1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Enjoy 20% Off Assetto Corsa (PS Plus 40%) on the PlayStation Store NOW! Europe Only

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Nov 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

denis74 and TeKnO-_-91 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Streaming on Twitch , enjoy :) May 3, 2022
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues I'm being disconnected while everybody enjoys MP Nov 9, 2021
    Chit Chat Room I made a cinematic sequence with porsche on nord - enjoy Oct 29, 2020
    Chit Chat Room The Genius (Casillo) working or enjoying his hard earned money? Oct 19, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Favorites, enjoyables, difficults tracks Jul 12, 2020
    ACC Screenshots & Videos This is how ACC Latinoamerica enjoys Jul 5, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Does anyone enjoy livery? May 7, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Simracers storytime (TL;DR - I really, really enjoy ACC) Dec 10, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Race finish cannot be enjoyed Jul 23, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Not enjoying ACC in VR Oct 10, 2018
    Screens & Videos Competitive and clean MX5 Cup race at RaceDepartment.. enjoy the fun battles May 13, 2017
    Chit Chat Room What cars do you enjoy racing? Mar 12, 2017
    Chit Chat Room you only enjoy, kunos working in progress Aug 3, 2016
    Chit Chat Room How to enjoy the RED PACK! Jul 14, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Would you enjoy a new Indy Sim? May 10, 2016

3. Horus

Horus Alien

Good to see a great deal for Europeans, so many times it is on the wrong side of the pond. Go get 'em Kunos.

4. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

I love this game, but I see this discount as an insult to the loyal players in this forum. We all patiently waited for the 1.03 patch, and are now awaiting the latest patch that the PC already got.
    What about us, the loyal customers? Some of whom, like myself, that pre-ordered the game?
    Is this how Kunos and 505 show their appreciation?
    When is the patch going to be approved for consoles?
    When do we get to give you money for the Porsche packs?

5. Horus

Horus Alien

Come on, games get discounts. I bought all the DLC and base game at full price, does not bother me if it was given away for free. I bought a Mobo for £180 and it went down to £130 the following week. Prices change and deals can be had. It's just the way the cookie crumbles. That is not to say that you console guys do not deserve more updates, but that is a Sony/Xbox update schedule not Kunos' fault. I bet they would rather do what they do via Steam, update when necessary and as soon as they can.

6. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Ähem, hust...
    Putting an advert in a forum, where everyone! has bought the game already, isn't one of the cleverest moves!
    Go put your efforts in getting the game on par with the PC version, then you can show off here! Thank you very much.

Larryf1951 and Horus like this.
  7. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

They posted this here after they did on their social media pages. Maybe people frequenting this forum want to recommend this deal they saw here to someone else, you know. Why even bother commenting, marketing side here has nothing to do with development.

Scuderia Paul and Horus like this.
  8. Larryf1951

It is not just the discount. Its the fact that we are (all of us on console) waiting patiently for the next update, as well as the Porsche pack. This deal should have waited until then. The timing is cagey. I still enjoy the game, but the devs and marketers need to coordinate and step up their game (no pun intended)

Horus and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  9. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Timing on console is always 'cagey' when you can't release and update your software whenever you want. They could've just put the PC version on console with full content, version parity and way fewer issues if everything were that easy.

Horus likes this.
  10. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

I kinda wish I had waited a couple of months...

Larryf1951 likes this.
  11. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

And waisting all that fun?:D

Horus and Larryf1951 like this.
  12. Larryf1951

Ok, let's start again.
    I am not denigrating the developers. If you look at my posts, you'll see that I actually created a post that congratulated Kunos.
    I am just disappointed that while myself, and others, have been patiently waiting for the updates and DLC, the marketing team offers discounts to bring in new players.
    It is not just cagey, it has the potential to create even more bad press for the title.
    We are waiting for a patch on PS4.
    I want this game to succeed.
    I like the game.
    I like the community of PC, XB1 and PS4 players in the weekly challenges (Shout out to GravelTrap) in this forum.
    So, I am not hating on Kunos, just a bit let down.
    Hope I was able to clear that up.
    :cool:

Horus and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  13. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Lol come on let's be honest, who is going to rush over to ps store to buy this game at a discount price, the gamers who want to play sim racing games bought it on day 1 by about day 30 they had got rid, you only got to look a the multiplayer to realise why, it's a joke. The version the console is currently running on compared to PC version is incomparable and really not acceptable. also it seems kunos only seem to post in the console lounge when they got to sell something, how about informing us when the people who have already bought the game when they can expect to be playing the latest version.

14. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

As soon as we have more info to share regarding updates and DLC, we'll let you guys know! Sometimes, we don't have any info to share which is why we can't update you! But be rest assured, as soon as we can, we will!

Larryf1951 likes this.
  15. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Please be rest assured, when we have an update to share with you guys, we will!

16. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Not true, be rest assured! We cannot give you an update on future updates and DLC until we have more info to share! The last thing we want to do right now is give you guys rough dates. We want to give you the most accurate information we can.

17. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

We're sorry you feel that way! :(

18. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

We are aware that some people may check out our forums for opinions and thoughts on the game before they purchase it. We simply want to tell our community what's going on! That's all. And be rest assured, our developers are working flat out on AC behind the scenes.

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  19. SkechBG

SkechBG Racer

Why everyone cry about the discount...if you love this game you buy it day one (preorder it) in my case.. also support the Devs buying the seasson pass...! is good to have some offers for new people... I stop playing it because i wait some critical updates (like on PC at least) , i keep my trust to Kunos and i hope they can make it better adding prived lobies and stuff like PC...then this game on console must be the best choice for sim racing... and im sure they go do it ..just need a time (unfortunately many players give up, my friends give up, and i understand why but my hope didnt die so fast, the game is out only obout 3 mounts, many of you guys forgot how bad was PCars at lunch and how many time past until they make it playible.. at least here we have better phisics and ffb... so i tink in few mounts must be all good to enjoy like on PC (yes i prefere good optimized release not wait to fix...but all games are same for bad or good) Give him chance guys this game have lot of potential!

Horus, eSEA One and LeDude83 like this.
  20. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Thanks for your support! We totally understand the frustration some of our players are feeling and our team are doing all they can to make everyone happy! All we ask is that our community are understanding and patient with us. As soon as we have more info to share on the most popular topics, we will let you all know! :)

Larryf1951 and SkechBG like this.
  21. With the holidays season around the corner with Mariah Carey On the radio, everyone talks about the return of Porsche to sim racing. Assetto Corsa is the must have title at the moment, with the upcoming patch/DLC the current issues will soon be forgotten.

AC reminds me of the release of Richard Burns rally on console in the old days. Even though the majority wasn't ready for it, it is still being played today. It will take another 10 years before we see a game like AC on console again, so hang in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.