1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

From the twitter

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by MrDoedel, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Mirrors within mirrors, nothing more :D

sacredaardvark likes this.
  2. Lawndart

Lawndart Hardcore Simmer

Remember the time we all saw the Aston running in AC? It turned out to be AC pro with a mod... So not sure if seeing someone play it confirms anything... Any vendor can add what ever they want to AC Pro and make promotional material of it to promote what ever they are promoting.

There's a lot of demand for pro AC moders for this very reason.

LeDude83, Ace Pumpkin and Mogster like this.
  3. R3V3NG3 BR

R3V3NG3 BR Racer

eXo, LeDude83 and Freddie Seng like this.
  4. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

I'm glad someone pointed that out, I could not look away from the comic sans Ferrari label... Please tell me its not in the real car :0

R3V3NG3 BR likes this.
  5. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

What are you talking about?
    Some insiders sharing here?
    Get. The. ****. Outa. Here!

6. Mathieu Labbé

Look at the 'ScuderiaFerrari' label on the left side inside the cockpit. Its using the worst font in the world: Comic Sans MS.

Its not an inside joke, its basic common knowledge really :p

R3V3NG3 BR and LeDude83 like this.
  7. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Ace Pumpkin and Mathieu Labbé like this.
  8. R3V3NG3 BR

R3V3NG3 BR Racer

Mathieu Labbé likes this.
  9. What on Earth are you guys on about? What's wrong with it?

10. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Ok , second try: what are you talking about? (Using the worst font in the world. :eek:
    Ok, reality check! )

11. R3V3NG3 BR

R3V3NG3 BR Racer

Mathieu, thanks for your app! Is there a way to use your banner as signature? I would love to advertise your app.

Mathieu Labbé likes this.
  12. joker182

joker182 Hardcore Simmer

Isn't it designed for dyslexics

13. henri

henri Hardcore Simmer

Typography hipsters doesn't approve Comic Sans.

14. Mathieu Labbé

In the web/design world, there is a big aversion for that 'Comic Sans' font. Its a font that was very popular in the late 90s I believe, but now you cant really use it and be taken seriously. I dont know if it was designed for dyslexic though, might be :)

Not really, I could make a simple banner though, like my signature.

Anyhow, back on topic after a very pleasant distraction :D

R3V3NG3 BR and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  15. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Who said they're trying to be serious? Call it Italian madness. ;)

16. Warlock

Warlock Hardcore Simmer

Seems as Alfa Romeo 4C is getting new gadget :)

[​IMG]

Since Aventador SV has it, there is no reason why 4C shouldn't have it :D

Cheers...

claudiopolez likes this.
  17. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

It's not actually Comic Sans on the real car. Something along the lines of this looks pretty close and is much less offensive...

CallunaSans.PNG

Unfortunately from what little we can see of the screenshot it looks like Kunos have used Comic Sans.

18. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Speaking of 4C, it'd be neat if we could get a S1 version or similar some day. The car is quite lovely but always feels like it's falling a bit short of its potential. Fully depends on if Kunos finds time for the tuned versions though. New releases are more important.

19. Warlock

Warlock Hardcore Simmer

...if I recall it @Lord Kunos said in one of his streams, I think it was the one with Countach
    GT Sport is getting 4C GT3 I think... :)

[​IMG]

Cheers...

20. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Oh, yeah. That was pretty neat to see in the trailer - but it's fictional, right?