1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Ferrari 70th Anniversary DLC Pack Latest

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AC_CM505, Oct 11, 2017.

1. BaroneRosso

BaroneRosso Rookie

Hi there,
    am not sure wether this will help since i've got not XB1, so i try it in a logical way.....

Have you tried to delete the game installation ( I mean Assetto Corsa as a whole, not just the dlc)?
    If not, then do so, re-install the game and on the XB-store click on the "re-download" for the dlc, even if it says that they´re already installed, you always have a re-download option, in case something went wrong when installing a mod/dlc.

Not sure if this will be of any help though, but at least, by the above I could get the Ferrari-Pack to unlock, on the XB1 of a friend of mine this afternoon.
    Hope all XB users will enjoy this wonderful pack ASAP.
    Good luck!

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  2. I didn't see any sense to delete the complete game. Because other dlc are working even if I uninstalled and then installed again.
    But someone can try it and reported if it's work. In the mean time I play AC with the existing cars

SOUMI and @P73 like this.
  3. jelydonut

jelydonut Rookie

To note, this is the first time (PS4) where I didn't have to delete the game to get the update to install..

4. It's only frustrating because whe have here 2 free days here in Germany. And I don't know if tomorrow a free day in the US too. So it can take days to solving the issue. What I'm not hope.

@P73 likes this.
  5. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

My God what a machine.

6. sirio994

sirio994 Gamer

Grazie Kunos! By far the greatest DLC in sim racing history. The F2004 worth alone the price of the pack...and it's an understatement...

Great car and what a recreation. They ment it as a tribute to Michael. They nailed it. The physics, the sound...simply amazing. If i close my eyes in a straight i can really see Michael driving it.

Great great DLC and what a recreation. From physics and sound to feelings that car gave to F1 fans...

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  7. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

Ready to Race is still my favourite DLC for any racing title.

I am in complete agreement however about the Ferrari F2004. It is an unbelievable thing and I think Kunos did an incredible job with the cars as always. The sound of that V10 is intoxicating. I watched nearly as much replay as I did driving tonight.

I know I gave out yesterday about the absence of any bug fixes this time, but I am in awe of what Kunos do with the cars. Masters at their craft.

Imagine what they could do with the Toyota TS010 and TS020 GT-one...

8. llorenz_

llorenz_ Rookie

Anyone got resolve yet? Any infos are welcome

Landslide Lulea likes this.
  9. llorenz_

llorenz_ Rookie

Have the team found a solution yet?

Landslide Lulea likes this.
  10. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

I was kind of pissed with AC (and still am because of the long wait to fix some minor issues like the DOR bug with the G29 in PS4) and I decided to not support it anymore. And that´s why I didn´t bought the R2R pack. But that Ferrari pack called my attention and I didn´t resisted, especially because of the GTO´s. I only drove the GTO´s in two hotlap special events and I have to say that I´m very happy with this pack. I´m still hearing that V12 engine in my head.
    When they screw the game, we have to complain. When they do a great job, we have to applaud. When they get right, it´s damn good!

pippo10 and Hugo Catarino like this.
  11. Can you say us how long it will take. Are you must make a new update? So whe must not hope it solved very soon.

12. rallyesax

rallyesax Simracer

Guys, do not forget today is a holiday in Italy as many other countries ;)

13. llorenz_

llorenz_ Rookie

Bro i'm from italy, i swear god the solution about the issue with the dlc will be out tomorrow

14. rallyesax

rallyesax Simracer

Yep that's what I meant. I hope the devs spend today with their family/friends instead of staying at the office. ;)

StyleF1re and Hugo Catarino like this.
  15. llorenz_

llorenz_ Rookie

I agree wirh you,but tomorrow i work day!

16. StyleF1re

StyleF1re Hardcore Simmer

Yeah, these cars can flat-out dance! 250 and 330 are very entertaining especially. Same goes for the 812 when you step on it out of slower turns. As for the F2004, that thing is a screamer! Takes me right back to the days growing up watching Schumacher be the man!

This could be the best Assetto DLC pack from top to bottom, since although the other packs have cars I like more they also have cars I'm somewhat indifferent to.

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  17. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

True that,specially the part about the f2004!i too grew up watching schumi,rubens,hakkinen.hearing a v10 around nurburgring gp and red bull ring (i mean A1 ring :p) brought a huge smile to my face,and i wasnt expecting to like it so much.i was superhyped about the 330,250gto and 312 f1,and they are much much better than i could possibly dream of!the 250 gto surprised me as a very good handling car.As for the 812,im not into hypercars,so for me its a "meh" car.and the...thing with the hybrid engine...gave it a go at spa.not bad of course but i'll probably wont drive it much

StyleF1re likes this.
  18. llorenz_

llorenz_ Rookie

If anyone got resolved it on his console please make sure to tell us on the forum!

19. StyleF1re

StyleF1re Hardcore Simmer

@Hugo Catarino
    Yeah, the 812's not a superstar ride in my book. That said, it can get dicey and rather amusing in the lower gears with the assists off. Also, it's quite fun comparing it to its predecessors like the F12, 599, and even the 550. I can't believe a GT coupe from Ferrari can accelerate and go so fast nowadays, much like how the 488 does compared to the 458, 430, 360, and 355.

On another note, the 250 is telling me once more that I need to go back to the drawing board with countersteering, since if I have to rotate a wheel more than 180 degrees to catch a drift I lose. With the 312 I don't know what I'm doing when driving... haha

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  20. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

This pack just makes me regret that we won't be getting the 641, the 355, the 512M, i could go on and on. I just imagine how awesome they would bein AC.
    R2R really was an amazing pack, and I wasn't excited for it either. Also I've been spending most of my time watching replays too.

I surprisingly really really like the 812. Its fun on Highlands and doing races on a few tracks.