1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

From the twitter

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by MrDoedel, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charlyv8

charlyv8 Racer

2. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

3. charlyv8

charlyv8 Racer

So is not it true?

False cars?

4. I am really looking forward to driving the Maserati Levante. Like Michael has indicated, I didn't even know this car existed until it was confirmed as free content in the AC 1.7 release, so that marketing is already being used to good effect. I suspect that it may end up being great fun!

LeDude83, DaveS78 and Dookie like this.
  5. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Yo man! YO ! YO ! We are very intersted about the way you manage your AC, tell us more about it. Yo ! I'm also interested in what you don't want, so it could be other car added - the one you want.

I wonder if ever Jaguar will happen, will there be a F-Pace ? So we could have a competitor, if it can be competitive ?

6. Turk

Turk Alien

I'm going to buy a bluetooth headset (they still make those don't they), get some cocaine, put on my suit and pretend I'm a stockbroker. "buy stocks, crush dreams, oh my god I've lost everything!!" It's going to be a fun evening.

7. joker182

joker182 Hardcore Simmer

I cant tell if thats an attack or your sense of humor......either way Jaguar is realistic as a license.

8. Jekay

Jekay Simracer

GT MC GT4 is not been announced yet, but seen in Stefanos livestream (In text form, not driven)

Edit: Removed 488 GT3 :p

Last edited: Jul 13, 2016
  9. charlyv8

charlyv8 Racer

10. charlyv8

charlyv8 Racer

Noppee

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Jekay

Jekay Simracer

When did those get released? D:

12. Warlock

Warlock Hardcore Simmer

...few minutes ago I think, look at their FB page.

Cheers...

13. Jekay

Jekay Simracer

Not been on Facebook yet today, so yeah. Thanks :)

14. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Woooooow thats crazy model here. Especially the interior, damn high poly it must be, looks insane.

@joker182 Yeah sorry it was an attack, but wasn't supposed to be mean, a bit humorous. Hard to express through text, though - problem of internet. :)

15. Warlock

Warlock Hardcore Simmer

...BTW, this is a bit offtopic, I just saw your tutorial for shifter and pads :) lol I use this since it was available through drivers :D
    And got the DFGT working with PS4 last week, finally...

Cheers...

Jekay likes this.
  16. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Just came around this at RD, didn't remember seeing it here.
    Not related to the RedPack though.

image.jpeg
    BMW M6 GT3 confirmed?

Edit: ok, I'm late to the party, there is a separate thread for this. Srry.

grandepunto and sacredaardvark like this.
  17. Atle Dreier

Atle Dreier Alien

I'm sure that Levante is a great car for what it is. I'm all for road cars, and this one will put many of the sports car to shame. I looked up the specs, this thing is a MONSTER! Almost as fast as my RS6 in a straight line (5 second 0-100), immense torque. Ok, it weighs a bit, but not THAT much more than many "sports" cars these days. It might be the first car I try in this pack actually!

Glaurung and claudiopolez like this.
  18. sacredaardvark

sacredaardvark Hardcore Simmer

Wait... Did you just post a picture here that was posted on RD of someone on AC forums posting a picture from Facebook...
    [​IMG]
    :D

19. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Actually the Exos S1 does already get quite close to that.

iirc, my best was something like 1:26 or 1:27, but I think others were in the range of 1:25.

20. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Not sure that confirms it, but interesting nevertheless.
    (Also do they say it's the SF-16H, or is that just because he claims so?)

What kind of wheel is that, btw?
    The other one (where he drove the SF15) was a Thrustmaster, which apart from some small differences in design was what you can buy.
    But I don't recognize the one they are using here.