1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Console Update - Latest

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Apr 29, 2017.

1. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

in the past, they've always announced a release date for every update. we still haven't got one for 1.14, so i dont think we'll see it this week.

2. barkx_

barkx_ Racer

I think it's hard to compare a Rally Game with Round Courses but maybe Rallycross will give me a Go.

OT: I just realised that Dirt4 is coming Next month and I haven't touched Dirt Rally for 3/4 Months. Just sold the Game yesterday on eBay for 35€! Lucky me :D

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  3. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

I'm not comparing Dirt Rally with Assetto Corsa, or with anything for that matter. I just happened to really enjoy dirt rally and given that Dirt 4 will be fundamentally the same game but with a track generator, giving us near infinite number of different stages, I know that it's not going to be easy to drag me away from it.

Btw, sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy dirt rally. For me DR was, and still is, an absolute blast. I mean, there is nothing out there that even approaches the thrill of flying over the bumps in Finland or Wales in a lancia stratos knowing that you can bin it any second. Thats not to take anything away from other sims, it's just that rallying does seem to lend itself to more thrilling experiences than circuit racing.

4. TheRealJuralumin

TheRealJuralumin Simracer

Man, the waiting is killing me! You guys were aiming for the end of April, could you give us any kind of update on where you’re aiming now? I mean are we looking at a few days or another month?

5. Very interested in this too.
    I'm not interested in an exact date or so.
    Just a realistic space of time? Will it be more likely to come end of may? Or is June more realistic? Will it be August?

6. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

... or maybe september, october and november.....

ppbucko and TheRealJuralumin like this.
  7. A clarification of where the patch submission is at with MS / Sony from Kunos would help.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

8. barkx_

barkx_ Racer

I will give Dirt 4 later a try but why keeping DR If D4 is the same but just enhanced? :)

9. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Hey guys, i´m reading this thread every day and i never wrote something in it, but slowly i´m a bit disappointed. I know KUNOS is a small team and they made a great game with impressive physics, but the update just takes too long...Or at least some infos about the date or the content would be great. I´ve been playing AC since the Early Access on Steam - then switched to PS4 because it´s more comfortable on the couch :D Things like the Porsche DLCs were great, but i´m waiting so long for this "Huge Update". We console players can´t even estimate if the update is coming in a few days or just at the end of this month or even next month... Please Kunos give us some infos about the current situation of the Update! ... PLEASE

iwanchek, Carlos_Fandango and ppbucko like this.
  10. Luke7

Luke7 Simracer

For me Dirt rally is worth keeping for the pikes peak content alone, as D4 will not have it. Plus D4 will not have Finland Greece or Germany. I know, this isn't a massive amount of content but I'd rather have it then sell it for $30 bucks. At the end of the day, what can I get for $30 bucks that will give me an equivalent entertainment value?

11. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Rather than unspecified dates that could not be real and would get people angry (this is what actually has happened) I would prefer objetive facts.

If it is on Sony/MS hands there isn't much they can say to us.

Timm2012 and Hugo Catarino like this.
  12. Darera

Darera Gamer

The surprise is always more beautiful and greater ... when one does not expect it.

PRO Stream BG likes this.
  13. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

The dates are not a problem, nobody want to see a release date , and later cannot be on this date is frustrating! And Kunos for this not give us a date time! But in this situations if they not give a exactly dates and they still working on it, at least they can tell something like.... "We still workimg on the patch and we have to solve some problems around this "xxxxxx" when we have it ready for submission we gone a share the info, expect it this mounth if not have more problems! :) If they have weekly at least one day of the week where someone share news and status where they are on the update , the people not gone a be frustrated (im not, im happy for the BM feture) and im more impacient for BM than CL so i can wait without problem :)

Carlos_Fandango, Reinart86 and Darera like this.
  14. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

The last week they're said that there's some submission things to get through.

They don't have to say every single day / week what's happening...
    Maybe they are also waiting a reply of sony or Microsoft or both...

Think about one little thing.

Studios as PD,Turn 10 dont say nothing about updates....you see it when it pops up the update when you power on the console.

Other studios as codemasters don't say anything until they have a release date from submission and then they say what the the update will contain...

So i think that kunos isn't the baddest out here...

I prefer to wait patient, and that they take their time to make a good update.

Like i already said.... Whining, crying don't gonna speed up nothing....
    The only thing you guys can achieve with crying posts is getting treads closed.

15. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

Do not blame my personal considerations. In the recent past, often, Kunos relased PS4 patches before the ones of Xbox version. Do we remember? Possible that they have made a so huge mistake that Microsoft a Sony, concurrently, rejects for their respectives platforms? Do want They release the patch close the launching date of a incoming game, see Dirty Rally 4 o Project Cars 2, at the cost of this great general disapproval of the community? Let us remember that Kunos, now, is maybe 100% 505 Games: I think, more probably, in a new asset of developers. Maybe thay have loosen some developer, and if it's true, anyway, we have to wait a lot for the update.

16. Reinart86

Reinart86 Racer

Asking questions is crying now? When your this long overdo, some more frequent than usual info would be nice.

Carlos_Fandango likes this.
  17. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Coming from doing whatever I was doing I came home yaaaaa man , hoping there would be a update to collect when I started my PS4 for Assetto Corsa .
    But that was not the case so ..... as for every human sometimes a man has to do what he has to do meaning eat , I went to the kitchen and grabbed me some
    good food at that moment the lovely marvellous beautifully sound came out of my PS4 and i thought .....ruuuuuuuuuuuuun I did with a big smile to see
    how big the update was gonna be but guess what ....... My PS4 told me that my gamepad was on low fuel dammit .

18. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Winnomg , crying..are you obssessed to say this words every time when we talk about the "core" why people feel disapointed.... You must read it again what i write, im happy and can wait for the patch , because we gone a get BM! CL for me is the same if comes tomorrow or in July, but we discus if you look from "Late of March" ..."April"... "May" they give us before a week (the pictures and some info) Cool but many people, also want to know if gone a be released in May...and not checking daily if is here or not..because this with a 3 mounts daily cheking...makes the people frustration...! So please we understand Kunos , they work on it... But we are in point, where many of the users give up definitivley...nobody wants to wait 4 mounts for a update who not pass the submission im March!!!!
    I not blame Kunos or anybody else, is just the reallity and Kunos loose users, others are frustrated, others like me dont care anymore and with the time this gone a affect everyone, not only Kunos also the multiplayer base gone a low dramaticly...! (one suggestion , start to look all points and angles, and if you still without see the problem in all this , is better at least to stop saying , people crying...when they ask questions due of the lacknof news and info) the users dont have the fail , everyone was soo happy the first day when we get our AC copys...but when we put it in our systems the hapynes goes down fast....and with all this time...few people have a patiance , many loose it...and we must understand it, they have a reasons!

sentinelz and Carlos_Fandango like this.
  19. PRO Stream BG

PRO Stream BG Simracer

Look is my last comment here, in defense of people who are "crying" or "frustrated"
    All this starts with the Love of the PC version before many years, and many people after the news of console release was extreamly happy because is a good game on PC..many buys a consoles and not upgrate their PCs..many buys a wheels to enjoy the game on console too! And why they are disappointed!? Because before release Kunos says in some interviews " The game gone a have same features and feel like on PC version" and the truth is after 10 mounts still without many of them... Is obvious many people who was exited to be dissappointed after all this time... If Kunos was told us the game gone a be same/similar to our pc version in a YEAR after release this not gone a happen! So the problems starts from there, and in the beggining Kunos really do a great job with patches, dlcs and info...but last 3 mounts this is not the case so many is obvious to abandon the ship and who still love the game stays and waits every day for the release...but in general all this people have a reason, nobody "cry" for something who is not a part of pc game (yes the CL is new and needs a lot of work, but then why was this "End of March" if is not ready!? This trigger in many people frustration...and another wave of inpacient people abandon the game.... In fact i gone a enjoy it after BM release because is my pain with the game i dont have hurry with CL and i know is huge work behind it..but i dont have a problem to wait because , i enjoy many other games...but the people who get consoles only for AC!? The people who buy a weels only for it!!? All this people is normal to been frustrated! We cannot judge them! I understand both points...Kunos and all the dev dificultys and people who cant hide their frustration anymore... And i think the only solve of the problem and differences can come from Kunos...with a bit more info and talk about the true situatinon a bit more opened! Not says to give us a exact dates...just to not keep silence and says what happen amd where is the work in the update, if they have difficultys, if all looks correct...if we can expect it this mounth or if they think is almost imposible and gone a be next mounth! Something like that gone a fix all this inpatient people who spend tons of money in rigs and consoles and the game sure! (im happy can wait, but also can understand why people cannot...and not atack him when they ask for the patch what happened) Have a good week Everyone! And prey for a stable Patch...at this point is much more important of the release date! Lets calm down a bit in the end everybody is Right and Wrong in the same time!

20. Sigurd615

Sigurd615 Racer

So we know the update has a date of who knows but what about the cars?. 2017 rsr this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk