1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coanda

Coanda Alien

It would be nice to have separated widgets. This would give the ability to turn off the speed and gear info whilst retaining the TC/ABS/FFB info in a separate widget.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  2. Keithb23

Keithb23 Rookie

Damage I can take or leave, not a high priority. What I would really like, though, is to be able to "explode" the car in the show room and look at all the details that the devs worked so hard on modelling. I'm surprised that with all the work that goes in to modelling a car, that developers aren't more eager to show that off! I am sure there are lots of geeks like me out there that would spend hours checking out all the hidden details.:) I don't think any fancy animations are necessary to add more work. Just a key to hide body panels would be sufficient.

3. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Keithy don't "explode" too much you will need a new keyboard :p:D

Keithb23 and Thug like this.
  4. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Where can I enable the server info widget again? I loved it in the betas but now gone

5. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

The reason that's not a feature is that there's almost nothing modelled below those panels. If there's no functionality related to taking body panels off (see previous posts why extensive visual damage isn't implemented) there's no time and resources spend on modelling it (and nothing to load and render).

I'd just be happy to be able to spin the camera around, zoom in, open doors, turn on lights and look around the cockpit just like you could in AC1 - which doesn't seem to be a thing in ACC. Not a priority however, maybe one day. The showroom still looks nice as is.

Nahkamarakatti and jaxx_za like this.
  6. Nox

Nox Racer

Just activate in the HUD Settings!

7. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Like this?? :D
    [​IMG]

Yea interactive showroom would be great..
    Maybe opening of the doors and getting in and just starting the car hearing it roar in closed room :rolleyes:

Keithb23, dek, Coanda and 1 other person like this.
  8. [ATF]Shanti

[ATF]Shanti Simracer

When zoom in with F7 cam I see plenty of nice details, under those panels... Maybe I miss what you mean

Keithb23 likes this.
  9. Axel Vogelsang

Axel Vogelsang Simracer

The current shown damage isn’t that bad either. Better that no damage at all. But I would prefer a point, where you (and of corse the AI) cannot move the car any further.

10. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

But the same could be said for pit crews.
    As long as your repairs get done and your car refuelled then visualisation of that is a serious waste of resources, which could be better used elsewhere.
    I would prefer see damage to cars (not just your own car) and roadside furniture (not just marker poles) for the whole race, rather than a few men run around the car for 25 seconds, one race in every 10 (or whatever).

We are not talking Wreckfest here, just a little more than there is now.
    Possibly debri/oil on the road to avoid.
    Sparks and debri flying towards you when the cars in front collide.

I understand that this wont happen, and respect the reasons why, so it wont effect my enjoyment of the sim what so ever, but just saying 'it would be nice (but not a deal breaker)'.

GRFOCO likes this.
  11. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

ddd01, sps_for_race, LeiF and 3 others like this.
  12. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Racert46 and After_Midnight like this.
  13. And no virtual Humans are harmed :rolleyes:

BTW: Is the not working look left/right and LWW something I can fix myself or a known bug?

Son and D.Jankovic like this.
  14. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

What I mean is there is no reason to stop in the game, so that would never happen.

After_Midnight likes this.
  15. Seelenkrank

Seelenkrank Racer

they fixed once the puddels on Spa at the beginning of the Kemmel didnt they(?)
    in the SP event there is a lake where you smash the car when on the throttle...
    :/

16. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

did some laps yesterday and yes - this puddle was a little frightening, especially that i didnt noticed him in the first lap... but never smashed the car (with normal setup)
    edit: fullt throttle ;)

anthony galmiche likes this.
  17. Seelenkrank

Seelenkrank Racer

well this was my first VR experience today.
    flying around the track, hit the barriers on both sides and did some 360s...
    but i did not puke!

Keithb23 likes this.
  18. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I hope you did all that in SP and not MP... :D

19. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Maybe like this :D

[​IMG]

Keithb23, Jebus and Thug like this.
  20. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Since LK said yes to grid girls maybe we can get a showroom girl too... Now that would be a good day at the office for the 3D modeller... :p:D

[​IMG]

XettMan and chksix like this.