1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

F40....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by PulpQuango, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Damnit, now you've reminded me.... When are they gonna be shipped? Do you know?

2. Qazme

Qazme Gamer

The clubsport will be better than the csr shifters I got and they are excellent. You will be very pleased I think!

magicaldog likes this.
  3. I think so too. WAITING ON DELIVERY SINCE CHRISTMAS...

To be fair, others have been waiting much longer. It's been on backorder forever....

4. Buddy of mine is supposed to get his in a week or so but the adapter won't arrive until end of Jan. I'm so jealous of ya'll that are getting them, I have to wait a couple more months

5. I just contacted Fanatec asking when mine's supposed to be shipped.... Hopefully soon :) But with my luck... hmmmm. maybe by summer :p

6. jamba

jamba Racer

I dont know why, but i cant do one lap without abs :(

7. magicaldog

magicaldog Guest

8. magicaldog

magicaldog Guest

Practice Practice Practice Practice Practice :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kristaps likes this.
  9. jamba

jamba Racer

Imo brake travel is to small on my pedals / dfgt

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk

10. magicaldog

magicaldog Guest

mclarenf1papa likes this.
  11. petesky

petesky Simracer

set your brake gamma to 1. Don't just jam on the brakes, give it a little and increase pressure smoothly. I found engine braking is very helpful stopping this beast.

12. jamba

jamba Racer

13. jamba

jamba Racer

Thing is , its hard to feel brake travel on stock dfgt pedals,,

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk

14. magicaldog

magicaldog Guest

Totally worth it :D

Load cell is the way to go :p

Simon Roberts and mclarenf1papa like this.
  15. magicaldog

magicaldog Guest

Seems like the demand is higher than their production capacities !

I wonder how long it's going to take before we see any sign of a release date for the Clubsport Handbrake that I have been waiting for, for over 3 years now :rolleyes:

Did you also pre order and in that case when do they draw the money ?
    Just prior to shipping or direct when you place the pre order ?

16. They haven't done anything yet :p .... But I assume they draw money just prior to shipping.

17. mad_marty

mad_marty Gamer

18. magicaldog

magicaldog Guest

And when did you say you put the order ?

19. Christmas-ish.... I'm not expecting it for a while personally. I'm just wondering when. If it's the 14th I jump up and down with joy :D