1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic FERRARI 70TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION PACK

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Stillhere

Stillhere Rookie

I vote for making the game playable on XB1 before ********ting more content at an ever increasingly disgruntled and disillusioned user base.
    Stay classy.

TheGT500, SwissWeed, tilithom and 3 others like this.
  2. Rennen

Rennen Gamer

Adding content like this attract more players to purchase Assetto Corsa = more money = more people hiring in the studio = better game.

3. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

The Xbox version isn't the only version out there, you know. As unfortunate as the problems with that version are, there are other versions out there that WORK just fine (and on PC can get hot-fixed without ridiculous approval processes); because one version has issues doesn't mean the devs aren't allowed to work on anything else. Putting people that have nothing to do with coding to work on the Xbox version will go down so well, I'm sure...

Cyberdyne systems and pippo10 like this.
  4. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

Plus the devs for pc only indirectly sort the console out.. there are console devs which do the porting etc..

pippo10 likes this.
  5. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

you do know the devs actually have to make the patches first before the process starts. looking at the last 10 months evidence on xbox save/delete/overwrite on car setups hasn't worked and the devs cant be bothered to make a patch to enter the process.

6. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Sure, when you refrain from telingl Kunos what to do in an unrelated thread where no one cares to see another little whiney baby.

7. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Then go report the issue to get help it getting fixed.
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?forums/bug-reports.59/

You're acting like they're doing nothing. Looking at the previous console patches and coming from the PC version that's simply not true. On the PC version the guys at Kunos previously made and deployed hotfixes late night or on Sundays, they do care... If something takes longer either it was never reported and brought to their attention or other issues are more critical and have priority. I want to see the Xbox version getting fixed as much as anyone and I absolutely understand the frustration but this constant complaining and thrash-talking of the devs is getting really old, and it's even worse outside the forum. You likely have had the chance of a refund after seeing the game being buggy, or if you like the game enough you have the chance to contribute to getting it fixed. Just complaining about it all day doesn't help.

Cyberdyne systems likes this.
  8. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

ok, I like the game its why I stop here, I haven't trash talked the game in any other place apart from here, its not really trash talk either, its factual the game setup save/delete/overwrite has been broke from day 1 in some form. I have reported it using all 3 methods on these forums lots of times, its been acknowledged by kunos, but still no fix. I see pc getting fix after fix, update after update. I have paid for the digital version and have all dlc but it looks like console money isn't as important as pc money.

jc1186, Dyr_gl and @P73 like this.
  9. Dyr_gl

Dyr_gl Racer

If I were an XBox user I would be really mad too. The last update brought the PS4 game to the point where it's a product that is worthy of being released, and it took ages to arrive. That was already borderlining a scam, and the Xbox situation is even worse.

People saying "go report the bug" are beyond naive. Devs are perfectly aware, they're just slow and in some cases they can't seem to fix the problems at all. All the moaning is perfectly justified, I've never seen a game in such a state for such a long time. They wanted to get the brand out there and make a quick buck but this is going to hurt them in the long run. Only a lunatic would preorder or buy AC2 at full price.

jc1186 likes this.
  10. First things first: If I were an XBOX user I would have been furious and disappointed months ago but by now I would have been over it and been gone.
    ---------------------------
    Don't worry, my gut says that there is a 99.9% chance that AC2 will be PC only. (if it even actually happens at all)
    Keep in mind that there is three to eight weeks after a build submission that Kunos knows the exact same info that we do. Doesn't excuse them for failing the QA testing, which has nothing to do with gameplay bugs (important to keep that in mind), but gives a bit of perspective on why updates are so excruciatingly slow.
    Pcars had several times over more manpower than Kunos, and they already had a ton of experience with how the console QA testing works, yet they ran into problems and delays when dealing with Microsoft.

The only good news out of any of this is that Kunos have explicitly stated that they have no plans on simply 'giving up' or abandoning the XBOX version, even if there are no active users left.

Someday you XBOX guys WILL have a great sim, but it does seem like it is going to be a hell of a long SOON™ before it happens.

11. @P73

@P73 Simracer

"Informational" Diarrhea Irritates Over Time

paul_wev likes this.
  12. DozUK

DozUK Gamer

1984 Testarossa so I can blast along listening to Passing Breeze, Splash Wave and Magical Sound Shower

13. Gtivrsixer

Gtivrsixer Racer

Any ferrari is a good one in my book, but as i tend to drive the race cars more, id like to see a 360 Challenge Stradale. would be awesome for spec racing!
    [​IMG]

jc1186, Scuderia Paul and paul_wev like this.
  14. liakjim

liakjim Alien

So hard to choose.
    I was down to these

1. Testarossa
    2. 250 Testarossa
    3. 312P
    4. 512M
    5. F50
    6. 575 GTC
    7. F333 SP
    1,4 and 7 rejected because they are ugly. :rolleyes:
    2 because is too old.
    I would like 312p to be with 917Κ.
    I would like even more the 575 GTC because M12 drives so nice.

In the end i voted for F50 because i am fancy of road cars.

Traind and Hugo Catarino like this.
  15. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

If you want a car to be with the 917,thats the 512m.the 312p has no chance,its more fitting to race the Gt40 and Porsche 908 (but its faster than these tão actually).it would be my second choice,after the 512m.too bad we can vote for only one :(

16. Robnaucke

Robnaucke Rookie

We must all remember that there are a number of high quality mod cars already available for A/C that have been mentioned in this post. Cars such as 312pb, 288gto, 575gtc, 550, f50, f430 f360, 641, 643, 412t2, f310 early and late seasons, f12... pretty much all popular ferraris have been modded and very easy to find. Pretty much any Ferrari you can think of has been modded for A/C . That's why it's crucial for them to add the 512M!! The 512M is one of a very few, that hasn't had a quality mod version created. I have so many different versions of the same car (f40, f40gtd, f40competizione, f50, f50gt, etc.) it'd be nice to drive something new. With that said, the 512M is a must. I believe every car listed as part of the 70th anniversary dlc, has already been added to assetto via the modding community. Anyways, that's just a pennies worth of my 2 cents.

KWILD and Hugo Catarino like this.
  17. Gulf917K

Gulf917K Racer

I agree totally with last 2 posts!
    The 512m is an absolute must to partner the 917k. Which if I am correct is the only car in the game that doesn't have a relevant car to compete against!!

And Kunos. Can you please change the red to orange on the blue 917's. A la GT40.
    I just can't see a problem with licensing!

alex21212121 and Hugo Catarino like this.
  18. alex21212121

alex21212121 Gamer

I prefer the other 312 P (the PB) so I agree the 512M is the best classic option here

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  19. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Two problems with that, this is the console section. Mods don't mean anything to consoleros. The second issue is I'd rather official content, I'd only be interested in obscure cars for mods, I highly doubt modders are having consultations with Ferrari to be able to create them as faithfully as Kunos. If mods were allowed on console, they would not sway my decision.