1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Dreampack 3 official car list

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by dkwuan, Dec 5, 2015.

1. jjmaxxracing

jjmaxxracing Alien

They mentioned at the time of the DP3 announcement that there would be another free content update for the end of this year, I suspect that will be the C7.

Edit: my thunder was stolen by @Christopher Low :mad::D

2. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Not to splash your dreams but the C7R has been released for almost a year now...

nate and V8_KB like this.
  3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Well Marco is continuing to say(pm) that Monza is coming this year and you can bet your sausage that the C7 comes with it, maybe that infamous lotus sv will come as well.

4. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

Yep;

- XJR9
    - EType road / race car
    - TWR Jaguar race car

etc.

The one problem with Jaguar is that they have zero modern motorsport activities, its 99% heritage content.

Robin_NL and BrettSinclair like this.
  5. jjmaxxracing

jjmaxxracing Alien

That's OK, I actually prefer heritage cars myself - find they require far more skill.

6. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Have to agree, my passion right now, is the Lotus 49 at SPA, when men were men, great fun.

LATE4APEX

LeDude83 likes this.
  7. speedbee

speedbee Hardcore Simmer

'cept it's not just any gallardo. It's the superleggera.

8. speedbee

speedbee Hardcore Simmer

I wonder why she's obscuring the view. Move out the way, woman!

9. Animal Ed

Animal Ed Simracer

Can't believe.
    Nobody wants G-Wiz ...

10. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Emil Frey have run a V8 Jag in the Blancpain series.

Interchangeable likes this.
  11. Peter Burke

Peter Burke Racer

Depending on the driver I am sure it could be close. Probably depends on which 72 they use. It would be nice to get some KUNOS made cars that could compete directly with the open wheel cars on offer. The McLaren M23 aside; I am not a fan of any open wheeler mods so far.

I love the mixed class open wheel servers, but they tend to span too much of the spectrum with the 49 on track with 125 S1s and 98Ts. A grid full of Lotus 72s, Ferrari 312Ts and the McLaren M23 would make for great races for sure. The faster drivers could even take on the challenge of driving the slower car and even things out.

Johnnypenso and Alberto Llinares like this.
  12. Fairbanks

Fairbanks Simracer

Quoted for f**kin' truth.

Dutchyfutch likes this.
  13. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Which version of the Lotus 72 are we getting?

I'm assuming 72E?

14. Lotus 72D

Mogster likes this.
  15. Fairbanks

Fairbanks Simracer

Jaguar... Jaguar... I remember playing a Jaguar-specific racing game on my uncles Atari when I was about 7 years old, and that car was my absolute childhood dream. Now I don't even remember its name. :( Looking at a Honda NSX reminds me of it, though. What the F40, the countach, the F1, the EB110 were to some, that car was to me. Wheels looked a bit awkward, almost as if it had hubcaps, and it was reaaaally reallly low.

16. neimadmax

neimadmax Racer

For DP4 an V8 supercar and bathurst would be outstanding

cerebralvortex, pigsy and Robin_NL like this.
  17. Mogster

Mogster Alien

XJR-15?

18. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

Could the game possibly have been called simply "Jaguar Xj220"? I played it lots on the Amiga 500 myself.

NSX are cool and even cooler in real life than on any picture. Personally, the EB110 would be my choice, but hey...if I could have them both, I wouldnt complain...

bondyboy likes this.
  19. Fairbanks

Fairbanks Simracer

xj220! Damn, that's the one! But the xjr-15 doesn't look bad either :cool:

20. Now that is a car that I would like to see in Assetto Corsa.

BrettSinclair likes this.