1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

From the Facebook thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Michael Hornbuckle, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

You have to look deeper, marco playing that clearly confirms that AC is coming to mobile. Aris in despair clearly confirms that Tyre model V8 is coming, its that whole definition of insanity thing,

[​IMG]

Or Aris got sad because he was reminded of this picture where Marco is turning in the wrong direction.

2. muckymu

muckymu Simracer

Marco is such a a playboy he 's countersteering before everybody....

3. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Marco is steering 100percent correctly he is just exiting from caracciola karussell on the very limit :D Maybe with Yellowbird. Simulation value is high there.

4. muckymu

muckymu Simracer

Don't tell his wife, he's a drifter......

mister dog likes this.
  5. T'PAU

T'PAU Hardcore Simmer

Haha, whenever I see this pic it reminds me of a FOV-bug two years ago: :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Originals:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Vel

Vel Simracer

But will it include the working machine guns? Surely AC can handle some ballistic calculations to keep races exciting!:D

7. Quffy

Quffy Alien

The only thing I retained from today's stream was they are thinking what track to do after RedBull Ring, so are considering going with a circuit from North America. Hype!
    Just kidding, I remember more things from the stream, it started with Q&A from the forum, programming session, questions from chat. Link

8. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

It's very surprising but good news! Wonder what track they are considering. Laguna Seca is said by many to be a track, that never resembles reality in sims. There is many interesting ones though.

9. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

For me it wasn't surprising, but also wasn't expected (nice o_x_y_m_o_r_o_n though).

Pretty hard to choose (of course if all of those tracks have rational license terms and cost): http://www.roadandtrack.com/motorsports/a26525/10-north-american-race-tracks-you-need-to-visit/

IMO best are Laguna Seca, Montreal and Road Atlanta.

However, really looking forward to Kunos RedBull A1 Spielberg ring circuit track. Those few screens we just got looks so cosy, warm and beautiful, like a paradise.

Also it will be like a Christmas when classic Silverstone and full Monza will be unleashed. And all those cars...And more software improvements in general. Damn... I've just got a hype attack !

DaveS78 likes this.
  10. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Laguna seca the most over rated track ever I think. It has plenty of bland nothing corners and one that looks interesting but really isnt much more then a basic slow chicane to drive.

sacredaardvark likes this.
  11. Without the Corkscrew it would be close to perfection.

12. AccAkut

AccAkut Alien

I loved the in depth differential and controller discussion. I need to screengrab that shot of all the handles (I mean we were told to do so and start threads on here)

Also hope the AWD lock line he threw in during the stream stays in the code.

13. djtopa

djtopa Hardcore Simmer

In your opinion ofcourse:) To me most over rated tracks are Monza,Imola,Spa boring as hell and I cant beleve all servers are with them and Ring:( thats the reason I dont drive online more and we have great tracks like Mugello,Nurburgring GP,Barcelona,Zandvoort...

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  14. Tom 00

Tom 00 Simracer

Road Atlanta or Barber is the way to go if going stateside, Laguna and Road America have both been done to death in sims over the years...

Andy-R and DaveS78 like this.
  15. Since we are back in wishlist mode, my short list would be Watkins Glen, COTA, Daytona, Road Atlanta, or Sonoma.

@xel, Punknoodle, Vel and 4 others like this.
  16. seco46

seco46 Hardcore Simmer

17. Miguel B.

Miguel B. Gamer

Screw the Americas. I want bathurst!
    As for cars, I would love some radical's and caterhams and the BAC mono and the Ariel Atom...

Huzzah for trackdays!
    (Reason: tried a westfield the other day... Most fun I have ever had...)

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

AurusCE and martcerv like this.
  18. Please no more wishlist derail...

Sent from my Samsung G935F with Tapatalk

Tiago Lima likes this.
  19. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Its not possible, kunos are boiling the water and you are telling it to stop bubbling.

AccAkut likes this.
  20. Miguel B.

Miguel B. Gamer

Indeed. Its like asking a horny teen not to masturbate in a room full of dirty magazines... You know when you return it will be steamy and musty and the magazine's pages will stick together.

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk