1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Early Access 0.6.5 Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Feb 14, 2014.

1. avesportetv

avesportetv Gamer

[Quote = "mangal, pós: 82309, membro: 10966"]: D: P

Isso me fez pulverizar chá todo tela do meu computador de rir .... [/ quote]

KKKKKKKKKKKKKK

2. xSYOx

xSYOx Hardcore Simmer

it's incredible fun to come here and take a look at these guys that are still complaining every time kunos release updates.
    ----~
    I'm really wearied to deal with this kind of discussion because is the same thing, same ideas, same problems, so from now on I've just take my seat, a cup of coffe and waiting watching their moves, and how this early-access is going far.
    That's how businesses apparently goes so y'all complainers will need to learn deal with it.
    :)

Digital Aura and Shaddix like this.
  3. kyr1974

kyr1974 Gamer

lately falls too spoof the update :(

4. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Agreed, that's very possible. We've seen apparently in game screenies of the cars weeks ago so that suggests they're otherwise finished.

osy1950 likes this.
  5. More like months..... Many, many months. But that doesn't mean they're not holding the open wheelers off for some reason....

osy1950 likes this.
  6. osy1950

osy1950 Rookie

At the moment AC offers no support for F1 fans. Hope this changes very soon!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

7. mattrick

mattrick Racer

I will happily pay you €40 if it means i dont have to read anymore of your pathetic posts on this forum.

8. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Relax guys, thanks.

mclarenf1papa and mattrick like this.
  9. kyr1974

kyr1974 Gamer

Relaxed we are but give new content to be more relaxed after ;)

lately SLEEP

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  10. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

codemasters do :) its about licensing and Ac havent got it.

11. sketchyterry

sketchyterry Simracer

Can I relax with the T125 next Friday? :D

osy1950 likes this.
  12. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

You seem bent on teaching people a lesson about following through on what you perceive to be a broken promise. May I suggest that you spend your energy more wisely by teaching such lessons to the politicians, then we will all be much better off and will have True and Nobel Leadership.

13. pharacon

pharacon Racer

Does anyone know how exactly the servers for multiplayer will work? Are they a true Server / client or are they going to be crappy 1 person host and others join? If the Server is standalone will they release it so I can host it on my own hardware?

14. Anuj

Anuj Racer

Stop asking for stuff again and again and again. The game is still in Beta and a lot of things need to be ready. Let Kunos nail the core features like AI, balancing the effects of damage and MP. What's the point of having new content if you can't enjoy it completely? I'd rather like the basic functions to WORK rather than a new car. Be patient and I know AC will be nothing less than epic.

Sent from my HTC

Shaddix likes this.
  15. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

There is non exact info out, but some say MP will likely like GTR2 - server you can host or root server.
    But again, nobody knows for sure.

16. osy1950

osy1950 Rookie

We were talking about the already announced T125 and 312T. Can only live in hope.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

17. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

BMW Z4 against Lotus Elise are great races, never thought that. If the AI wouldnt become worse when positioned last, they would drive really close on street tyre i think :)

18. Motorbreath

Motorbreath Rookie

What is this Steam Friends Leaderboard app? I go to hotlap, select the track and the car but where do I see my friends times? can someone please take screenshot?

19. BugA

BugA Racer

You'll find the leaderboard in the app list.

20. emilblixt

emilblixt Gamer

Coming from the simracing community I really don't understand the negativity regarding development progress. Trust me, compared to lots of other software, AC is coming along just fine.

Anuj, Dean Ogurek, Martyn and 3 others like this.