

I’m with you but my thinking is the end of April, maybe into May. I think the Monza race on April 13 will be the earliest possibility, but who knows. I wonder how long it takes to get 1.3.2. Lol.

2. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

I understand that this week and accordingly to roadmap we receive some news or estimation on next release/update i hope...

3. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Lets hope :)

mr Switchblade likes this.
  4. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

5. I really hope ver 1 release is this week so Spa can be added to the 47 million monza servers :eek::D ffs :(

BoinkTheBeaver and tjr like this.
  6. Luatz1

Luatz1 Racer

And then we will have 60 million spa servers xDD at least until matchmaking is released

mms and mikendrix like this.
  7. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

2 Things you can be fairly certain of i'd say:

1) The devs will say nothing on this thread, news in relation to the game launch will be strictly controlled by marketing and all comms will need sign off and authorisation before coming into the public domain.
    2) There will be some sort of teaser campaign before any official announcement is made, given that we have not seen any of this type of activity (at least I haven't) then it feels like official game launch is still some way off

Still I'm quite happy to keep rolling with 6.5 whilst they make sure ACC is as good as it can be for launch....

8. mikendrix

mikendrix Simracer

When you are dreaming like a child and suddenly you come back to reality.

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  9. PabloVND

PabloVND Racer

Not enterily sure of what you mean when you say "autorization on announcement" or "before any announcement is made". If i'm not wrong that announcement was made last september when roadmap was publised and with a telease date estimation. A delay in release 6 happened but as far i know roadmap says Q1 without any modification until now.
    Personally i prefer to consider futher updates on information more a clarification to the consumer on develoment plans rather than an announcement.

10. Brock AK

Brock AK Rookie

I reckon we will get 1 more car, 1 more track and then a couple weeks later we shall have it !! And from reading between the lines and from their past releases the Monza event mid April will be when its released !!!

11. Turk

Turk Alien

That's an increase of over 100% in users, Kunos will be delighted.

12. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

if i may also speculate: i think we won't see a release until end of april/early may. and that is me being optimistic :)

13. SebiTheJoker

SebiTheJoker Gamer

I ask myself why they wait to announce the delay till the last day of the possible release time(Q1 2019) . Never witnessed this. All the delays are made months or weeks prior the release date

14. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

They kind of announced it some time ago, but people are too lazy to read announcements.

mms likes this.
  15. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

I can't find anything but the delay anouncement for build 6.

I think by now they already know if 1.0 is gonna be delayed post Q1. I don't quite understand why they just don't tell us. Most people would be totally fine with it anyway but at least I'd just like to know how this continues here already...without the intend of creating any pressure.. :/

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    Raklödder, LATE4APEX, Son and 2 others like this.
  16. David Wright

David Wright Hardcore Simmer

Stefano has been posting regularly in the forums recently. I think V1.0 is close to release :)

mikendrix and Adastros like this.
  17. R. Iván

R. Iván Gamer

[QUOTE = "sirgaric, post: 1034410, miembro: 20941"] Lo anunciaron hace algún tiempo, pero la gente es demasiado perezosa para leer los anuncios. [/ QUOTE]

Link please

18. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

They could at least release a multiplayer band-aid to allow for admins to get rid of the naughty players while we wait.

19. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

*Buy on Steam at any time at the indicated price and get all previous and next Early Access releases, 1.0 version included
    **2019 Season coming as a free update, Summer 2019.

That according to Steam.

Summer in the Northern hemisphere, starts in June.

Although I'm not really putting much faith in that pronouncement, it may even mean an update for Ver 1.0.

But what do I know, I'm simply waiting for what will happen, when it happens.

20. Brado23

Brado23 Racer

Yeah, that is just the timeframe for the car and livery updates for the 2019 season, not the actual game release itself.

LATE4APEX likes this.