1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Console Update - Latest

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Apr 29, 2017.

1. kevin.maatman

kevin.maatman Staff Member KS Dev Team

You can ask whatever you want, I did not mention anything about it. I mentioned namecalling.

2. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Ok i understand thx (Can you please remove my namecall post question, the system not allow me to edit it anymore)

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  3. HecticZA

HecticZA Racer

Davi2877 and PRO Stream BG like this.
  4. Stevesixty7

Stevesixty7 Racer

Just wait. This thread is incredibly annoying now.

robgunns and Grijo like this.
  5. Hobbsy

Hobbsy Rookie

Hi Pro Stream BG, I don't think that Kevin is referring to your earlier post addressing Lord Kunos and asking a question, I would guess he is referring to an even earlier post where someone referred to the group here with a derogatory comment! I believe the terms rats was used!!!

"AC and Chill guys", people are obviously frustrated, but it's only going to lead to a greater escalation of everyone's frustration. Let the team do there stuff, and focus on the task in hand. We all know it's later than hoped, but nothing is going to change that now. Look forward to the future of things to come, and not dwelling on the negatives of the past.

Peace out :)

6. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Im not frustrated i just ask if the work advance well , and if we hava a chance to May release! I can wait for the patch without problem, i was frustrated for the BM , but now im happy with their decision to finaly make it in future patch...!
    I ask how this CL patch goes only, because the "theme" of the thread goes differend...the last posts! But i didnt know about nametags, and now yes! So everything is good :)
    Have a good week :)

Carlos_Fandango likes this.
  7. barkx_

barkx_ Racer

Reminds me of the Song "too Late for apologies" ... sorry But this Update take way much too long. Frustrated? Yes

HRT WietHok NL, ppbucko and sentinelz like this.
  8. Darera

Darera Gamer

Whouaa,
    Finally, a man, a real man, a man that isn't not afraid to express himself and say things. At the same time, it brings nothing and will not speed things up.
    I suggest to Kunos, that's what I would do, to delay the update, to attach it to the next one that will include, mapping buttons. All in one.
    This will avoid, comments, yes that's fine, but it lacks the button mapping, that's for when the next update? This is really important, PC2 has this function etc. etc ...

Perhaps it will finally be a good natural cleansing, of those who for months 'threaten' to leave AC ... but are still there ... to polish, with comments not constructive and without interest.

Let Kunos work and move at his own pace. At least they are working to improve, to make things change. There or other companies, you leave in plan with known problems, to sell a No. 2, while the No. 1 is not finished.

To ask oneself, if you know, the true value of things.

Hugo Catarino and XR6T like this.
  9. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

T

That sounds a good idea "NOT" most of the people in here have been waiting from day 1 for the private lobbies. Kunos replied after the first 5 days after launch we're looking into it, then yes it's coming. The game needs this next update asap, to much stuff in it to delay until button mapping is done.

Also I don't think it's a very good business idea to naturally cleanse all the players who are still here, all supported the game with all the dlc purchased.

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    pippo10 and Carlos_Fandango like this.
  10. Why respond like this?

ppbucko and Reinart86 like this.
  11. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Come on guys... We all want the update, but do you all think that whining and crying around here will speed up things?

They are working hard to get the update release as soon they can, they also have to pass the filters of sony and Microsoft, and if something isn't on the likes of sony and Microsoft, Kunos has to change it,and pass the filters again..

Sure it's annoying, but like i said, whining and crying don't help.... The only thing it achieve is getting treads closed.

Keep patients playing other games, looking forward to find some bugs and issues and report it back if you guys want to be helpful to the development team.
    Or take a relaxing bath a while...

Personaly, hopefuly they achieve to get rid of the little submission problems fast so that they finally can give us on of the most demanded updates

LeDude83, Jon Legg, pippo10 and 3 others like this.
  12. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

was the buy out at the end of last year a complete farce
    it was suppose to improve and speed things up

Timm2012 likes this.
  13. Just wait one month and buy Dirt4. This game is out for like 250+ days now and we only got one update.
    You can also use the game like i did [​IMG]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn WAS-LX1A met Tapatalk

14. barkx_

barkx_ Racer

:D:D:D

15. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

16. alex21212121

alex21212121 Gamer

I think it is just that they are saving everything for one big update. Maybe it would have been better if we got smaller but more frequent updates, like give us the new cars sooner if the private lobbies aren't ready yet

17. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

The update of CL is comming with sure! When!? Nobody knows! But more important is to be a stable update and not bring some bugs, i prefere wait for a good "tested" patch who works , than fast release and full with errors....! Also dont forget CL patch adding compleatly new for AC Multiplayer setup, this is huge work to make it, server optimization, tests ect ect! I prefere wait for it when is done at 100% and works fine! I dont have problem with that, after the confirmation of BM , now i know the game in few mounts can be enjoyble at maximum (what i looking for from the release date)!
    We gone a get it and this is more important at this point... Sure everyone is impatient, but the good stuff is confirmed and its comes! (good idea to delay CL until BM is ready and pack it together) In any case we cant get nothing "fast" how we like it, for this lets hope at least is well maded without errors!

degobiol likes this.
  18. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

If it's going to be a while before this update arrives, the multiplayer servers could do with being updated with some new car track combo, and some more same car racing.

19. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

Agree. Once Dirt 4 drops I don't think I'm not going to touch Assetto Corsa for quite some time. I will probably test out the new car and track for an hour or so and then it will be back to Dirt 4. However, if the update drops a week before Dirt 4 I will be happy, because I will still get a lot of milage out of the new updated AC, and it will tide me over until D4 very nicely indeed.

Plus I'm an offline player, so the private lobbies are not a big deal for me. But I would definitely enjoy the new cars and track.

20. Brainspasm

Brainspasm Gamer

some hope for today, or better focus end of may? :eek:

Carlos_Fandango likes this.