1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Can't notice much difference between slick med. & slick soft...is that normal?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by LotusTeam, Sep 25, 2016.

1. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Sry if i sound rude in the previous replys but its really anoying when someone dosent see something when its infront of there nose (the very first reply i posted). I havent been offensive. You being 49 years old i would of thought you would be ''mature'' enough to understand the first time round, thats all:)

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  2. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

On the first page of this thread jaye gives setup for the r8 he says wing zero front and rear.

On ps4 the rear wing can't go lower than 2..

Now maybe he means lowest setting available and not zero, if a PC user can check on the r8 or jaye himself might help?

3. mister dog

mister dog Alien

You are forgetting the difference in hardware setup (wheel and pedals) and personal control and FFB settings between you and your friend. That comes on top of the console version running an older tyre model.

Bibbles and Tomcul like this.
  4. Jaye

Jaye Alien

don't know if the R8 was different in AC 1.6 PC version (cause I don't like it), but the actual available R8 wing settings in PC version:
    front 0 or 1
    rear 0 to 2
    default setup is front 1 and rear 1 (if I remember correctly)

And it is always just a range you can setup a car, 0 doesn't mean zero wing, it is just the lowest possible setting.

5. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Its all good buddy, I may of well misread something or over looked something that was posted or as said our views may just differ , but I think we are both mature enough to agree its only a game and as such not a thing to get to personal over in our replys .

A younger guys view or opinion will most likely differ from an ole timers like mine ;-) given the choice id drop back 20 years and share yours ( thumbs up )

TeKnO-_-91 likes this.
  6. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Yeah, that doesnt sound correct at all. :/

Tomcul likes this.
  7. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Don't worry i DO respect my elders in some but not all ways LOL:D:D:D

Bibbles likes this.
  8. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Lol ;)

9. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

You REALLY want to be under the age of 30 again?
    ;):)

TeKnO-_-91 likes this.
  10. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Ok, now im scared! what happens when you go over the age of 30 guys? Just 5 years to go then i can find out but i little insight would be great;):D:D:D

11. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Your mental capacity grows immensely and you don't care about the outside world that much anymore.
    :D
    ;)
    :)

Maxx69, aphidgod and TeKnO-_-91 like this.
  12. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

Cool thanks for the reply on the ps4 rear wing is
    Front: 0-1
    Rear: 2-4

It's more than likely an error in the ui as in 2 for us generates the same df as 0 for you.

Yup I know about zero wing not being zero etc car nut/mechanic for the past 18 years!!
    Still learning tho!!

Jaye likes this.
  13. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

LMFAO:D Awesome thats no different to how i feel now;)

14. Nao

Nao Alien

It's really strange thou i can't think of an error that could produce something like that. It can't be showing different type of value (as some other settings do) like for example actual angle, since that is 4° at minimum 8° at max (according to aero app).

Interestingly i've looked at video of a setup for ferrari 458 gt2 on ps4 and for the most part it's the same as on PC, BUT rear anti roll bar as well as rear toe and rear ride height have different range again... Looking at the live telemetry the actual physics values do add up correctly, so indeed it's likely only a UI difference. Anyways thanks for checking it out, quite interesting :)
    ps: Actually it looks like every value that's different is on the rear specifically. Coincidence :D ?

Jaye and Tomcul like this.
  15. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

I think I did ask him about the min/max value to check if there was an offset but i'm pretty sure he was able to go higher and lower in values than me. Can't remember as it was about two weeks ago now, but it rang bells to me.