1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

From the Facebook thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Michael Hornbuckle, Mar 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 6S.Manu

6S.Manu I'm Awesome! Staff Member KS Dev Team

Something minor.

TheBoss likes this.
  2. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

minorating.

3. Morris Minor.jpg

4. RS10

RS10 Simracer

such an app already exists

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/fuel-usage.3910/

shows the remaining fuel
    average l/lap
    remaining laps
    avg l/100km
    current consumption (l/100km)

also has some more features which are described in the app thread ... i really like it

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
    ALB123 and Ischemica like this.
  5. I've been using an app for this allready. But a third party app don't help in some situations. For example: You join on a server and you stay instand in the starting grind. All you have now is the setting screen without any fuel calculation. You can't go out of this screen for checking the fuel per lap you need without going to the pits. You've to gamble how much fuel you need for the laps in front of you.
    It will be a nicer solution to save the fuel calculation in the setup screen.

Just my2cents

6. RS10

RS10 Simracer

oh you mean that the game itself should save a rough estimate in the fuel/setup screen ... true ... the app won't help in some cases

After_Midnight likes this.
  7. This.
    But sorry I wont turn this thread into a wishlist.

8. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

[​IMG]

Finally i generated a reason to be on topic. Sorry kunos

AurusCE, Cassio, John514 and 7 others like this.
  9. I spoke too soon about the "fastest laps" being saved properly. I have just left the ALOOG1 server, and the game saved my last lap, not the fastest one (in the race) :(

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
  10. John514

John514 Hardcore Simmer

Wait so we actually have to post on topic now? What is this sacrilege!?

11. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

Any ideas when next DLC might come out? September?

12. Red Pack is out since one week and there's already someone asking for next dlc?

Sent from my Samsung G935F with Tapatalk 6

13. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Well it is Porsche, its the biggest event in sim racing for a very long time. Being so close to that, as interesting as the red pack was it gets overshadowed.

If few people may remember several years back i think it was 2011 or 2012 when Porsche said they were making the 919, thats when sh** got serious, there was an energy in the air, people knew it was gonna be a monster of a car, it came damn close to winning le mans in 2014.

Regardless of whether people like Porsche or not they are amazing, they cover just about every motorsport from F1 to Rally to World endurance racing not to mention they somehow manage to still make rear engines work.

The hype is there.

Honestly it would be surprising if people werent talking about it even if they said it would come this time next year.

The most successful race car in the world

The most successful single spec series in the world

The most successful racing manufacture in the world.

After over a decade, they are within arms reach.

So yes we do wish to know something about the next dlc.

14. Next dlc isn't necessarily porsche based. There's a ton of announced cars that are in the pipeline since long time. Next dlc could very be something different from what you prospected

Sent from my Samsung G935F with Tapatalk 6

Seria17hri11er and Alexandr66 like this.
  15. BrandonW77

BrandonW77 Alien

9833af2f580fd28a2bc9db8aa374cf60c5376b555fa7ae221c404a134d119a84.jpg

16. Tom 00

Tom 00 Simracer

Did I or did I not hear Marco say in his last stream that the next update would be the end of August? With the Monza banking? Or did I dream that?

17. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Hey, this is chitchat room;)

18. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Because of the upcoming console release there is plenty of contend for us to look for to. And I may lean a bit out of the window, but I think it will be for free ( the f**k car:D, Monza oval etc. )
    My best bet is, the next payed DLC will be Porsche#1. The date is in the trailer:D:)

19. Arbuzzz

Arbuzzz Hardcore Simmer

Yes, its never enough :)

New 2 modern F1 cars we will be using for next 2 years
    New GT3 cars for next 2 years as well... There should be 3 more coming? Ford GT, M6, Gallardo - so this is good for new next GT3 season next year already... May be more GT3 cars... its all perfect for champs.

But next most important for us LMP1 cars and hope new GTE class cars. For WEC season #2. It should start in november, its why im asking when next DLC will be out :)

In season #1 last winter we were using lmp1 mod - it was complete crap, hope for LMP1 from Kunos :)

It just preferences for my league lol

20. charlyv8

charlyv8 Racer

Yes what is the problem? since when paying is a problem?