1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Ferrari's 70th Anniversary Cars - What's Your Choice?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by @P73, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Please, we need RACECARS!

alex21212121 and Hugo Catarino like this.
  2. Tony P

Tony P Rookie

I would have loved to have the Ferrari F355 Challenge race car in Assetto. I was really surprised it wasn't on the list

TTM likes this.
  3. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

4. pons

pons Simracer

:( Well, as expected.

peppetod likes this.
  5. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Thanks reddit.........

The ideal would have been that only AC users could vote. With the PC users it's easy to do it, with the console players maybe you could put your nickname and if you have AC trophies you can vote.

And if that last thing is too complicated, I would have prefered that only PC users could vote. At least that way the car selected will be desired by AC users, not by random people on the net.

F50 had a lot os possibilities to win if we have in mind what the people were posting on the forum. The F1 is good enough, but that V6 aerodynamic computer that sounds like cat's fart is rubish against a manual v12.

pippo10 and Hugo Catarino like this.
  6. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I doubt this F1 is going to be too much different than the 2015 car we already have. It's annoying that non AC owners have affected our enjoyment of the game ( well of this DLC, not that we can't enjoy it). Relieved we only got to vote for one car now.

SlimCharles and Hugo Catarino like this.
  7. What a pitty, the boring F1 beats the breathtaking 512M. What the hell shall we do with a single F1 car?! Let them race together with another 20 identical cars? The 512M could have been balanced with the 917k to get some cool racing.

mobile greets, Wolfgang

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  8. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

And that´s another thing. The 512, that was 2º, would have been a perfect rival for the 917. The third was the 488, a perfect rival to the 911 rsr, the corvette and the two 919.

Like the americans said when that shrimp got to the white house: Not my ferrari! Not my ferrari!

9. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

As I said yesterday, I am disappointed in seeing the SF70H winning the poll.

However, what disappoints me more, even though it was never going to win, was not seeing the first Ferrari included in the options.
    The 125 S should have been there as it is the car which started the story that became the legend that is Ferrari.

Regardless, I am very much looking forward to the 70th Anniversary Pack. It's going to be brilliant!

10. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

At first, though exact same. But then saw Pankykapus (Kunos dev who makes 3D car models) post this
    So, seems many people like F1. Too bad it will be "obsolete" for these people next year, since we already had modern F1 and it wasn't good enough for them. Rest of DLC pack is very interesting. Voters have spoken, gotta just accept it and be happy for rest of the cars. Just a shame, because it was literally the car that I wanted the least.

pippo10 and SlimCharles like this.
  11. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Still, it is possible that with a poll only for AC users other car would have been the winner. pankykapus post just secures the result wasnt only reddit's fault. But the poll, by being open to everybody, doesnt represent the AC community.

And if this is still going to be like that, I prefer no polls and that the team chooses cars that are rivals to the existing cars on the game or a poll only for PC users.