1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Is it time to be honest and critical about ac?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Snoopy, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Tberg

Tberg Alien

This is where I feel obligation to apologize on behalf on a fellow Scandinavian. Oh the shame :oops:

2. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

No reason to, Tberg.
    Looks like 4yrton turned into one of those people he claimed internet is crammed with...

Patrik Marek, Horus and kofotsjanne like this.
  3. Horus

Horus Alien

You are not your Brothers keeper Tberg. The shame and disgrace is all his alone.

P.S. And to use the name of an amazing man, that is more disrespect right there.

4. plaid

plaid Alien

Which name did he used?! Morgan Freeman?

Jebus likes this.
  5. D1visor

D1visor Alien

Ayrton Senna :)

6. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Back in topic please, he (the user) will not be back.

7. Dominic Warr 2

Dominic Warr 2 Simracer

This stuff has to be fixed for console release
    specially the AI and Pitstops.
    Console players will absolutely slaughter Kunos reputation if single player is a mess with these key things missing/not implemented well

8. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

Whats the deal with the CPU >99% occupancy issue? I did my first AI race in months tonight and I kept getting the CPU warning. Is this the case as I kinda thought it was "solved" in a prior patch?

9. Quffy

Quffy Alien

It was solved. I'm not getting the warning, though I get low fps because my cpu is just dual core HT. You should try a clean installation both from documents and from steam folder. Or first try the A.I race without any apps (disable 3rd party apps in options-general), and then just add original game apps.

A.r.e.s. likes this.
  10. Sakai

Sakai Simracer

Um... I'm sorry, but is this the way to treat your community? Am i the only who sees it as very rude and unprofessional? Someone expresses a legitimate concern and you're telling him you're "fed up" with it? And "once you need to know it, you will"... Gee, thanks. Considering Kunos never, it would seem, thought that community needs to know much at all, this one is just "heartwarming". To be honest, the community support here is probably one of the worst i've ever seen.

Crs, reerac and youwerelucky like this.
  11. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

To answer your question you probably are.
    Kunos support to us ( the community ) and attitude is outstanding, if you do not like it, I suggest you attend an other support forum, considering your attitude you might enjoy one in particular I have in mind, it is managed by a star war character.

12. nonnex

nonnex Alien

Some individuals are not representing "The Community". From my point of view it is not enought if someone has only bought the game and stating over and over again that he is the customer, he is the one who pays the bills and has this or other god given right to be part of it.

Beside that doing nothing else for contributing to "The Community" except to fill the Brown Sea with the same Posts over and over again. Well, can understand that this could lead for beeing fed up in some cases. There is really no need to post the same things 24/7)

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
    Mogster likes this.
  13. Sakai

Sakai Simracer

I do attend other forums, like Paradox one. Not only do the devs there tell a crap ton more information about their games, i have also never seen them being so disrespectful to a community member ever.

14. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

You have not. Then you must be asleep over the last weeks. Or your internet was down probably...

15. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Don't feed him guys. Just don't

16. Sakai

Sakai Simracer

Care to elaborate?

17. youwerelucky

youwerelucky Racer

Yeah that was rude and its not the only one openly authoritarian remark from this moderator. I acknowledge his right to be fed up but there are other ways of saying it.

Crs, Some Guy, Sakai and 1 other person like this.
  18. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Considering the low level of some comments and childish attitude of some members of our community, an authoritarian remark now and then is perfectly justified, actually, a little more could keep the class in order, leading to a better attitude overall and being able to learn more and be less disturbed by unruly members while doing so.

nonnex and TCLF like this.
  19. Sakai

Sakai Simracer

There was nothing "childish" in the locked thread. Op, as i said, raised a legitimate concern and 10 people agreed with him, so it's obviously something that's important to at least some portion of the community. There was absolutely no reason to react the way that guy did.

20. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien