1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Is this legal ?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Kevorkyijan, May 26, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevorkyijan

Kevorkyijan Rookie

hello there.

Just to point out a video about ..... ,
    someone playing ,ACC but with not currently available cars and tracks.

i'm reporting this in because, isnt it against some sort of law ?
    what's Kunos can do about that kind of spoilers?
    Also from time to time in the ingame browser ,there's server with SPA track... you cannot access it because i've tried ...but still is there for some reason.

i'm not going to post the link in the thread , im already involved by posting this thread.

and i dont like people hacking in the first place .

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Question regarding legality of organizing paid-entry races and offering cash prizes in Assetto Corsa Apr 25, 2023
    General modding discussion Legality of modding in AC Jun 18, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Custom liveries - legal situation Dec 16, 2020
    General modding discussion Legalities? Dec 5, 2020
    ACC User Interface Typo in legalese during startup Aug 17, 2019
    Chit Chat Room McLaren P1 LM (road-legal P1 GTR) Nürburgring laptime May 26, 2017
    Tracks modding Track list legal tracks? May 24, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Design Studio uses my Skins to promote their work! legal? Apr 6, 2016
    Suggestions Legal tyres seperate for each car Oct 18, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Legal tires with mods content Aug 6, 2015
    Chit Chat Room New nordschleife lap record for road-legal electric car Aug 6, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Can't run server, car is illegal Apr 6, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Favorite lotus street legal car in ac? Mar 22, 2015
    General modding discussion Hi when i try to launch a server with my mod car it sayd illegal car and wont launch Mar 15, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Would this count as an illegal convert Jan 23, 2015

3. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Are you sure there are not journalists or visitors to our Monza event? We gave the journalists onboard videos with most of the cars and tracks in the monza event and the sim was available to try freely again with most content in.

4. I would not give it a second thought, probably someone testing the game beta testing of sorts. before version 1.0 is released.

5. Kevorkyijan

Kevorkyijan Rookie

idk the server with
    Spa track lobby is there ...idk ...
    and in a very suspiciuos channel with just 10 subs

Last edited: May 26, 2019
  6. ZioYuri78

ZioYuri78 Hardcore Simmer

Looks like a 4players.de journalist.

7. Kevorkyijan

Kevorkyijan Rookie

i get it can be a journalist.
    in this case Kunos should had handle it ina different way ...not like that 2 days from the scheduled release date

8. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

For what possible reason?

jaxx_za and LATE4APEX like this.
  9. James P

James P Simracer

If its the videos of the Porsche, Mercedes and Lexus, I think the person on Youtube in the descriptions of the videos says they captured it directly from the Monza event where Kunos were letting people try an earlier release build. There is not a chance they have managed to get a release V1 copy before anyone else and they are simply just sharing their experience of the content offered at the Monza event.

10. Erik Frisen

Erik Frisen Gamer

It was me, I broke into kuno's office.. I could not stand to wait another day...sorry

11. Poguinhas

Poguinhas Alien

What's the most likely option: Someone has been given early access by Kunos to test and record content from 1.0 OR someone has hacked into the game to be able to use this content?

The fact that you don't post any links doesn't help in any way.

12. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Actually,... "Someone has been given early access by Kunos",... is the most unlikely option, as explained here.

And,... "doesn't help,...", what ?

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  13. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

It’s a safe bet that if the devs had issues with this being shown, those videos would have been taken down by now.

Poguinhas likes this.
  14. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

I think this thread is of not much use now that the situation is clear.
    Thank you guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.