1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

MULTIPLAYER Multiplayer & Rating - 1.0

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, May 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

I beg to disagree: it is useful for Kunos to try and limit the amount of time they spend on dealing with race incidents. As ACC CP is offered for free (this is not iRacing) this is quite important for them actually. But surely it's ok to see how it goes first and then correct things if they get out of control.

LeDude83 likes this.
  2. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

Honestly the limit in slot based on safety rating is a god send. In my experience I found a lot of clean and fair drivers but sometimes you get in a server were you get punted in T1 of the outlap of qualifying and it sucks. If you want to keep racing clean even with drivers that don't in a server with not many cars is manageable.

3. Why would Kunos spend a single minute dealing with race incidents?
    ----------
    Kinda sad that the 'ACC WON'T HAVE MATCHMAKING' thread at RD has hundreds of posts yet the article about CP still hasn't left a single page. Really says something about the RD community IMO.

vanveen, jaxx_za, Aseeth and 3 others like this.
  4. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

I'm wondering where all those YouTubers that were saying acc is dead and a scam have gone. Not seen them post anything

5. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

They got their clicks and are fine now. Positive videos don't generate view.

6. Madsen

Madsen Hardcore Simmer

I like it !!! :cool:

DiRTMark likes this.
  7. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

If you suffer major damage, is it possible to escape to pits? Or does this label you DNF? Or is it better to try and drag your car around the circuit to the pits manually?

8. Those multiplayer quick join image is almost exactly the same thing i had in my imagination and mentioned in the old multiplayer thread.
    @Minolin thank you. It was my little dream about acc ui design, and now it comes true.

9. pazzi008

pazzi008 Racer

The ACC damage system won't probably have big changes so at the moment it's perfectly possible a manual return to pit without needing to press escape and will ever be

10. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

Leclerc style.
    Drive so fast to the pits that the marshalls have to pick up your debris => safety car => minimum time loss :D

Arlo likes this.
  11. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Safety car wasnt much help with all the floor damage that did. ;)

Felge Schneider likes this.
  12. Hydrogen

Hydrogen Rookie

Green Hell!
    Green Hell!
    Please! :rolleyes:

Zanza21 likes this.
  13. baakstaff

baakstaff Racer

With multiple drivers in a team:
    If the current active driver has an issue (disconnect due to any reason), what happens to the car/team? Does the car get sent back to the pits for another driver to take over (with a potential 1 lap penalty like "return to pits" does now), or does the whole team dnf?

PiretSS2000 likes this.
  14. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Just read the epic changelog, wow! Cheers to all at Kunos!
    Hope you have all a beer in hand enjoying a nice race :)

One thing I didn’t notice in there; @Minolin did you manage to fix the “RC keeps falling and can never be increased in MP” bug?

Cefirofun, PiretSS2000 and Chriss like this.
  15. Mat Fox

Mat Fox Rookie

sorry i don't understand where to put the line of code about the slots vs track medals bit. also, do we have a list of how the track names are written, specifically Spa? hyphen/no hyphen/underscore? my server seems to running ok, but i need to get the number of slots up. in fact, for the love of god, can someone do an easy-to-understand-idiots-guide for server beginners like me with how to adjust everything. I'm dying here.

16. Crt_Jokinnen

Crt_Jokinnen Racer

Where you can find the way to create the server with all the new parameters please

Mat Fox likes this.
  17. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

I was busy actually playing the game.

The CP servers looks like a nice idea.

PiretSS2000 likes this.
  18. @Minolin pls confirm CP is working. I just finished a race 2nd and nobody (neither me or the winner) has CP increased. We were 8 in the race. Is this some kind of a limitation?
    Thx :)

19. martcerv

martcerv Alien

@Minolin I just saw a competition server with ping 80ms from Australia, does that mean you guys have put 1 up in our region. ;) I joined but nobody else was around and I cant see my own ping in a server so no idea what it is. If this is the case then thanks heaps if not then lobby pings are not correct and we are just being trolled. :mad::D

Is there any way we can see our ping in a server as I think this is pretty important info for any MP game.

Edit: here is a video of the lobby from Australia and the CP server dropping to something more local supposedly on a refresh.

Last edited: May 30, 2019
    Mercenairy and Coanda like this.
  20. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I'm confused also... :confused: Why am I seeing a 64 ms CP server when I know this doesn't exist on my server list and I also know that no ACC servers exist in the country I live in. Whats up with this? The best server I would ever receive and it's rare is 120-150 ms from Singapore or Korea.

20190530134150_1.jpg