1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

F40....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by PulpQuango, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

OMG:eek: that understeer, pain to watch...
    Why you overdrive that poor F40? drive slower you will be much faster;)
    Just did, 1:57:4x, very gentle driving, zero understeer, I will upload onboard for comparison:)

[​IMG][/quote]

2. Thug-Life

Thug-Life Gamer

Magicaldog i'm addicte as well.:p
    Ok. I will try to smoother driving next time. I'm just a beginner at this.;) Thanks for the advice.:)

PD: Sorry for my english, i'm from Spain.:rolleyes:

Kristaps likes this.
  3. ese coche lleva un cambio manual en h, deberias embragar y levantar gas para cambiar de marchas

4. Thug-Life

Thug-Life Gamer

Uso un Driving Force GT que no tiene embrague. Te refieres a que aunque no utilice embrague (por no tener), simule como si lo tuviese, levantando para cambiar. ¿no perderé tiempo si hago eso?

5. magicaldog

magicaldog Guest

Guys - I believe English is mandatory at this Forum :D

Shaddix likes this.
  6. perderas tiempo pero cuando pongan los daños, romperas el cambio.

Sry guys, just telling him to shift properly or he will kill the gearbox when damage is enabled

7. Thug-Life

Thug-Life Gamer

Jajajaja i know!:rolleyes:

For one who speaks my language, so do not use the tradutor of google.:p

OK Albert, asi lo probare, mercy.

8. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

Still could drive much smoother, and line is far from perfect...

Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
  9. Thug-Life

Thug-Life Gamer

OLE!!:D Very nice Kristaps, very good driving.;)

I have to train a lot xDDD.:p

Kristaps likes this.
  10. petesky

petesky Simracer

Once you can go well in the F40, you can go well in any car. I've been driving nothing except the f40 for a week, swapped to the lotus 49 last night which I had troubles with and churned out PB lap after lap. I think the f40 teaches you importance of trail, engine braking and weight transfer..you have to use the brakes and throttle to 'steer' the car..so much fun.

11. Backmarker

Backmarker Racer

1:57.4 and you claim you can go faster! awesome
    Are you listed on the RSR timing charts for AC? If so, that video might put you in the top 10 fastest times in the world!!! If not, get the app and run off a couple of laps! :)

edit...found you! at 14th postion! impressive!!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
  12. petesky

petesky Simracer

Anybody missing FF slip effects on the F40? I drove the Fxx lastnight then the f40, I couldn't feel any slip effects at all in the f40?

13. AugGust

AugGust Racer

What FXX? o_O

14. petesky

petesky Simracer

Oh I meant the 599xx haha