1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Is the nissan gt-r nismo supposed to be this drifty?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by william1141, Aug 2, 2015.

1. zaratul

zaratul Hardcore Simmer

Not at all sure about this myself but maybe this can be posted in the issues forum? At least it would help rule out any bug.

2. Silhuette

Silhuette Gamer

I drove the Nismo yesterday on 1.2.1 and what a car ... Coming to corner last corrections on a line, brake earlier than you think, turn in and press throttle to shoot it out of corner what a blast... But car was all over the track and seemd like rwd car not awd car... But today on 1.2.2 is another car, more steadier, easier to catch drift, shooting out of corner car is much steadier you can feel awd ... Tnx Kunos for hotfixes this fast

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  3. Vítor Sousa

Vítor Sousa Alien

Yeah. Wonder what those guys saying the 1.2.1 car was the way it should be have to say now ;)

Pixelchaser and Silhuette like this.
  4. Whitestar

Whitestar Hardcore Simmer

So the Nismo is definitely behaving a bit better now? It's not just placebo? :)

5. william1141

william1141 Simracer

yush i can take corners with this thing! finnaly! thionks Kunos!

1karl1 and Vítor Sousa like this.
  6. rainey06au

rainey06au Hardcore Simmer

GTR feels vague now. I did prefer it to be a bit more skittish and lively as before. The youtube video of the GTR Nismo at Nordschleife is much more similar to how the car behaved in 1.2.1

Slavc likes this.
  7. D1visor

D1visor Alien

Hmm, I still don't understand where @Hany found almost 4 seconds though :D:eek:. My absolute best I managed at some point was 1:51.079.

8. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Mostly top sim
    I'd guess if you reduce the toe in on the rear it'll take it closer to where it was but I haven't tried it yet.

9. Silhuette

Silhuette Gamer

Or just turn off a TC

10. Hany

Hany Alien

Here is my lap :)

mane2907, Tino66, Akis Kev and 9 others like this.
  11. ExLegend

ExLegend Rookie

i just got stuck with two wheels in the air ( front right and rear left ) isnt it usual that the gtr gives the power to the non spinning wheels? in ac i couldnt drive further cause the wheels which where in the air just spinned and i had no power on the ground

12. Shabba_

Shabba_ Rookie

I've read a lot of reviews of the actual car, and a lot of real drivers said it was on the "drifty-side" including the man that run 7:08 on the ring, so I suppose it should be like that.

13. Reuter

Reuter Rookie

Phantom Slide still exists after 1.2.2, in the sense that the car moves with blocked tires.

Does this have an actual impact on driving? The car likes to heavily understeer even at slow speeds.

14. nonnex

nonnex Alien

Nine pages of subjective things? I would love to answer this question because it would mean I have drove that nice car. But I dont, just like 99,9 per cent here. ;)

Jebus and Oliver Coats like this.
  15. I just don't get that car. It turns in nicely, until it decides to start understeer, until the midcorner where backend goes loose, until I have no idea what it's doing next... I just don't speak the same language with this car. Language barrier bigger than the Great Wall of China.

Jaye likes this.
  16. Atle Dreier

Atle Dreier Alien

Just let it know what you want and it'll sort you out. Set it up on corner entry and stick with your input and it'll pull some amazing corner exits. She's a heavy girl, she needs some time to get ready, but when she does... BOY does she deliver!

Berry likes this.
  17. Jaye

Jaye Alien

She? The GT3 version is a bathtube and this one here is like racing a whole pool round the track ^^

Hany likes this.
  18. Berry

Berry Alien

It does weigh almost as much as some high-end luxury sedans, give it a break, it handles just fine :p.

19. Silhuette

Silhuette Gamer

How to make Nismo more stable under braking with setup ? On Nords I can't do whole lap without getting out of track... If I driving carefully or driving fast I always end up on grass because I wasn't on ideal line on track and ending up braking on uneven track and because it's heayve car his mass throw me out of track in direction where mass of car has transferd under braking... It happens even when car is straight with wheels but there is uneven surface befor turn and car just follow camber of turn and out of track...