1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Calling for refunds for the Asian region

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by pipOnian, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Peter Leong

Peter Leong Rookie

no matter which party's issue, AC should response something here, because the name of here is called ASSETTO CORSA SUPPORT FORUM.

whisky6 likes this.
  2. Horus

Horus Alien

Kunos developed the game 505 are the publishers, so it is the publishers that need to be queried. I'm sure a dev will reply in due course, but you know they will be very busy with other tasks. Give Kunos time as it is better to have a full explanation than a half cocked response.

3. pipOnian

pipOnian Rookie

Absurd. Two weeks in, we still do not have it. This is absurd.

4. pipOnian

pipOnian Rookie

This is ****ing ridiculous. Kunos please acknowledge this thread. Or we may have to start a petition like No Man's Sky.

5. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

I still don't think Kunos can help you with your problem. Seems like 505/Sony would be the ones to address this to.

6. John Gordon

John Gordon Hardcore Simmer

You buy a chocolate bar from a shop. The chocolate bar is bad. Its not as described. Do you..

a) Go back to the shop and complain/look for resolution.

b) go to the forum of the original maker of the chocolate bar and start swearing, *****ing and generally wasting bandwidth?

505 games are your "shop".

7. Scoobyfrog

Scoobyfrog Rookie

I and few of my friends bought the game from day one but until now there is no DLC on the ps store. They want us to support the game but i think Kunos don't really care about their Asia customer..

pipOnian, Ijan_wfr and Mirage7732 like this.
  8. John Gordon

John Gordon Hardcore Simmer

Kuno's do obviously care. I have never in my years of business ever heard of a company turning down profits simply because of a regional difference ( well, ok, there are a few, but thats political).

The funny thing is, you ALL obviously care too because you're all in here complaining about it.

The day these boards are quiet with no complainers is when Kuno's will stop caring.. because they will know no one else does.

9. Mirage7732

Mirage7732 Rookie

No more next time for this game.. play summoner wars better...

10. Gary Ho

Gary Ho Rookie