1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

From the Facebook thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Michael Hornbuckle, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiago Lima

Tiago Lima Alien

[​IMG]

Ischemica, DaveS78, Mael 2 and 6 others like this.
  2. Maxidyne

Maxidyne Hardcore Simmer

3. grat

grat Simracer

You know what the craziest thing is? I was so excited to share with all of you that the video was out that I posted it here before watching it... and when I got back it was blocked. So I have not watched it. Just like 3 seconds... I must be the most useless "hacker" in the whole world, really... :(

4. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Post was not intended to accuse specifically you @grat . Sorry if it was misunderstood, I probably didn't express myself clear enough. Between video, a server meltdown an electrical power outage and some other personal things I was probably too harsh.

Sorry again

5. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

Did not read directions (who does?) need new monitor now:p

6. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Clear your name.. no way. Hai mancato di rrispetto. You didn't show respect to the family, and you know what happens to those who don't respect the family. What size you want your cement shoes?
    upload_2016-6-14_17-28-0.png

7. grat

grat Simracer

Grazie, @Aristotelis . I feel much better now and I am looking forward to watch the video.

8. Just to clear things I'm pretty sure you speak 100% thruth how you've found it. If you mark unlisted video into the public playlist everyone can see the video. In case you think I'm talking BS just take a look below:

There are playlist I just created. First video is marked as public but the another one is (still) marked unlisted. After I marked the unlisted one into the same playlist everyone can see it.
    AC: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDVVzhoMOFAipoJoFZRTbNytJ33QLJ2fM

So you better inform SurrealCar to not make the same mistake again.

9. grat

grat Simracer

Thank you @Nahkamarakatti . My first reaction was indeed to post a picture of myself saying "do you think I look like one who knows how to do that?"

Nahkamarakatti likes this.
  10. OT I know, but a bit of a head up. Looks as if sometime this year, there will be an F1 Tyre test at Vallelunga, with a 2013 car testing compounds for next year. Not sure which team will be there, or which driver.

"The Paul Ricard test, which will be conducted by Red Bull junior Pierre Gasly, will be followed by similar 2013 car runs with Mercedes and Ferrari at Silverstone, Fiorano and Vallelunga."

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/red-bull-to-test-at-paul-ricard-782076/

Now I'm not suggesting Kunos can go out and scan the car suddenly have all the F1 data they need, but it should prove be a nice chance for the devs to get talking to some F1 engineers, Pirelli guys about tyres, and maybe even get a driver in the sim to give feedback!

11. AC_RAF

AC_RAF Hardcore Simmer

To cool the pressure down, I propose you to take a look on the pedals system of a Mercedes F1 car.

F1-technical-analysis-canada-mercedes-pedals_FR_NEW.jpg

I know that it is a little bit off-topic because not about AC, but I just discovered it on a F1 website, and wish to share it with you. Because it is a rare picture :)

As you can see, the plates are surrounded by vertical pieces which block the foots and avoid them to slip.
    No heel and toe thus (I know, with only two pedals it's not necessary... it was just a joke) :D

On the first pic, it's pretty difficult to understand (I initially see the wood plate as the bottom). But it's clearly the top! (optical illusion) :)

Following the website (www.f1i.com), each weighs +/- 300gr (carbon made of course).
    And, always from F1i.com, the travel range of the brake pedal is limited to 5 or 10 millimeters.

asehauDLM, fioc, M96 and 10 others like this.
  12. norbs

norbs Alien

I often wonder how many of the misunderstandings here are down to people posting on a second language.

Carry on.

13. grat

grat Simracer

Fun thing is... I should be the one understanding both of them :(

I guess simply sometime we all overreact a bit. It happens. The important is that in 15 minutes we were able to clarify everything and we are all happy friends now.

If only all threads were like this... then now we would be talking of last weekend's streaming by Stefano.

@Lord Kunos , we miss you!

Mis42ne, AC_RAF, mESCx and 1 other person like this.
  14. Punknoodle

Punknoodle Racer

5 to 10mm... That's mad!

mantasisg 2 likes this.
  15. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

16. mESCx

mESCx Simracer

17. Cip

Cip Racer

My bad...

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    Ischemica likes this.
  18. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

19. Cip

Cip Racer

20. rd.king

rd.king Hardcore Simmer

I think I've got the answer
    Friday they're going to announce the start of AC 2
    Lord kunos said it was time to go do something else.