1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

here's a list of all the clean drivers iv'e met so far (cringe)

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by TeKnO-_-91, Sep 27, 2016.

1. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

well i'd just thought i'd write a small list of all the people that iv'e raced with so far that are clean and respectful drivers on the ps4 to show all you disbelievers that there are clean drivers out there and you can have a brilliant racing experience on console, hell maybe even when private sessions are available you can contact one of the names bellow to tear some tarmac up (Cleanly);),,,yes i'm cringing whilst writing this:D

psn names
    • Zou_snipe
    • shadyorange
    • local_man123
    • mario080660
    • Daniel801230
    • odieqlu
    • Martinisius
    • ROSTOVIC
    • Anythingbut66
    • fripouille92140
    • furiousdriver
    • Dizzymind
    • scoobypreza
    • salaserra
    • gibbsgto
    The rest of you are Plebs;):por just waiting to be discovered.

Don't ask why a decided to write this thread:D(Boredom of waiting for the patch to release)

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
    Frankie Downs and OS-ONLAINE-BR like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals There's some way to ran SimHUb Shake it in ACC? Feb 5, 2020
    ACC General Discussions How do you know when there's no more room for improvement? Dec 15, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Driver customization? where's that? Jun 16, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer There's no server API yet right? May 14, 2019
    ACC General Discussions every there's another car my cpu is below 1.00 May 10, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer After the matchmaking problem, here's my little solution May 9, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Could the AI stop pushing if there's someone in front, please? Mar 11, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds I've just bought the game and on start up there's an error message. Jul 16, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Where's the OpenVR PPD setting saved? Jun 25, 2017
    Console Lounge There's one kerb @ Nords that kills GT3-class AI cars every single race (videos included). Jan 28, 2017
    Console Lounge where's Drag mode and the strips? Oct 5, 2016
    XBox One Discussions AC best sim on console yet, but there's still something to do. Sep 2, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues AI stop when there's a car on the side of the track Jul 15, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues There's no auto-clutch on official cobra Aug 9, 2015
    Physics Bugs & Issues There's something strange in the 4c (and elises probably) Aug 5, 2015

3. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

I'm clean?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

don't worry i believe you,, i was going to write at very bottom ''put your psn name down if you consider yourself a clean driver'' but anyone could just say there clean,,Right?

esox71 and paul_wev like this.
  5. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

Paulwev73

6. paul_wev

paul_wev Hardcore Simmer

Edit.. paulwev73

7. the-D-

the-D- Racer

scoobypreza is indeed clean and fast, raced with him for years, in a league as well as private lobbies,...happy to have him on my friends list :)

TeKnO-_-91 likes this.
  8. BazR

BazR Rookie

Nice idea, but maybe more accurate after the patch has cured the frame rate drop? I have taken online with a pinch of salt at the moment, I can only think that an odd nudge or tap is purely down to someone struggling with the choppy frame drop and feeling mortified, I've been there myself...not nice.

9. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

The framerate isn't so bad,,plus it does takes more skill (better vision) to be able to race with a choppy frame rate so at least its splitting the difference between the good and bad ;)

10. L2D_Gopher

L2D_Gopher Racer

I'm a clean drifter lol L2D_Gopher

11. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Never even tried drifting whats it like? :)

12. L2D_Gopher

L2D_Gopher Racer

I love it

13. clos2727

clos2727 Gamer

My drift review, if you want to know what its like.

pippo10 and TeKnO-_-91 like this.
  14. L2D_Gopher

L2D_Gopher Racer

15. L2D_Gopher

L2D_Gopher Racer

16. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Great review man :) that made me wana jump on and drift all night.

L2D_Gopher likes this.
  17. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Your a BAEST at it,,wow now i can see why drifting is so popular, great video :)

L2D_Gopher and clos2727 like this.
  18. clos2727

clos2727 Gamer

thanks you, that was the very first time i ever drift on asseto corsa, (pc or console). i was dying to try the drift out without doing the video. but i held back and waited till i had time to do the video. i wanted to point out that if the physics are all they claim to be then any experienced drifter, should be able to quickly get the hang of it. now i know i wasnt perfect but again, first time using the vehicle first time one that track.

lol, i will have to go and redeem myself with another video. now that i have gotten familiar with both track and car.

maybe ill do some technique tutorials. who knows.

L2D_Gopher and TeKnO-_-91 like this.
  19. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Would be a honor to watch ;) keep up the cool videos man.

20. Gjsparkles

Gjsparkles Gamer

I'd consider myself attempting to be clean but causing the odd accident due to my lack of experience although I'm pretty sure not all are my fault. Going to take me ages to learn all the tracks though.

L2D_Gopher and paul_wev like this.
  21. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Shouldn't take that long as there are not that many tracks as the other racing tittles, but the one's it does have are brilliant

paul_wev likes this.