1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Ferrari's 70th Anniversary Cars - What's Your Choice?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by @P73, Feb 19, 2017.

1. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

I just came here to whine about the xbox update and "kunos priorities"... even when car 3D model creators have 0 influence on Xbox patch

Ok ok, I voted for F50 but don't tell anyone

pippo10 and SlimCharles like this.
  2. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I wish the track modeller would sort out menu music bug.

3. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

You and me brother!

4. Yeah :) 512LM, but they only give the choice for the 512M, which would be ok as well.

5. TDS

TDS Alien

VOTED FOR Ferrari Testarossa 1957, such a beauty :)

pippo10 and Hugo Catarino like this.
  6. Hugo Catarino

Hugo Catarino Hardcore Simmer

The codalunga version would be great.and i rather had the S version but the M is close enough to that :)

mantasisg 2 and pippo10 like this.
  7. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

Cool video about F50 vs. F40

The F50 seems to have gotten way more negative reputation than it deserved back in the day (when released IRL). Simply because it was a bit slower than F40, and Ferrari tried to hide the fact. The car is awesome

pippo10, Neawoulf and Hugo Catarino like this.
  8. BobTheDog

BobTheDog Hardcore Simmer

F50 for me as well.

Saw one parked up at Le Mans this year, now that's a car I'd like to own.

9. Dyr_gl

Dyr_gl Racer

Any of their Formula 1 cars between 2003 and 2008. The SF15 and the F138 are cool but anything from these years would be FAR more exciting.

10. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

The S is one sexy beast, and that is what the S stands for. I never realised that until just now.

And people have just been parroting it ever since.
    What about the 641 seeing as we at getting the 2004 F1.

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  11. shaq0853

shaq0853 Gamer

F355, last true MT

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

12. MT??

13. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Manual transmission I guess.

14. But the F355 F1 (which is the version we can vote for) has the flappy paddle semi-auto transmission. Hence my confusion.

15. Something close to this beast

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

16. shaq0853

shaq0853 Gamer

Didn't notice that, too bad....was big fan of Sega F355 Challenge

17. r@m

r@m Racer

As I'm currently building the C'était un rendez-vous course it HAS to be the Ferrari 275 GTB :D

[​IMG]

Ferrari 250 GT Lusso is the closest I could find, but the 275 audio was used in the soundtrack for the film, it has that extra edge to it and also looks the part.

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  18. River Ruckus

River Ruckus Simracer

Tough decision. 512M it is, though my heart is bleeding for the ´84 Testarossa.

[​IMG]