1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Early Access 0.6.5 Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Feb 14, 2014.

1. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

nope i meant it... okay my panel idea was a bit off the rails but. but i agree the damage indicator is a bit afterthough'ish'

obviously these wont appear on the dash of car, but as an app like electronics.

2. sketchyterry

sketchyterry Simracer

Any information like this would be best displayed on the car dash. Well if the car would display something like this. What would be great is possibly to have a radio call telling you of car damage (especially for proper race cars). Maybe someone will do this in a mod.

3. Lorddred

Lorddred Rookie

• Inappropriate language
    this is europe, things work very differently, *** ****

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
  4. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

Origin as example is giving you 24hours to test it. if you play 2 days and dont like it, you cant get your money back.

5. ekosan

ekosan Racer

How about this for a valid reason,,, that a problem/frustration has been reported and whinged about, ad nauseam, and the devs understand the issues and are working on it.

6. Requiem84

Requiem84 Simracer

What promises are not fulfilled? It seems to me you have a poor understanding of law.

7. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Do you want to try again?

Anuj, sketchyterry and MsportDAN like this.
  8. avesportetv

avesportetv Gamer

caros amigos muito compreensão neste momento. quando eu estou sabendo que é apenas quatro pessoas que estão dezenvolvendo este simulador, nem tudo vai tão desejado será sempre contra o tempo.

carro e faixas não importa, por agora, isto é para moders fazer, o que deve ser trabalhado agora é a física do jogo como por chuva emplentar e codições climáticas na pista e melhorar o dano.

xSYOx likes this.
  9. avesportetv

avesportetv Gamer

Hoops friends very understanding at this time. when I'm knowing that it's only four people who are dezenvolvendo this simulator, not everything goes as desired is always against time.
    car and tracks no matter, for now, this is for moders do, what should be worked on now is the game physics such as rain and climate emplentar codições on track and improve the damage.

Please be patient and will help to make a Kunos realista simulador with productive criticisms

xSYOx likes this.
  10. sketchyterry

sketchyterry Simracer

Rain might come after v1.0 but certainly not before. For now Kunos will be focused on MP and AI. I can't wait to race on MP with many of the people on these forums.

Would be lovely to get a single seater next release though. Seeing all the F1 testing going on makes me really want to drive the Lotus T125s :D Please Kunos, pretty pretty pretty please this would help cheer up my rubbish mood (not AC related)

11. ekosan

ekosan Racer

Yes, yes! Make it the 312T, though.

osy1950 likes this.
  12. sketchyterry

sketchyterry Simracer

Also a great shout, but for the classics I would prefer the 98T personally. I can pretend to be Senna. Thats a point.

Devs, can we have a yellow helmet when we drive the 98T please or the option to have one :D

13. avesportetv

avesportetv Gamer

I think they still have many bugs to fix the multiplayer should be released in version 1.0 of the bugs worked out in the end.

If the problem is the cars and the track I suggested Kunos will now lay the moders farramentas for moders comessarem working

14. avesportetv

avesportetv Gamer

farramentas
    I think they still have many bugs to fix the multiplayer should be released in version 1.0 of the bugs worked out in the end.

If the problem is the cars and the track I suggested Kunos will now lay the moders tool for moders comessarem working

15. sketchyterry

sketchyterry Simracer

There will always be bugs and aside from what's going on with the AI I don't think there are many bugs, certainly not for an early access game.

MP has to be tested before v1.0, it's a must. This way we as a community can find and report bugs or changes that should be made. Then when V1.0 comes along the MP is great and has been probably tested. The rumour is for MP to come in March if no big problems pop up.

As for the modders making tracks/cars/features well that can't happen with the modding tools quite yet as any changes that might be made to something quite core will easily ruin potential mods. Or if the tools themselves are not ready and to buggy. Modding tools will come no earlier than V1.0. Shame but understandably has to be that way.

Don't worry, good things come to those who wait!

16. Fat Rich

Fat Rich Hardcore Simmer

I can't wait for Niki's Ferrari and Ayrton's Lotus, but maybe they're holding back the single seaters as the current ones seem to cause the most problems with the AI? Seems like the Formula Abarth and Lotus 49 are causing the most consternation in quick races at the moment.

17. Landro

Landro Racer

it would be nice if steering wheel stop auto a maximum rotation for each of the cars.

example : you use 1080° in windows and in game, you choose a GT Modernes cars, in race the steering wheel stop auto at 540° ! it does not rotate UP 1080°

it would be really nice !

Thanks

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
    Kristaps likes this.
  18. BugA

BugA Racer

I don't think AC can do it itself, it's a matter of how many degrees you allow your wheel to rotate. Logitech users (with Logitech profiler) can lock the wheel at X degrees, but we have to do it manually.

19. They can just put a massive amount of force feedback for the lock.....

20. mangal

mangal Hardcore Simmer

:D:p

That made me spray tea all over my computer screen from laughing....