1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Le Mans 24hrs Livestream

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Nick Moxley, Jun 14, 2017.

1. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

This is morbid.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

2. Fonsecker

Fonsecker Alien

What a drama!! I am a huge Porsche fan but also Toyota! Honestly more Toyota at Le Mans! Saw 1999 live in TV...what a drama...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Schnipp likes this.
  3. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

In the end an LMP2 will win. xD

grandepunto and Nmoleiro like this.
  4. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Wow, the driver is leaving Toyota #9 now.
    How much distance is it to the pits? 500m?

But only at Le Mans (and N24) you're cheering for the opponent to at least get back to the pits so the crew can repair the car.

5. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

I'm a Porsche fan but I still rooted Toyota to win (by racing well) because I feel like Porsche winning again might lead to Toyota pulling out next season and LMP1 collapsing won't be good news for WEC. We'll see...

TheReaper GT likes this.
  6. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I doubt Toyota will pull the plug.

Today one member of the team was a guest on the german Eurosport where they also talked about the new 2020 rules and how Toyota gave their inputs for the new rules plus how Toyota is looking forward to the new rules.

But hey, it's motorsport.
    Nobody expected that Audi would pull the plug like they did with a developed 2017 R18, while they also rejected to let Joest run that car on their own.

7. Fonsecker

Fonsecker Alien

For shure, the LMP1 is at its end in Le Mans. The new rules are a joke. Looks like that the WEC and Le Mans will be like the IMSA, only LMP2 with different bodykits. I hope not but perhaps it will clean out the whole hybrid drama and they go back to the roots...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

8. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I do like the hybrid LMP1's, but they factory run cars are just way to expensive.

I wouldn't mind an affordable version or a limited max. budget per season.

9. Blamer

Blamer Hardcore Simmer

Yes, sounds like a funeral march for lmp1

10. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

LMP1 will continue of course with new entries for 2018, I meant LMP1-h. I don't think the 2020 LMP1-h rules are a joke (should be noted that the regs have been made with agreement of manufacturers, Toyota, Porsche, Peugeot http://www.dailysportscar.com/2017/06/16/seidl-on-the-2020-lmp1-regulations.html) but it's to be seen how it all plays out. With Toyota having yet another disaster of a race I'm just worried that they might not want to try again and that will definitely have a negative influence.

11. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

You have to remember WEC isn't only about Le Mans.
    Toyota won the first two races of the season at Silverstone and Spa.

Of course Le Mans is the big one with double points, but there still are 6 more races this season.

And remember, just 3h ago we had #1, #7 and #8 within roughly 30s.
    So I wouldn't call this a funeral march just yet.

Of course right now it's only #1 leading 9 laps before the next car which is a LMP2 car.

Though LMP2 has the leading 3 cars within a bit over a minute and GT Pro has the top 3 within a minute or so.

12. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

Audi should have got two cars this year just for Lemans.

Just one LMP1 left ahead of huge pack of LMP2's pretty crazy.

13. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

With ~12:30 hours to go I feel like it's not unlikely to see a LMP2 1-2-3 podium.

14. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Have to say though, it's an exciting race to follow. Almost feels old school, an endurance race full of reliability issues and other incidents.

Ace Pumpkin, Schnipp and Nmoleiro like this.
  15. grandepunto

grandepunto Simracer

Like the lights on the Ford but the Corvette is almost a classic elegant sports car compared to the spaceship design of the Ford.

Schnipp likes this.
  16. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

#92 RSR retired being stranded basically in front of the pits? Ugh.

17. DEChengst

DEChengst Racer

Up and running again. A lot happened while I was out. Two Toyotas OUT. Number two and three are LMP2 cars. I didn't see that coming.

18. grandepunto

grandepunto Simracer

Livestream is gone here.

19. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

/watch?v=gJoDJq659VY

grandepunto likes this.
  20. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Just got up, started the stream and ....

What a bummer, so sad. :(