1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

A.C. needs a Le Mans 24hrs dreampack.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Lord Xaffax, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Lord Xaffax

Lord Xaffax Rookie

Since I watched the 24hrs a few weeks ago, I can't help but feeling there's something missing in A.C.
    There are a lot of cool tracks and A.C. has quite a few of them. But in my opinion there is a top three that should be the first on the list for any racing sim.

1: Nurbrugring Nordschleife
    2: Spa
    3: Le Mans

A.C. has two of them but the third is really missing. I understand that since it's not a permanent track that lazer scanning it would be a nightmare and that it would be very hard to make it as good as "der Schleife" but still... We need it. We need it as much as Porsche, Ferrari, Mercedes, Lamborghini and McLaren.

vegaguy 5555, Solmyr, chakko and 4 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC needs a new installation every day Jun 2, 2023
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Server Dossing so on, needs to be sorted. Jul 9, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality HP G2 User needs Help Jan 4, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions Needs some help with monitors. Dec 18, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions N5 Racing League Needs Drivers May 26, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions A list of what needs fixed. Jan 10, 2021
    Physics Bugs & Issues Beginner driver needs help with FOV Dec 16, 2020
    ACC General Discussions ACC Safety Rating needs a rework Aug 23, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions This game needs a demo. Jul 24, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting A Newbie needs your help ._. Steering Wheel won't work Jul 4, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds A Newbie needs your help ._. Steering Wheel won't work Jul 2, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions needs graphic options in menu. EYES TEARED UP! Jun 25, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Needs a big update Jun 24, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer ACC needs an "overwatch" system Jan 18, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards RC scale needs adjustment Oct 3, 2019

3. TERRA21

TERRA21 Racer

There's a very good version of the le mans track done by tiago lima. You can dl it at race department

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016
    vegaguy 5555, Vel, mESCx and 7 others like this.
  4. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

Agreed :)

vegaguy 5555 and LeDude83 like this.
  5. schmron

schmron Racer

+ much more LMP1 and LMP2 cars

6. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Yeah man...this is what the devs had in mind: make AC moddable so everyone can contribute good content.

7. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Le Mans dream pack but .... 1967

Historic Le Mans (minus chicanery...)

Ford GT40 mk iv
    Ferrari P4
    Porsche 906/7/10
    Chapparal 2F
    Ferrari 275
    Chevy Corvette L88
    Ford Shelby Mustang GT350
    Porsche 911S
    Austin Healey Sprite Le Mans

:D

Rosko, Solmyr, alex72 and 17 others like this.
  8. Rudski

Rudski Alien

9. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

i imagine it would cost an arm and a leg to scan Le Mans. if scanning these big name tracks meant we got those and those only would people still rather have big name circuits?

i think i would prefer to have a load of cheaper circuits than 1 or 2 big name tracks. from what i understand though cars are great for selling dlc and drawing in players. maybe big name tracks are the same. i still think having plenty of circuits would make the game more playable long term and would keep people around for longer, playing the game and telling their friends.

when i first got GSCE there were a load of tracks i'd never heard of and some of them turned out to be fantastic! i guess AC has a couple like this as well, they gave us a track or 2 from Italy that ive never seen as vanilla content in a game before. id still love to see something like iRacings tech demo's or RF2's mod track integration. just a new tab with non LS or fictional tracks would be great. even just the old nkp circuits would be a great addition to the vanilla content.

10. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I think the guys at iRacing said that they couldnt get Ferrari because of the cost but Kunos got it. iRacing got Circuit de la Sarthe. How expensive can it be? :D

Nick Moxley likes this.
  11. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Sounds good. I'd also vote for a current IMSA license ;)

12. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I tend to agree. There are plenty of lesser known tracks that would be great to have in game, and they would probably cost next to nothing to licence there are plenty of Magiones scattered around Europe, there are even plenty in Itlay.

However as with the big name car manufacturers big name tracks have huge marketing potential, Bathurst, Monaco, Le Mans, Suzuka, Indianapolis, Daytona are places that many casual gamers know and want to drive at. Varano, Racalmuto and Binetto don't really have the same marketing potential...

Glaurung, LeDude83 and Andy-R like this.
  13. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

i would personally rather see games bringing their own/some unique content rather than all having the same.

14. haxxx

haxxx Simracer

I believe they already have the license somehow or they plan to get it for sure. They are good hiding things and most likely they will reveal it as they did with other big announcements. I don't think it is about money because if they managed to bring Porsche and other big brands, Le mans is not impossible. Moreover 3 lmp1 cars from toyota,audi and porsche are in development and it is unlikely Le mans is not on their plans too.

15. TERRA21

TERRA21 Racer

I dont think theres anything that's too expensive for iracing when your backers a billionaire and your subscription and content prices are ridiculously overpriced

gandlers, Glaurung, marcocale and 3 others like this.
  16. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Racer

Tiago Lima made a great Le Mans track, no need for a laser scanned one. Tracks vary over the seasons/years anyway.
    But having the track still does not let us drive a 24 hr day/night race (scaled or not).
    And some good LMP's would be welcome too.

Alexandr66 likes this.
  17. charlyv8

charlyv8 Racer

787B WITHOUT LE MANS?????????????

NO WAY

I WANT LE MANS TOO :cool:

William Sebastian and TERRA21 like this.
  18. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

Cote Dazur, Alexandr66 and LeDude83 like this.
  19. TERRA21

TERRA21 Racer

+1 Yes Tiago has been at it with tracks for quite a while now. And the quality of his work has progressed so much now that its without a doubt. Some of the best mod content available for AC. Even though most of his work have been conversions they are still top notch

20. plaid

plaid Alien

AC would need bigger grids and various other features first so you can have a 24h or VLN race on the Nordschleife. Those races aren't all about the track.

As long as the grids are tiny and the features relevant for enduranceraces missing (IMO night and rain aren't necessarly one of those), more tracks of the usual size would make sense for simple sprintraces.

21. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Well time-limited races are about to be implemented and we do have time progression at least...LMP1s are to be expected soon, as well.