1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic COMING SOON! – PORSCHE PACK VOLUME 3 & UPDATE V 1.12

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for the update. As always I am looking forward to trying the new Porsches with the 911 GT3 R and Cup being highly anticipated. Also, v1.13 should be a cracker.

It is unfortunate for the XboxOne users that their v1.12 is delayed but... ah well I am a PS4 user so roll on 13 Feb!

Larryf1951 and @P73 like this.
  2. IndianJones

IndianJones Rookie

Any word on v10 tyre models?

Ravellron and Basquiat like this.
  3. River Ruckus

River Ruckus Simracer

To Kunos´ credit, as SlimCharles already mentioned, updates always included fixes that weren´t mentioned in the release notes, the save bug on Xbone has already been confirmed to be fixed, and there will be others as well. Patience. And by the way, I believe we already got the newest tyre model with update 1.09 (when the cars got slower), Porsches only run on new tyres. :cool: Just look at the timing scores for the Weekly Hotlap Challenge, where PC and console players race together. We´re all on the same model.
    The message that private lobbies went into QA came on January 27th, eleven days ago. So how should they make it into this update exactly? :rolleyes:
    I actually was a bit worried that for cost efficiency reasons Kunos would delay a possible update until the lobbies came out of QA, which has thankfully not materialized. Everything all right on that front.

Anyways, cannot wait til Monday. Awesome sauce Kunos.

4. TNTNitro

TNTNitro Gamer

second class treatment for those with xbox
    don't buy more game this company, do not recommend.

5. @P73

@P73 Simracer

UNACCEPTABLE!!! I'm an Xbox user. NO PORSCHE PACK 3 FOR ME???

Common, I've hardly mastered PP1 & PP2, Red Bull pack and all that stuff, after putting in many hours of hard work and you're already talking about PP3? Common Kunos, that's overkill! You'll be the ones to blame if I go burnt-out due to all this stress!

Just kidding... bring those Porsches, especially the 917K! but honestly, I really don't mind to wait; it's a fact I still have pleeeenty to explore from the previous stuff.

I'm glad to know the saving bug has probably been addressed and even happier to know custom lobbies seem to be really close now. Thanks for the good news!

6. Jason Duchac

Jason Duchac Gamer

Any word on a time frame for custom button mapping?

7. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Hey @AC_CM505 thanks for the update news.

But i have a question, i now that Assetto Corsa of console lacks lots of features and options and that sadly lots aren't even planned to implement them.

But there's one option that came in The PC 1.10 Update back in November and is still not in console..

- Added brake pressure setup options for all cars

https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/assetto-corsa-v1-10-update-available.39379/

When will this feature come? Now in the 1.12 update?... Because That missing feature shows that physics side we are again behind the PC version...

Thanks in advance

ppbucko, Keith Quinn and paul_wev like this.
  8. Quffy

Quffy Alien

All porsche packs+red pack on console should have tyre model 10, just like on PC. Beyond that, there aren't many other cars with TM10 on pc, we are also waiting for the next pc update for more/all cars to be with their latest tyre model.

9. Keith Quinn

Keith Quinn Racer

Kunos I love the game I have recently dove back in and trying to complete the career mode! I want to know if we can expect a PS4 pro patch soon as I think the game would look amazing more than it does already? Also can we please get a brake pressure adjustment this is critical in a racing game! If not pressure as all cars don't have that adjustment maybe just an adjustment for the brake itself like project cars has would be nice and the accelerator also

Thanks again

paul_wev likes this.
  10. Keith Quinn

Keith Quinn Racer

I literally was writing the same thing as you funny

paul_wev and Donnced2 like this.
  11. SlideWaze

SlideWaze Racer

Kunos is there anything you can do for drifting in this next update? Maybe another track?

Attached Files:

12. Racing393

Racing393 Racer

great news, i have an xbox and will keenly wait for the next update, its so cool that this sim seems to be getting better and better, well done all.
    Are you planning to update the UI so you can view the car at the beginning? The car is obscured by the UI, nothing too major i know, just wondering
    Thank you

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  13. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

IIRC last time something like this happened, the (1.09) update on ps4 caused a few issues (broken reverb sounds, dor/tracking problems for wheel users etc). lets hope this wont be the case again.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  14. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

The new upcoming Scottish location has a drift circuit as 1 of it's 4 configurations.

It will not be part of v1.12 but very possibly v1.13. That is speculation on my part regarding v1.13.

SlideWaze likes this.
  15. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

You said "should".
    So how could be possibile that on pc gt3rs record on Nordschleife is 7:08.xxx and many others drive easy in 7:20 and for us on console record is 7:25 ?
    So console physic is different.
    funny that in 1.11 pc patch they also fixed all The wrong camber.
    im waiting for this new 1.12 patch but im really pessimists.

Basquiat likes this.
  16. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

this has been reported to the dev team, will be probably fixed by 1.13

paul_wev likes this.
  17. barkx_

barkx_ Racer

Can we expect less Framedrops with the new Damage Model during a contact?

Keith Quinn likes this.
  18. StyleF1re

StyleF1re Hardcore Simmer

Niiice! Right before Valentine's Day as well, so if something goes wrong then I've got a solid Plan B.

917 K should be fun to drive. Have to see if the 911 GT3R replaces the 488 (which replaced the AMG GT) as my go-to GT3 choice as well.

warth0g and Larryf1951 like this.
  19. JungleBoy

JungleBoy Rookie

Quote.

20. robgunns

robgunns Rookie

So the next update is v1.13 and will be the major things we have been asking for since release.Better late than never fingers crossed everything works as it should.Really need this quick as im fed up with AI and the lack of online content.