1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Dreampack 3 official car list

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by dkwuan, Dec 5, 2015.

1. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

What would be YOUR ideal Dream Pack? I'd just like to hear your preferences, if you don't mind.

2. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

her pants are mate from same leather as the seats are

3. Punknoodle

Punknoodle Racer

Here's a quick question then. If iRacing used the same scan data for the ring as Assetto Corsa, where did they get it from? Is there any way that Kunos could get the scan data for say, Bathurst, without having to actually scan the track themselves? Then it would just be a small matter of a quick visit to take a look at the place and get some photos and such. It would sell like hotcakes so I'm sure it would be worth it :)

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

kevje and cerebralvortex like this.
  4. Stereo

Stereo Alien

Nordschleife hired a 3rd party to scan it, who sold the scan to AC/iRacing. I think they're unlikely to sell scans they made themselves to each other for reasonable amounts.

Punknoodle likes this.
  5. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Funny the gt cars are the ones I barely drove from that pack.

6. Punknoodle

Punknoodle Racer

Smart move by the owners of the ring

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

7. Alberto Llinares

Alberto Llinares Hardcore Simmer

Sorry for the Off-Topic guys, but I have a doubt.

Will the Lotus 72 be competitive to the Ferrari 312T? I found that the Lotus 72 stopped racing in 1975, which is the year when the 312T started racing.

8. Robin_NL

Robin_NL Alien

Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes & Rihanna.
    Edit as a bonus Charlize Theron and Sofia Vergara:)

Cheers
    Robin

9. fbiehne

fbiehne Hardcore Simmer

I wish it will be as this is a thing which can only be good for online racing: having at least two cars to choose from.

Alberto Llinares likes this.
  10. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

I would hope that at some point there is at least 1 other Group C car added to the official car list. I know there is the great mods that Patrik Sander is working on (Mazda and Porsche) however it would be good if KS were to add another car. I was looking at the car list and to be honest, there aren't a lot of large car company brands to choose from. You effectively have; Peugeot, Jaguar, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Sauber/Mercedes and thats about it as far as the major car brands go. Of course there were dozens of other cars made by now defunct indie teams, but im not sure how popular or marketable a car by "Alba", "Nimrod" or "Spice" would be for Kunos.

nate, phil, ALB123 and 1 other person like this.
  11. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

id take brands over nords :p. this is a good dlc for me. the 49 and 312t are fantastic so I have high hopes for the Loti

nijeat and Peter Burke like this.
  12. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Definitely needs more Group C, and in general more cars in each class. I hope after DP3 that Kunos is about done with introducing cars that barely goes with 1 or 2 other cars already in game, and then start adding inside classes.

Tim Meuris likes this.
  13. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Yes they've said they won't share in house scan data, at least not for a sensible price.

Kunos appear to have scanned Brands themselves though rather than using scan data provided by MSV as PCars seemed to.

14. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

http://www.bridgetogantry.com/2/ind...t-laser-scan-of-the-nuerburgring-nordschleife
    I read this article a while ago. I guess this is the 3rd party company you mentioned.
    This scan was made in september 2014, so Kunos used different data for their Nordschleife.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  15. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

It's nice to see the Group C love from Assetto Corsa users. :D I was a kid growing up during the Group C heyday and boy, those cars really blew my mind! They still do when you look at their specs and performance, considering how old they are. Even if we just had a total of 5 Group C cars in Assetto Corsa, I think we could have a really great racing series. Group C racing had to run a minimum of 1000km and were only allowed 5 refuelings, so AC endurance racers should take to these classic racing cars.

Tberg likes this.
  16. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

I only caught the end of the World Sportscar Championship back in the early 90s. I think by that point most of the big teams had dropped out and it was mainly Jaguar and Peugeot. I went to Silverstone in 1991 or 1992 (I forget which) and I distinctly recall a pit fire when a Peugeot came in to refuel. I was only about 12 at the time though.

I would personally love to see a Jaguar Group C, they have quite a few to choose from.

aphidgod and ALB123 like this.
  17. jjmaxxracing

jjmaxxracing Alien

A Jaguar license would be great for AC. Soooo many iconic cars to choose from :D

aphidgod and Christopher Low like this.
  18. And with Jaguar comes... Land Rover :D

19. Błażej

Błażej Racer

And what do you guys think about road going c7 corvette? Is it going to be released alongside dp3 as a free content? You can see it on one of the r8 screens on ac facebook page. It cannot be a coincidence... 12304486_1272862109406771_9202447413187850206_o.jpg

20. I reckon the C7R will be released as a separate free download before the new year. Heck, they might even throw in an Esprit to seal the deal ;)